Image result for dems want reparationsMembers of the Congressional Black Caucus and other Democrats this week re-introduced legislation that would set up a commission to consider whether reparations should be paid to black Americans for slavery.

Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has proposed the bill in each Congress for at least the last two decades.

A description of the bill said the legislation would set up a commission to both examine the possibility of reparations, but also an apology for the "racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans."

It's a response to the "fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States."

read more:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dems-renew-demand-for-slavery-rep...

Views: 935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well said Philip...

Awesome Phil.   I think it's so sad, that no matter how much Trump will be able to accomplish, that future generations will NEVER be able to experience what we have when we were younger----walking our neighborhoods without fear, not having to put bars on windows and doors, "stranger-danger".  And I find it really difficult to even explain or describe how different it was when we were kids:  minding your parents/teachers, if the mom next door scolded you...you better act as if that was your mom speaking, you had chores and EARNED your allowance, elderly people walked into a room--you got your butt off the chair and offered it to them.  Respect, courtesy, community unity and service.............have practically disappeared.

Image result for do the wave presentermedia animation

Back on board, the reCAPUTAR screen had me blown away I had no idea what it was. I wish TPCC would have warned us.
Yes Marilyn, I don't believe well ever see that level of Liberty again. As 12 or 13 yo boy I would walk 4 blocks west out of city, lived on edge of town with my .410 single shot shotgun across the golf course and into the woods to hunt squirrel (tree rats) and when finished return trip with gun over shoulder was never bothered by Police. Yea times have changed. 11 firearms instructor certification and several concealed carry permits but still have trouble paying to exercise a constitutional right. Would love to see federal reciprocity and constitutional Carry. And Democrats think their fight for freedom? Freedom to rob the treasury.

Oh YEAH !!!!  I forgot about all of those NICE Things ~~!!!!!!

Marilyn, 2 days ago answer to your post was interrupted by the reCAPTUA. I forgot where we were. Yes, the values didn't make alot of sense to bunch young children fifty or sixty years ago. We have lost so much and they were important. My father taught me to shoot around 5 or 6 hinting around 10 and unsupervised around 12. The adult some at the dinner table and you better not open your mouth unless you were eating, you spoke at the table if you were asked to say Grace or you were directed into conversation. Father was quiet but stern and we miss father and mother so much. You mentioned community spirit, remember the PTA and how envolved parents were in school activities monitors and speaking up in those meetings concerning what they wanted taught to their children. They may not have designed curriculum but they did make an impact, the board of education knew they were being watched. Every neighborhood had fountain shop for nice cream and soft drink from fountains. Yes those days are gone, but we carry them in our memories.
Thank you Patriot.

Here is a lyric given to me years ago... while musing on past events... thought you may like it:

I Remember…

I remember cold springs, and warm hearts. Days romping in fields, memories of cowboys and Indians… Ball parks and sunny benches. Melted Ice cream and dirty faces.

I remember… the white steeple of the Church… calling too worship… the sound of the choir, singing… Amazing Grace… of seeing my sister there in… lace. My bothers face… pierced thru, with His glory and grace.

I remember… better times and long days. Gardens blooming and children smiling… Mothers, waiving… come home, sweet home. The smell of apple pie… and the cry of children… on every corner.

I remember… Dad’s rough hands, his course, ways… and more… his loving gaze. I remember, so many wondrous things… I can only say… It was God’s glory… that always made my… day.

How about yours?

BY: RA Nelson

COL.  US Army (ret.)

For More: https://usar4me.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/i-remember/

Thank you Cl., Loved every word. It does take you back to a time where people did slow down to enjoy their families, friends and patriots. The division is so large within our people today. I will serve my God and his word will direct me in the course where I will take my stand. Lines are being drawn in the sand by men and women that love this great nation given by a Holy God in a covenant. Pray for Shalom Blessings.

There is yet hope in the land... a remnant of God's people remain loyal to God's Word and our founders vision for America.  Pray, that the Holy Spirit moves in our midst of the faithful, that America may be restored by God's Grace... too, embrace our founder's vision... 

America is a Shinning City set upon a Hill... whose light once burned so brightly... that all men were drawn to her shores in search of they mystery of her glory... CHRIST and the promised land.  America's greatest gift to the world, her most precious promise, for mankind, remains her relationship with God.... in Christ. 

We are a peculiar people... a royal priesthood, an holy nation set aside for the purpose of worshiping and honoring God... Our founding father's left the old world, crossed the great sea... to inhabit the promised land... it now falls to us too preserve that calling and purpose.

However, America has presently abandoned her purpose and must return... or she will be forever lost, in the wilderness of Sin. Israel, out of unbelief wondered aimlessly, for 40yrs in the land of Sin, after being delivered out of Egypt (the world)....

Think on that for a while...

Just finished watching our "PREZ" Deliver his Speech to CONGRESS !!!!  HE HIT ANOTHER HOME RUN !!!!!!!!   Hahahaaha !!!!!! The DEMO/NISTS  were of course completely KNOCKED SILLY by his words and how he "CHOREOGRAPHED" the entire venue !!!!! The next time anyone mentions  "The Party of "NO" ,it will mean the DEMOCRATS not the REPUBLICANS !!!!! They couldn't even applaud the President's call for supporting the Law Enforcement, or when he mentioned "Our CREATOR", or anything that was even CLOSE to being an AMERICAN LOVING Subject like our FLAG!!!!!   They PROVED THEMSELVES before the WORLD that they are ANTI-AMERICAN and at the worst are COMMUNISTS !!!! I thought Nancy PELOSI was going to "TWITCH HERSELF" to death !!!!  She was so upset with his speech, it looked like she was going to have a seizure !!!!!!  The same for POCOHONTAS !!!!!

Their butts were practically super-glued to their seats the entire time.  A couple of times they FINALLY got off their asses and applauded.  There was NOTHING in his speech tonight that every patriot, every American couldn't get behind.  And did you see at the end, the moment his speech concluded, the dems couldn't pop out of their seats fast enough in the mad rush for the door.....I presume to forego having to shake hands with ANYbody, particularly OUR/MY President.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service