Democrats seized on the issue of Trump’s undisclosed taxes since taking control of the House of Representatives and citing a little-known law that allows Congress to review anyone’s returns to conduct an investigation.

On Saturday they gave tax authorities of the UK, a new and final deadline to get their hands on the president’s tax returns after an initial April 10 deadline lapsed.

The lawmakers could go to court to seek the returns if the IRS does not turn them over.

Press TV reports: The announcement was made as part of an investigation launched in the Democratic-held House of Representatives.

“I am aware that concerns have been raised regarding my request and the authority of the Committee,” House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal said in a letter to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commissioner Charles Rettig. “Those concerns lack merit.”

United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin said the administration would respond by the revised deadline.

“I’m sure we’ll respond by that deadline, not going to make a commitment prematurely whether we’ll be able to conclude a legal review by that deadline,” Mnuchin said. “We have people working on it diligently.”

Trump has refused to release his tax returns arguing that they are being audited, a claim rejected by the IRS London England.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/04/13/593361/Trump-given-10-day...

North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The 1945 UNITED STATES-UNITED KINGDOM INCOME TAX CONVENTION 1945, IRS London England.

It is not by chance, that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) 1945, and the building of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) 1945 begun in the same time frame, the Convention was only printed in a  few news papers, and 1 or 2 Congressional Records displayed. Just like Obamacare, they made the documents so long, people gave up on reading it, and trusted in political parties, to represent them. All of this was tied into Anonymous Hits Federal Reserve in Hack Attack: Dump File Exposed NA..., no personal information was shared other then every Central World Banker in the World Banking Scam dubbed EU , and money transfers between companies, and their investment goals within the Federal Reserve. Its really a fantastic political agenda, gosh, just think, I could be rich by now...Na !!! not my style.

UNITED STATES-UNITED KINGDOM INCOME TAX CONVENTION 1945, IRS London England.

All the following documents are found & released in public domain, as a educational period, of American History at its best.

I am not going to post 1600 or so NAFTA docs, please...I would be old and tired by then, only 20 for now, then federal reserve banking document, that were released as public domain cc share alike educational records, that were forced into exposure by the freedom of information act. The some nasty little NATO document.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know what would happen... silence, like never heard before.  If it leaked he paid billions they'd spread a rummor he owed more... and cheated to avoid paying more.

Which Tax Return does Congress want... his PERSONAL RETURN or his Corporations Return?  The President's business or corporate return is not his personal return.

They have his files, the true issue is to divert research against, if I may say, voting all out.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service