Did the Media Just Fall Hook, Line, and Sinker for a Clinton Campaign Stunt?

Image result for clinton media biasIt was a moment that put a human face to the arguments the Hillary Clinton campaign had been forwarding for months. At a Clinton rally in Pennsylvania, a 15-year-old girl spoke from the heart about how Donald Trump‘s bullying made her concerned about her peers. “At my school, body image is a really big issue for girls my age,” Brennan Leach said. “I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look.” It was a concern that had been amplified days earlier by Trump’s renewed attacks on model Alicia Machado, who Trump allegedly called “Miss Piggy” after she gained weight.

Clinton couldn’t have asked for a better question, and she even said as much (“Thank you!” she shouted at Leach). With such a perfect moment came of course a flood of media coverage. But was it perhaps a little too perfect?

Buried deep in The New York Times story on the moment are a few tidbits that sound the faintest of alarms. Leach’s father, we learn over a dozen paragraphs in, “helped her form the question that had so excited Mrs. Clinton.” Her father is also vaguely referred to as a “local politician.” His full name, office, and political affiliation are left to the reader’s imagination.

Luckily, we live in the age of Google. A simple search reveals that Leach’s father is Democratic State Senator Daylin Leach, and also the Chairman of the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee. Leach endorsed Clinton over her rival Bernie Sanders during the primaries, saying, “At a time when the Republican Presidential candidates seem to be stoking the flames of fear and anger, I have never been more proud to support Hillary Clinton for President.”

I find it hard to believe that The Times found out Leach was a politician but somehow failed to follow up on these very basic facts. It sounds more like they ended up being cut from the final piece because they dulled the impact of the story. An everyday girl spooked by Donald Trump’s rhetoric fits a narrative. A teen being raised and directed by their Democratic politician parent to dislike the Republican presidential candidate… doesn’t.

read more:

http://www.mediaite.com/columnists/did-the-media-just-fall-hook-lin...

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, I don't think they fell for it, I think they are complicit in it.

Right

The heap of DUNG just gets taller and taller.  As usual... Dems do not mind using anyone  .. any age  to further their lies.

It's The LIBERAL SHILL MEDIA v. AMERICA !!!!!

they did not fall for anything...msm is just as corrupt as the politicians.

They probably suggested it and help put it together.

Just another day in the Obama fraud administration.

fake faint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eupEkeYOhj4

Image result for mainstream media shit stirrers animation

Yuck

Daylin leach used to be a Facebook friend when I was still a democrat, then I turned conservative republican and trolled him and his friends for 3 days lol. The man is an atheist. Believe me.

Now Trump needs a 12 year old boy who will tell how manly he feels because of Trump and that it gives him hope that not all are anti men and only women concerned. That he would like to accomplish what Trump did in making thousands of jobs for people and helping our country and raising our standard for God and Country!

How much you want to bet...that if someone could research all of her social media sites that we'd find a clip or comments of her slamming someone on looks, intellect, or something....???  Who hasn't made some snide remark about someone they've seen...and knew we shouldn't have?  How many times have we seen an actor/actress years after their peak days and remarked "they haven't aged well", "wow...they really packed on the pounds".  PLEEEEEASE....if this is their utmost concern they're open to a rude awakening when life really kicks them in the ass...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service