Democrats wage anti-Trump offensive for their own gain

Image result for MSM witch hunt donald trumpThis is a first: Donald Trump is guilty of an understatement, of making a molehill out of a mountain. He called the Washington furor over Russian hacking a “witch hunt” when it is actually far more sinister and dangerous.

Witch hunts end. The Washington mob aims to make sure the election never ends and that Trump can never govern.

There are no modern precedents to the scandalous attempts to smear and undermine the president-elect. Nearly nine weeks after his victory and less than two weeks before he takes the oath, the voter-nullification plot is growing more vile.

It began when the Clinton campaign and her donors tried to overturn results in key states, then tried to steal the election outright by intimidating electors of the Electoral College.

When all that failed, the establishment forces that opposed Trump all along — the Obama White House, members of both parties, the Democratic media and Big Government activists — switched their goal to thwarting his presidency. One example: They aim to deny confirmation to as many as eight Cabinet picks.

This is not mere politics. This is half the country going rogue in a fit of madness.

Most alarming is the newest recruit to the confederacy. The intelligence community, including leaders of the FBI and CIA, is pushing the Russian hacking narrative in unscrupulous ways.

Consider that the same media organizations that led the campaign assault on Trump were leaked details of the hacking report before Trump saw it.

read more:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/08/democrats-wage-anti-trump-offensive-fo...

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ignore them (demonrats) they're like little children throwing temper tantrums.
It's hilarious last night's NYG @ GB game a democrat friend told me he voted Trump simply because of the anti gun agenda of the Democrats.

You have democrat friends??????????????????????

Image result for shocked and horrified animation

Marilyn, I live in Illinois, like California and NY it's impossible not to know democrats. Working with many that love firarms has giving the best opportunity to turn some around. Obamas administration the anti gun agenda has allowed many like me to turn people in conservative direction. This was a huge industrial state that was heavily union, as NAFTA took their jobs and many jobs left the US and others moved to right to work states then this administration doing nothing for labor they are waking up. They are asking many questions and yes I will be there to help them into a conservative direction. Taking advantage of their own self inflicted misery.

i think the drain on the donors may be shocking to the demon-rats

Never fear, my friends, come Jan 20th, in just 12 days, all this madness will cease. 

The demorats hold NO POWER any longer and they cannot control us any more, UNLESS the rhino's on the Republican side let them. And if they do, We the People should work our rear end's off to see that ever who does not side with the people is gone in the next election. 

James, I worked really hard from FL, campaigned, sent donations repeatedly to Paul Nehlen in WI and Dr. Kelli Ward in AZ to no avail. The morons there re-elected Ryan and McCain - both RINOs. 

PatriotGal,

Thank you for trying. The problem is the people who live in the state where the rhino's are, need to get off their rear ends and work to see they are outed. 

Yes, we can help by donating to specific candidates, however, it is the grass root workers that have to change the mind numb idiots, that just because they see a name on the ballot that is familiar to them, DON'T MAKE THEM CONSERVATIVE. That is why the likes of McCain and Ghraham continually get re-elected. People are to busy with their own little life to research what they really are and check their name because they are a Republican. I don't call myself a Republican any more. But for the most part, I vote that way, I call myself a, "STRICT CONSERVATIVE." I. E., I would NEVER vote for Kasich again, because he is a RHINO and cares less about the people of the State of Ohio. 

Don't give up. It can happen, if we work for it. Just like we did and elected the next President of the United States, Donald J. Trump. 

I donated to both campaigns also to no avail. We really need the medical field to map out the mental disorder of liberalism. It's like when people talk about the voices in our heads, I don't have voices in my head. People always want to think that they are normal. Well there is absolutely nothing normal about liberalism.

Charge them and lock them up.

Donald... please send Chuckie Schumer and Mitch McConnell to Mexico... as the Advanced Party for the Make America Great Again program.

screw those Goose Stepping Nazis

They are still extremely stupid. They still haven't learn that all the little tricks they've had up their sleeves don't work and always backfires in their face. THERE IS NOTHING THE CAN DO THAT WILL CHANGE THE ELECTION, OR UNDERMINE THE MILLIONS OF VOTERS THAT VOTED FOR HIM. tHIS IS WHY THEY LOST IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service