Did CNN Just Commit Treason... disclosing classified plans for military operations

Did CNN just commit treason... The Military is to provide several 'Classified' courses of action, to the President for defeating ISIS.. these plans enclude options for the use of US Military groud forces to DEFEAT ISIS. When the President asks for ideas that work... the Defense Departement is bound to provide all options. These military options are classified and disclosing them is illegal. Such disclosure may well constitute Treason.

The MSM has become so comfortable with exposing 'classified' information and engaging in open treason, that they no longer fear the consequences... Yet, the same MSM wants to hold a member of the White House Staff accountable, for dubious charges under the Logan Act, by speaking with the Russian Ambassador... during the Presidential Transition Period. It is time to stop these wreckless and illegal activities: The disclosure of classified military plans, which were obtained by engaging classical spying tactics... is not a leak. Disclosing classified military operations is treason when done by US Citizens.

The MSM, in their attempt to create FAKE NEWS, may have committed Treason.... First, leaks out of the
Pentagon that disclose classified plans for military ops are ILLEGAL... they smack of spying and treason. Next, the information provided, by CNN, was uncorroborated and highly speculative; it was obviously created to be critical of the President and his war plans. This speculative reporting can be considered opposition force propaganda, which is also a form of treason. The entire CNN news cycle on this issue is highly speculative... It could be considered, aiding and abetting our enemies, by disclosing classified military plans for future combat operations...

Finally, Trump should move swiftly on this CNN report... too, have the FBI close in on those releasing this classified information. This is not leaking... it does what 'spies' were hung for during WW II. It surreptitiously obtained classified military plans and publicized them... thus overtly providing them to our enemies... that is classical 'treason'.

Pres. Trump needs to swiftly and appropriately deal with this matter... if treason has been committed he should act to prosecute those who engaged in it. The United States Military is presently conducting operations against declared enemies, under a Congressional resolution and an authorization to use military force... a state of war exists in America. The public release of classified Military operational plans gives aid and comfort to our enemies. That is the Constitutional definition of treason.
Publicly disclosing classified information regarding future military operations... is classical treason. 

Views: 861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jo - have you written any letters to the editor of your favorite despised MMM?

CNN has been hit negatively from a financial point and letting their advertisers know you boycott the products might further that downgrade of finances.  But just *whining does not do anything.

Wake up, America.

The media in this country is owned by either NON-AMERICANS, or multinational corporations that have their global interests above America's.

Example...... WHO OWNS THE NEW YORK TIMES ??!!!????

.....WHO HAS A MAJOR FOOTHOLD IN HOLLYWOOD ??!!??

Please look it up !

Remember... The NYT is always quoted as a leader of the media agenda.

Point made. Mike drop.

When true Americans wake up to these facts, then, and only then, will we be able to FIX the situation.

I'm just sick and tired of MY newspapers or TV stations calling me a DOUCHEBAG....

....because of the fact I'm a TRUE American !!! ( and I'm not referring to ethnicity. or any other Bullshit the media likes to throw at ME )

The News media aren't they suppose to do investigating reporting.  And investigate what they get before publishing.  That is their job which hasn't been done in decades.  They just put out propaganda from there masters which has nothing to do with real reporting.  So of course we don't see anything nor know what they were really given.

They just show you all these groups in the street.  Do they investigate and say who these people are out in the streets and who is financing and what there real objective is.  It is sad and a lot of work for the America people to figure out the truth.  So what value are they to the American people ??????  NONE

Put a round in it. The left must go bye bye right away.

The swamp won't be cleaned without rooting out the traitors wherever they are in Washington.  Atty. Gen. Sessions has a responsibility to prosecute!

Another leak that only say Obama might know about.  Seems fishy??

FEB 16, 2017

BREAKING NEWS
Trump’s pick for national security adviser turns down offer

President Trump’s choice for national security adviser has turned down the job offer, according to a report. Trump asked Vice Adm. Robert Harward earlier in the week to take the...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Image result for puke happy faceWatch: Hillary Clinton Says She’s ‘Deluged’ With Requests To Run Again

Hillary Clinton says she is “deluged” with requests to try another run for president and has still not completely ruled out joining the crowded field of 2020 Democrat candidates.

The former U.S. Secretary of State has repeatedly avoided categorically stepping out of the race for the White House – or directly into it, for that matter.

During media appearances in the UK last month, Clinton twice hinted she may make a belated push on the basis she claims so many people want to see her on the national stage once more.

Speaking on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show in London last Friday, Clinton confirmed she would “have to make up my mind really quickly” if she was going to join the race.

When pushed to respond if she would make a run for the White House for a third time, she prevaricated and avoided a direct reply, instead responding with: “As I say, never, never, never say never.”

She did concede she would need to make up her mind “really quickly” about whether or not to jump into the presidential race.

Clinton has already missed the filing deadline for the first primary in New Hampshire but there is no deadline for the next caucuses in Iowa in early February.

Responding to Norton, Clinton said she had been “deluged” over the last few weeks thinking about running again, but added that, “right now, I’m not, at all, planning that.”

Norton asked: “The rumour mill is flying that you could step back into the ring.”

Clinton replied: “I hear that. I have been deluged the last few weeks with thinking about doing that, but right now I’m not at all planning that.”

Last month Clinton told BBC Radio 5 Live she was under “enormous pressure” to consider a 2020 White House run.

When asked about her future in politics, Clinton said, “I feel a sense of responsibility partly because you know my name was on the ballot, I got more votes, but ended up losing to the current incumbent in the White House who I think is really undermining our democracy in very fundamental ways. And I want to retire him.”

When asked if she is absolutely ruling it out, Clinton said, “ I will certainly tell you. I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it. But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans.”

Clinton and her daughter Chelsea, are currently in London promoting their new co-authored book – The Book Of Gutsy Women: Favourite Stories Of Courage And Resilience.

d e g e n e r a c y

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service