Disgusting: CNN attacks Melania and Ivanka Trump for being thin and white

Image result for melania and ivanka trump

Pathetic CNN piece by leftist “journalist” goes off the deep end

Over the last year Donald Trump has increasingly attacked the lies and disinformation coming from corporate media giant CNN which has gone on a public crusade to attack the new president over literally every possible thing.

Now, a new hit piece by the liberal propaganda outlet has targeted both First Lady Melania Trump and First Daughter Ivanka Trump for being faux feminists, or, in other words, not being depressed and ugly enough.

Jill Filipovic, a supposed journalist and extreme leftist “feminist”, starts off her direct attack on both the minds and bodies of the Trump women by attacking President Trump for liking the fact that he was asked a question about his wife.

In liberal feminist land this is apparently a bad thing.

Observers of this White House may be wondering when, exactly, Mrs. Trump became a feminist advocate. Unless you count her general abdication of some archaic and deeply silly first lady duties — Mrs. Trump prefers her New York penthouse over the White House, prompting concerns she won’t adequately oversee flower arrangements and the annual Easter Egg roll — she isn’t exactly a feminist firebrand.

In framing her as an advocate for women’s rights when there is close to zero evidence she has ever actually advocated for women’s rights, Trump told us more about himself than he did about her: Women are good for photo ops, not for real positions of power.

The piece goes on to continually attack both Melania and Ivanka for perceived slights against the liberal feminist orthodoxy before ludicrously implying that if a women attacks the mainstream media then she isn’t a feminist.

You can’t make this insanity up folks.

Dig a little deeper, though, and both Melania and Ivanka don’t look so feminist after all; they look prototypically Trump.

At the rally President Trump held in Florida over the weekend, Melania said that as first lady, she would be supporting initiatives “dear to her heart” which would have an “impact on women and children all around the world”. But in the same rare public address, she borrowed some of her husband’s favorite language, describing the media as “the opposition.”

Whoops. You described the media as the opposition, you are no longer allowed in the liberal feminist club!

Filipovic continues her disgusting hit piece by attacking the women for making money, apparently signaling a new belief in liberal feminism that a woman having a business is an evil part of the patriarchy.

Eventually Filipovic gets to the heart of her deeply hard-left argument. Melania and Ivanka Trump can’t be feminists because they love their husbands, aren’t fat, and happen to be white.

Melania and Ivanka provide good cover for Trump’s misogyny because they’re palatable, conventionally feminine women: They’re docile and poised, they don’t make demands of men, and they are above all conventionally beautiful — white and thin.

This is the type of literal garbage that CNN continues to publish and the establishment wonders why Trump has repeatedly attacked them?!

To recap, CNN is now publishing vile attack pieces in which Ivanka and Melania Trump are attacked over being thin and white. This is what passes as journalism in the corporate media.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/27/disgusting-cnn-attacks-mela...

Image result for cnn and nwo cartoon

Views: 1538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I switched over to CNN to see what they had to say about the President speech and was dumbfounded. The announcer said that Mr Trump has become the President of the United States. I almost fell off my chair. I can't member his name, he is the black Trump Hater.   

Van Owens?

Van Jones, he was an adviser to obama. 

Actually he is a very smart man, except for being so liberal. He is a lawyer, written two best selling books and owns a couple of companies. 

Like you, I fell out of my chair also when he said that. To be a liberal, maybe he does have a few good qualities.  

He was one of the last people that I thought would say anything good about Pres. Trump, but he did and I thank him for that. 

Van, just please try to look at the president with an open mind and maybe, just maybe, some day you might realize he is right on a lot of things and you could become a Republican. They say with age, comes wisdom. It's not to late for you. 

Looks like their jealousy is showing.  Idiots.

Guess they love that Greene lady on Fox. she is black, stupid, obnoxious and ugly

Well..hey Jill...I suppose you don't support the follywierd folks who ONLY care about their "looks" and how thin and some...like streep..also "white"...cannot stand the hate and hypocrisy....GO TRUMP!

You want to see something funny? Look at a democrat.

They are just plain jealous and evil....I am sick and tired of all this hate...You won't even give Trump a chance to perform...You put him down when he sneezes wrong..I don't watch CNN at all...remember that most of this discord is caused by Hillary and Soros who have joined forces to do whatever  it takes to hurt Trump and his family...Hillary and Soros have committed so many crimes that the news never reports on...instead they are made out to be heroes...We have a great president who is trying to do good things for our country and its people...but there is hatred abounding in everything these people do....  Why did you give Hillary a pass when she sold our Uranium to Russia and profited from it??  Why did you do nothing when she used a private server to hide all the corruption in her foundation?  Why did Obama get away with making a deal with Iran to give them BILLIONS of dollars in shipping crates without the people of this nation knowing about it??  Then on his last day in office he gave KENYA Millions of dollars and no one knew about it..?  Where is the uproar when ha had recording devises all through the White House installed before he left office?  Could this be the source of the leaks??  hmmm?   These "SPECIAL" PEOPLE NEVER PAY FOR THEIR OFFENSES...but then center in on how bad Trump is and his family...WOW....Pray for our country...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service