Dianne Feinstein Promises Nationwide ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

Dianne Feinstein is Jewish from the EU. And is partnered with the UN Global Migration Agenda, against America. If Americans have no guns, then we will become slaves.

Senator Dianne Feinstein has unveiled plans to impose a nationwide assault weapons ban in order to further erode the Second Amendment.

Dianne Feinstein promises total ban on assault weapons

The Assault Weapons Ban of 2019 bill is cosponsored by an array of anti-Trump Democrats, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) to name just a few.

Infowars.com reports: A statement from Feinstein claimed Americans “are asking Congress to reinstate the federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

How are wegoing to put a stop to mass shootings and protect our children, we need to get these weapons of war off our streets,” Feinstein wrote on Twitter.

A press release from Feinstein’s office lists several items anti-gun dems want to see banned, including 205 “military-style assault weapons,” “assault weapons” which accept detachable ammunition magazines and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammo.

Introducing the bill, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) claimed, “Military-style assault rifles are the weapons of choice for mass murderers.”

“There’s just no reason why these guns, which were designed to kill as many people as quickly as possible, are sold to the public,” said Murphy.

Stats published by the Rockefeller Institute of Government, however, show handguns are more commonly used in crimes than AR-15 rifles, which Democrats typically refer to as “assault weapons.”

“The Rockefeller Institute looked at 50-year time frame–1966 to 2016–and found that mass shooters preferred handguns to rifles of any kind by a nearly 3 to 1 margin,” writes Breitbart’s AWR Hawkins.

https://newspunch.com/dianne-feinstein-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban/

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please do inform us … who are the members of this EU Congress... or did you mean EU Parlament?  There is no EU Congress.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament

Has IQ's dropped sharply, they are Jewish Europeans and from the EU, so Ronald give me a list of none Jews in our Congress???

As far as I can determine there are very few Jews in our Congress:

In the 115th Congress, there were 24 Jewish Americans in the House and eight in the Senate; in the 116th Congress, which commenced on January 3, 2019, there are 28 in the House and nine in the Senate. 1 Senate 2 House of Representatives 2.1 Non-voting members.

See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_members_of_the_United_...;

Feinstein and Twitter, go hand in hand.

S.66 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2019: Sen. Feinstein

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/s-66-assault-weapons-ban-o...

Ronald, There are a total of 535 Members of Congress. 100 serve in the U.S. Senate and 435 serve in the U.S. House of Representatives.

I can not find any American None Jews...other then Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_members_of_the_United_...

According to Wikipedia there are very few Jews in our Congress:
In the 115th Congress, there were 24 Jewish Americans in the House and eight in the Senate; in the 116th Congress, which commenced on January 3, 2019, there are 28 in the House and nine in the Senate.

I don't know where you went to school but wherever it was... demand a refund.

I do not care what they state, wiki does not all ways tell the truth, they leave out facts, Jewish Europeans from Germany listed as Germans they are Jewish.. Then we have Muslim Jews in Governement. I could continue on.

Feinstein was born Dianne Emiel Goldman in San Francisco, to Betty (née Rosenburg), a former model, and Leon Goldman, a surgeon. Feinstein's paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland. Her maternal grandparents, the Rosenburg family, were from Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Amazing with so few Jews in Congress... 37 total...you make the following statement:

" There are a total of 535 Members of Congress. 100 serve in the U.S. Senate and 435 serve in the U.S. House of Representatives.

I can not find any American None Jews...other then Trump."

I stick with my previous statement … get a refund from whatever schools you attended. P/S  Trump is not a member of Congress.

Amazing how you protect a corrupt establishment of Europeans, all the way to Russia, and by the way the UN establishment is European Jews, a Rabbi told me this. He is from Israel.

Like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how you misread just about everything you read... I do not support the UN as it is currently operating... however, I don't think it wise to leave it as we need to keep our influence in the Security Council to keep it from becoming  even worse.

I don't support FOOLISH Statements from anyone... and you come up with some doozies... like there are nothing but Jews In Congress... Or that Israel and EU control the UN... what? Israel is under constant attack in the UN... and the EU Parlament is not their friend either.

Rabbi's come in all sorts of garb... with all kinds of ideology and theology... You'd be advised to take what they say with a 'grain of salt'.  or you might regret it latter.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service