Displaced Workers are Suing Obama Over Work Permits for Immigrants

Displaced workers who have lost their jobs to foreign workers are now suing the Obama administration for breaking long established labor laws that say work visas cannot affect wages.  It is their contention that Obama is pushing so many immigration orders through it’s seriously affecting Americans looking for jobs.  Here is a chart showing the effect of immigration on average wages in the United States:

When you look at this simple graph, it becomes perfectly apparent that there is a direct correlation between foreign workers and depressed wages.  A prime example of this is tech giant Southern California Edison.  They laid off hundreds of computer American analysts and forced them to train foreign workers granted HB-1 visas by Obama.  That’s because they had to pay Americans $95,000 a year and they only paid the foreign workers $65,000.  It’s not hard to see why big business wants more foreign workers.  It also explains why there are so many American workers out on the streets.

IRLI Executive Director Dale Wilcox explained US labor law in a statement:

“The law states that foreign work permits cannot adversely affect American wages, but all we’ve seen during this administration is standards of living fall and outsized corporate profits continue to rise.”

read more:

http://redstatements.co/displaced-workers-are-suing-obama-over-work...

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what kind of message are you sending when the only ones that your promising employment are not citizens or are affiliated with terrorists groups and this is when finding employment is hard for those already citizens

For the past 6 1/2 years everybody wins except the American Tax Payer Muslin's, Mexicans, we have lost jobs to cheap labor allowed by the administration the average home income has shrunk by $3,000, when we vote we sure as hell better elect someone that has more interest for the American Citizen then adding to the burden of the tax payer someone that will use government departments to help the American Citizen not as a weapon to chock off our productivity or to use against as a political tool hurt more then help !

Tell me how they make out with their law suit. :-)

THE WHOLE COUNTRY SHOULD BE SUING HIM FOR FRAUD AND HIGH TREASON .

the repubics would never try the trader and criminal these rinos are worthless as is he tov America

we would have try them  try them for treason.

Folks I hate to tell you this but nothing will be done on this lawsuit. Look at past 6 years. How many criminal acts have we seen and nothing done. Look at all hearings congress has held and promised Americans things would change and nothing done. All we have seen is more dog and pony shows from congress to keep us at bay until the government is ready to pounce on us. The idiots that call themselves Americans are so dumb and blind. In 2008 Obama stated perfectly what his agenda would be and he followed thru on it. Today ask the people what he said in 08 and they can't tell you as they never heard a word but voted for him. We are losing more jobs daily and government reports jobless numbers are falling. That is true as more people have quit looking and join the entitlement programs. Look at stats and you can see where entitlements have increased and jobless numbers have dropped. Only dumb and lazy can't see picture of destruction before them.

Sue Chef: Court Fines Bakers $135,000

If you thought it was expensive to buy a wedding cake, try not baking one! Aaron and Melissa Klein found out just how expensive today, when -- after two long years -- an Oregon judge finally told the young parents of five exactly how much living by their beliefs would cost them: $135,000. Their dream of owning a dessert shop near Portland, Oregon turned into a nightmare when two lesbians refused to take "no" for an answer on their request for a same-sex "wedding" cake.

Read more...
http://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20150424/sue-chef

This is nothing more than a communist takeover of our country. I got turned down for employment because of the affirmative action program, but I can't sue the government for it.

Yes i do  Hope they win the only thing is what took them so long. Every one in America should do a class action law suite aginst Obama for all of our taxes being raised as a resalt of all thes Freeloding welfare Illegals  Criminals and the (so Called) refugees. Isn't their a lawyer out their that can do this their will be Billions in it.

Citizens need to take our country back from these treasonous politicians. Why pay taxes only to have our government turn against the citizen tax payer. I just got my layoff notice from a Mexican boss just hired. This new head hunter is advertising my job at 43,000 a year less for doing the same job. My white boss also got the boot. My replacement will also have to do his job also. Mexicans are taking over California, if your white your screwed.

Kevin thank the white liberals for this happening.

Hi, all.  Its my understanding that the Employment Contract says An employee can leave whenever he chooses and an employer has the right under law to lay off, or Fire that employee whenever he wants, too.

So, re wages and the Labor Laws, the Displaced Workers may have a case, BUT reality is this.  1.  An employee DOES NOT HAVE TO TRAIN ANYONE if he does not want to.  He can't be FORCED TO BY AN EMPLOYER!  If an employer says you must in order to keep your job, then you can say "Sure, I will, for a price.  What are you willing to give?"  If the Employer says, "Nothing extra." "You signed on taking whatever job/duties we give you."  Then, you say, "I understand that, but you must train me as I never told you in our First Interview that I knew how to Teach what I know."  "And so you must teach me, and since I have to put in extra time and effort, and therefore Labor, and at the same time do the job I was hired and payed to do, then as I see it I need to be compensated for that Labor."  and so your conversation goes with the employer.  You can also say, "since you need to put someone else in my place and that person needs training of which you are willing (or not willing) to train me to do so, will there be a Training New Employees job for me with the company?"  If, yes, you just negotiated yourself a new job and maybe created a new position.  If, no, then you part company by either one of you deciding you must go.  But, you do NOT have to train.  You simply LEAVE!  You will not be put in Jail for it.  Your Employment Contract gives you that right.  The Employer can also say to you, OK, well since you won't do what I tell you to do, then "You're Fired."  You walk out the Door, right then.  The company will arrange to pay you your last paycheck and any benefits you have coming per Law.  OR You can terminate your employment and leave, going to the Personnel Dept. on the way out to say you have just told your Manager you are leaving, had a talk, etc.  Now, heres where you may be informed of the "2 weeks Notice, to leave in good standing so the Employer will give you a good Ref. so you can get another job:  First, the Employer cannot say anything to another employer that would keep you from getting another job, such as you did not give 2 weeks Notice to them.  They can't "Black-Ball" you.  The Law doesn't allow it.  So, don't let this deter you for leaving for good reason.

I am saying this to you, based on my own experience.  I had only 2 experiences, but they taught me a lot.  I am passing these on to you who may benefit from this info.  Main thing is, NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TRAIN ANYONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, whether you know how to train or not, UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN HIRED TO DO SO.  Make sure you read your Employment Contract carefully.  This starts with your APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.  You also need to have in writing a copy of the Job Description which will give you the Duties you are expected to perform.  There usually is a clause that says at the end, "and any duties assigned."  Here is where you, "get it right" with the Employer, you say, "and these are what I am trained and qualified to do, yes?"  The answer should be "yes".  If not, you need to talk about training, not just you but you training others, too. 

Hope this info is helpful.  You need to take control of your employment.  It is a vital part of your life.  If you don't and rely on Big Brother to take care of you, then.....

Margot

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service