DHS: Don’t Call ISIS ‘Islamic’: We Won’t Associate Terrorism with Islam

It can only be described as both ludicrous and insensitive. Just days after a Muslim terrorist shot up two military recruitment centers , killing five servicemen in Chattanooga, TN, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson told the media and high-ranking government officials to not mention the word “Islam” when talking about ISIS or terrorism.

Johnson made these comments at a national security conference July 23.  Ryan Lizza, Washington correspondent for The New Yorker, moderated the event centering on the U.S.’s strategy for Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

read more:

http://mrc.org/articles/dhs-dont-call-isis-islamic-we-wont-associat...

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You do double talk a lot, I show evidence of Islam with the UN, and then, now you say:

I don't support the UN.

Once the funds have been destroyed and all the little "O" NGOs funds are legislated out of America, they will end, one way or the other they will.

Oh, you didn't know that there is new Legislation to end the funds by NGOs here in America to the UN, it will also come to a end.

Then we can find better use of that building in New York, or turn it into scrap.

I posted my posiiotn on the UN earlier... read at: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/xn/detail/4301673:Comment:4688444

Stop, take a deep breath.. the world isn't going to pass away before you realize that I posted my reseponse long ago... and you were to busy throwing a hissy fit to know.

European Global Migration Compact, I just love the sound of that...:)

To bad there is no such entity as the European GLobal Migration Compact...

It would be so nice if you two would stop sniping at each other; seriously, don't we have other more important things to discuss and work on? As for the UN, if the USA would simply "stop" funding them, altogether, we could hasten their departure; they are an enemy of the USA and always have been, we just weren't smart enough to understand it for a very long time!
That palatial structure, with those marvelous waterfront views would make a superbly wonderful home/hospital center for our veterans, especially for those who are homeless, or in need. I haven't been on board, here, for quite a long while, but I have never seen any members, especially Col. Nelson, who do support anything about the "unglued nations", nor most of their members.
It would be a wonderful thing, if we could get rid of that blood-sucking institutions and ALL of their foreign diplomats, who flaunt our laws and assert their "diplomatic immunity" every chance they get. Those people should be given 72 hours to pack up and get out of the country, Their sumptuous homes and apartments would probably solve the entire homeless situation of NYC and then some. Just imagine what that could be like. Nice chatting with all of you again.
Just one other thing; if the US did stop funding "unglued nations" altogether, they would probably cease to exist, since we provide more that 25% of their total budget- -somehow, I thinks it would be very difficult for them to continue on just 75%. I could be wrong, but I never studied economics in depth, just standard math classes - - but, I can still balance my check book and make out a tax return!!

Think on that for a moment... 50-75 failed states in the world overnight.  Chaos, with fome of those nations having the capability to strike US Interests on a global basis... What are the true consequences of abandoning hundreds of millions or Billions of the worlds poor? What are the choices and consequences of those choices?

I don't support the UN... I do however understand it is going nowhere... and if America withdraws we will have no influence over its programs or policies. If we kick the UN out of NY they will open in the EU and immediately begin to isolate our economy while engaging in direct and indirect sanctions.

I prefer to remain in the UN and to use our VETO to stop any further erosion of national sovereignty... In the past it has been the position of the leftist in our government to acquiesce to the UN... that has stopped since Trump became President and we already see some great changes in the UN... now is not the time to withdraw from the UN let Trump cut its throat... defunding its Marxist programs and vetoing others. 

Think on that for a moment

And of course, typos are bound to follow - -"I thinks it would be" sounds pretty silly!

Mr. Nelson will be back, he is a soldier, but, we stand against the UN, Yellow Vest Protest In America, Rising Up against a evil: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/yellow-vest-protest-coming...

Ronald want be back for a while Hank, I got my wiggle on and I am all ways ready to dance.

LOL Tif

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service