Disgusting: CNN attacks Melania and Ivanka Trump for being thin and white

Image result for melania and ivanka trump

Pathetic CNN piece by leftist “journalist” goes off the deep end

Over the last year Donald Trump has increasingly attacked the lies and disinformation coming from corporate media giant CNN which has gone on a public crusade to attack the new president over literally every possible thing.

Now, a new hit piece by the liberal propaganda outlet has targeted both First Lady Melania Trump and First Daughter Ivanka Trump for being faux feminists, or, in other words, not being depressed and ugly enough.

Jill Filipovic, a supposed journalist and extreme leftist “feminist”, starts off her direct attack on both the minds and bodies of the Trump women by attacking President Trump for liking the fact that he was asked a question about his wife.

In liberal feminist land this is apparently a bad thing.

Observers of this White House may be wondering when, exactly, Mrs. Trump became a feminist advocate. Unless you count her general abdication of some archaic and deeply silly first lady duties — Mrs. Trump prefers her New York penthouse over the White House, prompting concerns she won’t adequately oversee flower arrangements and the annual Easter Egg roll — she isn’t exactly a feminist firebrand.

In framing her as an advocate for women’s rights when there is close to zero evidence she has ever actually advocated for women’s rights, Trump told us more about himself than he did about her: Women are good for photo ops, not for real positions of power.

The piece goes on to continually attack both Melania and Ivanka for perceived slights against the liberal feminist orthodoxy before ludicrously implying that if a women attacks the mainstream media then she isn’t a feminist.

You can’t make this insanity up folks.

Dig a little deeper, though, and both Melania and Ivanka don’t look so feminist after all; they look prototypically Trump.

At the rally President Trump held in Florida over the weekend, Melania said that as first lady, she would be supporting initiatives “dear to her heart” which would have an “impact on women and children all around the world”. But in the same rare public address, she borrowed some of her husband’s favorite language, describing the media as “the opposition.”

Whoops. You described the media as the opposition, you are no longer allowed in the liberal feminist club!

Filipovic continues her disgusting hit piece by attacking the women for making money, apparently signaling a new belief in liberal feminism that a woman having a business is an evil part of the patriarchy.

Eventually Filipovic gets to the heart of her deeply hard-left argument. Melania and Ivanka Trump can’t be feminists because they love their husbands, aren’t fat, and happen to be white.

Melania and Ivanka provide good cover for Trump’s misogyny because they’re palatable, conventionally feminine women: They’re docile and poised, they don’t make demands of men, and they are above all conventionally beautiful — white and thin.

This is the type of literal garbage that CNN continues to publish and the establishment wonders why Trump has repeatedly attacked them?!

To recap, CNN is now publishing vile attack pieces in which Ivanka and Melania Trump are attacked over being thin and white. This is what passes as journalism in the corporate media.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/27/disgusting-cnn-attacks-mela...

Image result for cnn and nwo cartoon

Views: 1552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see you're already using leftist tactics with calling me "paranoid".  When it's OBVIOUS things don't add up....I'll call you on it, and so will many of the others here.  That question wasn't even on there YEARS ago.  And in ALLLLLL those years you've only commented 12 times?  CLEARLY you weren't very involved....so why now after all the hard work is over?

And then you start with "excuses", and oh poor pitiful me about raising your 8 year old granddaughter?  Which has ZERO to do with this conversation, even if it is true.   NOBODY here knows that's what your life is.  You're a stranger so far.  "Political junkie" and yet you've barely visited this site since 2012????  Seems highly unlikely for a "political junkie".

As far as I'm concerned....everybody needs to watch where you go from here on this site.  Because I believe you've just been caught in at least one lie.  

My lands lady. I'm sorry you feel that way. Wow. Just wow. I was very active on facebook through the years, but was so disheartened with all the liberal bs I laid off that for a while. And not that you care but some health issues. This site isn't as user-friendly but I sure have read all the emails I receive from Tea Party. I'm not going to argue with you. I am not a liar. I am just blown away. My facebook's pretty open. Anyone can go look at it. I'm who I am, as I always have been. But hey Marilyn thanks for the heads up on how our side can have some really nasty people too. I'm Terry Dalton on facebook. I'm in Maryland. My profile pic is of me and hubby at my youngest daughter's wedding back in Sept. And if there is one thing in this world that despise....its vile, repulsive liberals. Sorry dear, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Image result for world's smallest violin playing animation

Jill is just a child with a child's mentality in her view of the world. If she really cared about women's rights as a feminist, rather than criticize the beauty of two successful women, she should be pointing out their accomplishments in todays society, but that would mean exposing her jealousy in the field on competition. They made it and Jill is still trying to figure out which way is up.    

There is a one word answer for this attack. 

"JEALOUSY." The best thing they can put out there is the likes of nasty nancy, moooshell or some other bimbo. 

'' The liberal propaganda outlet has targeted both First Lady Melania Trump and First Daughter Ivanka Trump for being faux feminists, or, in other words, not being depressed and ugly enough. ''

Liberals really need a reality check, what is their idea of beauty & brains ... ? ? ?

Hillary Clinton, Valerie Jarrett, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, 

I M O ... 

First Lady Melania Trump will be compared to Jackie O

i F  hillary had won we would have had '' FIRST LADY SLICK WILLIE ''

Obviously CNN has an anti-white agenda that they don't even try to hide it.

Who the HELL are these CRAZY women that presume to speak for all women!?! They sure don't speak for me! They are nasty, disturbed, ridiculous and comical placers of blame for their own shortcomings. UGH! Grow up and accept responsibility for your own sociopath inability to get along with others!

Jill Filipovic

Jill Filipovic
Jill Filipovic is a New York attorney and feminist author. She was hired by Cosmopolitan to write for the cosmopolitan.com blog in April 2014. Prior to that she was a columnist for The Guardian and, since 2005, a blogger at Feministe, one of the largest feminist blogs. She has written articles for the New York Times, Washington Post, and Time.
  • Born: 1983

The more of this they (LSMs) spew, the more likely there will be a Democrat bloodbath in 2018 and 2020.  

I can't wait!

They keep shooting their toes off like they are.........they could bleed to death by 2018.   AWWWWWWW...

They think that to be feminist, you have to be vulgar, look like a man, be dirty, be ugly and wear glasses.  They hate that beautiful intelligent woman can afford to be demanding.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service