Image result for dems want reparationsMembers of the Congressional Black Caucus and other Democrats this week re-introduced legislation that would set up a commission to consider whether reparations should be paid to black Americans for slavery.

Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has proposed the bill in each Congress for at least the last two decades.

A description of the bill said the legislation would set up a commission to both examine the possibility of reparations, but also an apology for the "racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans."

It's a response to the "fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States."

read more:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dems-renew-demand-for-slavery-rep...

Views: 935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wasnt slavery a long time ago ?

I think we should start a New Movement, to DEMAND REPAYMENT FOR ALL THE UNION SOLDIERS LIVES THAT WERE LOST IN THE STRUGGLE to free our nation from the plague of slavery!! Everyone who can trace their ancestry back to a CIVIL WAR UNION SOLDIER, should petition Congress to "repay" the ancestors for the loss !!  Instead of Right Wing Conservatives sitting ON THEIR ASS, ACCEPTING THE ONE-SIDED NARRATIVE OF THE LEFT, HOW ABOUT GETTING IN THEIR FACE, ABOUT HOW THE FREED SLAVES O.W.E THE UNION ARMY INDIVIDUALS,FOR LAYING DOWN THEIR LIVES FOR THE SACRED PRINCIPLE OF ENDING SLAVERY!! IT'S WAY PAST TIME TO CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN, AND TELL HIM TO FIGHT, THE H**L BACK WITH CLAWS AND FANGS !! WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE THEIR #$&+, ANYMORE !!

Still demanding the world owes them something they do not want to earn.

Ha ha ha . Well,I demand blacks pay all white people reparations...for being the root cause of nation-destroying economic cost, and social-chaos for two hundred years. Proportionately, blacks only take, and give nothing back except more complaints, more demands, and more chaos. Blacks have become their own wrecking ball, hurting their own cause, and creating setbacks for racial-harmony. They have learned and excelled at creating divide..by their messiah and chief race card holder,Barack Obama.
As an Irish-American, the Irish were enslaved by the British, I demand reparations, Conyers!
Reparations is a total non issue only brought up to fool blacks that are leaving the democrat party. All the Democrats have to offer is I got lots of free stuff come on over and get your free stuff. If Republican Congress and the Senate get on board with the Trump administration and legislate a prosperous climate for equal trade lower corporate taxes to encourage Corporations to build expand inside the United States then impoverished people White, Black, Hispanic, Asian and others will see the benefit of their labor and reject the free ride. Every democrat policy, legislation and regulation was designed to give crumbs and keep people on the plantation. When people flourish they will more likely embrace patriotism and God. It's a no brainer but we have lots of republicans that share this political ideology too of voter enslavement, this must change if America is to survive.
Forgive me God, I hate Democrats and their corrosive ideologies. Damn them for the misery and destruction they have caused on the the American family. Democrats are my constitutional domestic enemies.

God Bless America and the State of Israel

Live Free or Die

Hey A**hole you need to go after your Black Muslims brothers they kidnapped your ancestors.Also you are not entitled to anything you were born here. but if you want to leave I'm sure that there are enough people that are willing to get you a One way ticket back to Africa but there is no coming back. 

So when do you want to Leave?

I think Ben Carson is right, slavery was a plus factor for blacks in America.  It got them away from Africa and the starvation, we taught them the use of a real bathroom, we taught them how to read and write, we gave them their freedom which they would not get in Africa for years.  We fought a war to give them their freedom and proved we were willing to sacrafice our own to prove our, now their, Constatution was right, real and effective.  We made several of them milionares. We gave them the right to vote.  Wait a minute maybe they owe us?

Let's ask, Lt. Col. Allen West if he thinks it should be paid and if he says, yes, I am willing to pay it. If he says, NO, (which he has said NO many times) then we don't pay it. END OF STORY!!!

This article isn't by him, but it IS on his website, so I figure it has his stamp of approval:

Thanks, Obama: Look what UN is DEMANDING now…

If you thought reparations for slavery was far too radical an idea to actually ever be proposed, the UN is fixing that “problem.”

Personally, I’ve never understood the case for reparations in modern times. The U.S. government has given reparations in the past to the Japanese who were interned during WWII – but that was aid given to those directly affected, not their ancestors.

According to the logic of calling for reparations in modern times, you’re supposed to be paying for the transgressions of the 1.4 percent of Americans who owned slaves over 150 years ago. Not only did you not benefit from slavery in any way — most Americans didn’t — and those who did saw all the wealth created by slavery destroyed by the Civil War.

And how exactly would reparations for slavery work logistically? My ancestors didn’t come here until the 1930s, so would I be exempt as I don’t have any connection to slavery down my family tree? And what about blacks who are the descendants of other blacks who came to America after slavery was abolished? Will they get reparations? And what about people who are bi-racial? Are they only eligible for fifty percent? I’m sure none of those calling for reparations were aware there were black slave owners in the antebellum South as well.

Those are all questions I’ve never heard answered by the reparations crowd. All they seem to know is that they want money, and they’ll argue anything to justify it.

The history of slavery in the United States justifies reparations for African Americans, argues a recent report by a U.N.-affiliated group based in Geneva.

This conclusion was part of a study by the United Nations’ Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent, a body that reports to the international organization’s High Commissioner on Human Rights. The group of experts, which includes leading human rights lawyers from around the world, presented its findings to the United Nations Human Rights Council on Monday, pointing to the continuing link between present injustices and the dark chapters of American history.

“In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent,” the report stated. “Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching.”

Apparently those over at the UN are now receiving all their information from the social justice warriors of today.

From 1882 to 1968 — a period of 86 years — there were 4,743 lynching victims, 3,446 of which were black.

For comparison, 4,906 blacks were murdered by other blacks between 2010-2011.

Lynching was a horrible consequence of racism without a doubt, but it’s a problem that hasn’t affected the black community in decades, and statistically small in comparison to contemporary problems.

The UN has also guzzled the Kool-aid when it comes to the narrative of blacks being murdered by racist police. Such a belief neglects that not only are black and Hispanic officers more likely to fire a gun at black suspects than white officers, blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops (on a per-capita basis).

And what’s the end goal of highlighting these invented problems? The Post continues: The reparations could come in a variety of forms, according to the panel, including “a formal apology, health initiatives, educational opportunities … psychological rehabilitation, technology transfer and financial support, and debt cancellation.”

Meanwhile, the UN had nothing to say about the 10 to 20 million blacks who had been enslaved by Muslims as a result of the Arab slave trade. Funny how that works.

[Note: This post was written by The Analytical Economist]

http://www.allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/outrage-un-accuses-u...

All the blacks should pay reparations to whites for slavery done by moors on whites.

The dems were the slave owners, let them pay, let them pay, let them pay!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service