Democrats seized on the issue of Trump’s undisclosed taxes since taking control of the House of Representatives and citing a little-known law that allows Congress to review anyone’s returns to conduct an investigation.

On Saturday they gave tax authorities of the UK, a new and final deadline to get their hands on the president’s tax returns after an initial April 10 deadline lapsed.

The lawmakers could go to court to seek the returns if the IRS does not turn them over.

Press TV reports: The announcement was made as part of an investigation launched in the Democratic-held House of Representatives.

“I am aware that concerns have been raised regarding my request and the authority of the Committee,” House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal said in a letter to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commissioner Charles Rettig. “Those concerns lack merit.”

United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin said the administration would respond by the revised deadline.

“I’m sure we’ll respond by that deadline, not going to make a commitment prematurely whether we’ll be able to conclude a legal review by that deadline,” Mnuchin said. “We have people working on it diligently.”

Trump has refused to release his tax returns arguing that they are being audited, a claim rejected by the IRS London England.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/04/13/593361/Trump-given-10-day...

North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The 1945 UNITED STATES-UNITED KINGDOM INCOME TAX CONVENTION 1945, IRS London England.

It is not by chance, that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) 1945, and the building of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) 1945 begun in the same time frame, the Convention was only printed in a  few news papers, and 1 or 2 Congressional Records displayed. Just like Obamacare, they made the documents so long, people gave up on reading it, and trusted in political parties, to represent them. All of this was tied into Anonymous Hits Federal Reserve in Hack Attack: Dump File Exposed NA..., no personal information was shared other then every Central World Banker in the World Banking Scam dubbed EU , and money transfers between companies, and their investment goals within the Federal Reserve. Its really a fantastic political agenda, gosh, just think, I could be rich by now...Na !!! not my style.

UNITED STATES-UNITED KINGDOM INCOME TAX CONVENTION 1945, IRS London England.

All the following documents are found & released in public domain, as a educational period, of American History at its best.

I am not going to post 1600 or so NAFTA docs, please...I would be old and tired by then, only 20 for now, then federal reserve banking document, that were released as public domain cc share alike educational records, that were forced into exposure by the freedom of information act. The some nasty little NATO document.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know what would happen... silence, like never heard before.  If it leaked he paid billions they'd spread a rummor he owed more... and cheated to avoid paying more.

Which Tax Return does Congress want... his PERSONAL RETURN or his Corporations Return?  The President's business or corporate return is not his personal return.

They have his files, the true issue is to divert research against, if I may say, voting all out.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service