DHS: Don’t Call ISIS ‘Islamic’: We Won’t Associate Terrorism with Islam

It can only be described as both ludicrous and insensitive. Just days after a Muslim terrorist shot up two military recruitment centers , killing five servicemen in Chattanooga, TN, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson told the media and high-ranking government officials to not mention the word “Islam” when talking about ISIS or terrorism.

Johnson made these comments at a national security conference July 23.  Ryan Lizza, Washington correspondent for The New Yorker, moderated the event centering on the U.S.’s strategy for Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

read more:

http://mrc.org/articles/dhs-dont-call-isis-islamic-we-wont-associat...

Views: 702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You do double talk a lot, I show evidence of Islam with the UN, and then, now you say:

I don't support the UN.

Once the funds have been destroyed and all the little "O" NGOs funds are legislated out of America, they will end, one way or the other they will.

Oh, you didn't know that there is new Legislation to end the funds by NGOs here in America to the UN, it will also come to a end.

Then we can find better use of that building in New York, or turn it into scrap.

I posted my posiiotn on the UN earlier... read at: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/xn/detail/4301673:Comment:4688444

Stop, take a deep breath.. the world isn't going to pass away before you realize that I posted my reseponse long ago... and you were to busy throwing a hissy fit to know.

European Global Migration Compact, I just love the sound of that...:)

To bad there is no such entity as the European GLobal Migration Compact...

It would be so nice if you two would stop sniping at each other; seriously, don't we have other more important things to discuss and work on? As for the UN, if the USA would simply "stop" funding them, altogether, we could hasten their departure; they are an enemy of the USA and always have been, we just weren't smart enough to understand it for a very long time!
That palatial structure, with those marvelous waterfront views would make a superbly wonderful home/hospital center for our veterans, especially for those who are homeless, or in need. I haven't been on board, here, for quite a long while, but I have never seen any members, especially Col. Nelson, who do support anything about the "unglued nations", nor most of their members.
It would be a wonderful thing, if we could get rid of that blood-sucking institutions and ALL of their foreign diplomats, who flaunt our laws and assert their "diplomatic immunity" every chance they get. Those people should be given 72 hours to pack up and get out of the country, Their sumptuous homes and apartments would probably solve the entire homeless situation of NYC and then some. Just imagine what that could be like. Nice chatting with all of you again.
Just one other thing; if the US did stop funding "unglued nations" altogether, they would probably cease to exist, since we provide more that 25% of their total budget- -somehow, I thinks it would be very difficult for them to continue on just 75%. I could be wrong, but I never studied economics in depth, just standard math classes - - but, I can still balance my check book and make out a tax return!!

Think on that for a moment... 50-75 failed states in the world overnight.  Chaos, with fome of those nations having the capability to strike US Interests on a global basis... What are the true consequences of abandoning hundreds of millions or Billions of the worlds poor? What are the choices and consequences of those choices?

I don't support the UN... I do however understand it is going nowhere... and if America withdraws we will have no influence over its programs or policies. If we kick the UN out of NY they will open in the EU and immediately begin to isolate our economy while engaging in direct and indirect sanctions.

I prefer to remain in the UN and to use our VETO to stop any further erosion of national sovereignty... In the past it has been the position of the leftist in our government to acquiesce to the UN... that has stopped since Trump became President and we already see some great changes in the UN... now is not the time to withdraw from the UN let Trump cut its throat... defunding its Marxist programs and vetoing others. 

Think on that for a moment

And of course, typos are bound to follow - -"I thinks it would be" sounds pretty silly!

Mr. Nelson will be back, he is a soldier, but, we stand against the UN, Yellow Vest Protest In America, Rising Up against a evil: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/yellow-vest-protest-coming...

Ronald want be back for a while Hank, I got my wiggle on and I am all ways ready to dance.

LOL Tif

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service