Displaced Workers are Suing Obama Over Work Permits for Immigrants

Displaced workers who have lost their jobs to foreign workers are now suing the Obama administration for breaking long established labor laws that say work visas cannot affect wages.  It is their contention that Obama is pushing so many immigration orders through it’s seriously affecting Americans looking for jobs.  Here is a chart showing the effect of immigration on average wages in the United States:

When you look at this simple graph, it becomes perfectly apparent that there is a direct correlation between foreign workers and depressed wages.  A prime example of this is tech giant Southern California Edison.  They laid off hundreds of computer American analysts and forced them to train foreign workers granted HB-1 visas by Obama.  That’s because they had to pay Americans $95,000 a year and they only paid the foreign workers $65,000.  It’s not hard to see why big business wants more foreign workers.  It also explains why there are so many American workers out on the streets.

IRLI Executive Director Dale Wilcox explained US labor law in a statement:

“The law states that foreign work permits cannot adversely affect American wages, but all we’ve seen during this administration is standards of living fall and outsized corporate profits continue to rise.”

read more:

http://redstatements.co/displaced-workers-are-suing-obama-over-work...

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you must have missed the fine print stated on job description's.... "And  other jobs as assigned"!

its called the catch all phrase! unless you have a union that states, or your job description states "the other jobs assigned must be in your own skill level"..

Margot all of the jobs I had in Penna without a union the company can do literally what is wants as long as there is no law against it. I been terminated, laid off, quit, and 90% of the time when it  happen it  was because I was replaced by a less qualified person taking less money. The companies can do what they want and get away with it if we don't fall under the protected minority group. I have been in the work force for over 40 years and I seen massive changes since obuma took over. It doesn't matter what we do we can't get control over employment until the government says it's ok. I also worked for the government as a private contractor, and they cut people back due to funding sometimes. Oh you can't just leave a job if you have responsibilities like a family to support, so that option is out.

Pretty disgusted about this as well. But in these very liberal states business owners need to wake up. All they had to do was give them an estimate that anyone could easily beat. Normal estimate - $15,000. Their new estimate $35,000.

Just sent an email to my congressman that I do not support this bill but also raised hell about Boehner and his PACs going after all of those congressmen that doesn't support him.  His bunch of losers are retaliating in many ways against all of the conservatives.  They are withholding donations from corporations and also even created a no-support list to all corporations, they lose their positions on committees and I'm sure many other things. 

Dee, when are you going to quit putting that ugly mug on these pages?? We already know what that illegal alien communist moslem imposter usurper looks like ! I am sick to death of looking at him!!

Suing a Dictator? That's not going to work.

Really would be nice to not just hear about Obama's illegal acts but rather action with results would be news. Obama breaks laws everyday and is involved if not creator of two new minimum scandals a month. We all hear about it, but never hear them do anything about it. 

As they should.  He stated he is looking for skilled and educated people.  Ones that have finished college.  Well it would seem the grand Liar has lied yet again.

FINALLY 

THE H1B VISA PROG AND THE FACT THAT THIS LEFT WING NUT IS FLYING IN ILLEGALS IS JUST BEYOND WHAT ANY AMERICAN NEED TO PUT UP W/ANY LONGER

Bonnie, maybe this new Trade Treaty will expose what Obama is doing to this program.  These young graduates from college will have no jobs awaiting, all because the Chamber of Commerce and their membership is wanting cheaper labor.  We have to contact our congressman to vote against it. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service