Democrats seized on the issue of Trump’s undisclosed taxes since taking control of the House of Representatives and citing a little-known law that allows Congress to review anyone’s returns to conduct an investigation.

On Saturday they gave tax authorities of the UK, a new and final deadline to get their hands on the president’s tax returns after an initial April 10 deadline lapsed.

The lawmakers could go to court to seek the returns if the IRS does not turn them over.

Press TV reports: The announcement was made as part of an investigation launched in the Democratic-held House of Representatives.

“I am aware that concerns have been raised regarding my request and the authority of the Committee,” House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal said in a letter to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commissioner Charles Rettig. “Those concerns lack merit.”

United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin said the administration would respond by the revised deadline.

“I’m sure we’ll respond by that deadline, not going to make a commitment prematurely whether we’ll be able to conclude a legal review by that deadline,” Mnuchin said. “We have people working on it diligently.”

Trump has refused to release his tax returns arguing that they are being audited, a claim rejected by the IRS London England.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/04/13/593361/Trump-given-10-day...

North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The 1945 UNITED STATES-UNITED KINGDOM INCOME TAX CONVENTION 1945, IRS London England.

It is not by chance, that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) 1945, and the building of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) 1945 begun in the same time frame, the Convention was only printed in a  few news papers, and 1 or 2 Congressional Records displayed. Just like Obamacare, they made the documents so long, people gave up on reading it, and trusted in political parties, to represent them. All of this was tied into Anonymous Hits Federal Reserve in Hack Attack: Dump File Exposed NA..., no personal information was shared other then every Central World Banker in the World Banking Scam dubbed EU , and money transfers between companies, and their investment goals within the Federal Reserve. Its really a fantastic political agenda, gosh, just think, I could be rich by now...Na !!! not my style.

UNITED STATES-UNITED KINGDOM INCOME TAX CONVENTION 1945, IRS London England.

All the following documents are found & released in public domain, as a educational period, of American History at its best.

I am not going to post 1600 or so NAFTA docs, please...I would be old and tired by then, only 20 for now, then federal reserve banking document, that were released as public domain cc share alike educational records, that were forced into exposure by the freedom of information act. The some nasty little NATO document.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You want to see mine again...:)

What good would it do... Can't remember seeing yours the first time... don't know how it could help to see it again?  I think I'll take my med's now...

One of my dads friends, hooked on meds, he is in his 70's, 3 days ago a heart attack. From the addiction of meds, pain pills.

Regardless of what some say about working out, I am very buff. All the baby fat gone.

I do not want you to die, hell I would miss the pie fight, its fun.

Remember no matter how you believe in God, God love you.

LOL Tif

Good topic... TAX Treaties... that work to avoid double taxation... and tax avoidance?  How so?  Sounds rather mundane to me... a waste of time and we don't need that, do we?

These treaties are essential to reducing tax liabilities ... for corporations and individuals with tax liabilities in multipule nations.  They are not egregious or conspiratorial in nature.

I agree completely with Steve... His message is precisely what we need today.  He is the embodiment of a true Patriot.  We need more men willing to pledge their lives, forturnes and liberty to the restoration of our Constitutional Republic.

What we need is for these individuals to take the helm of our Ship of State to lead us out of the tortured seas of distress ... too, once again embrace our heritage and declare ourselves a free and soveriegn people... something the progressives want to avoid us doing at all costs. 

War may well be brewing on Main Street America... let us hope Pres. Trump drains the swamp before the people have to act... in their own defense.

Really, Hmmm? Did ya know that Bubble Baths are Unconstitutional Now?

Something about the new legislation against Slippery Slopes.

A slippery slope argument (SSA), in logic, critical thinking, political rhetoric, and caselaw, is a consequentialist logical device in which a party asserts that a relatively small first step leads to a chain of related events culminating in some significant (usually negative) effect.

This Government is full of IDIOTS...:)

Time for my bubble bath, you all have now...:)

I DO NOT CARE ABT THE PRES TAX RETURNS 

I WANT MY GOVT TO DO WHAT I WANT AND THEY NOW ARE AT THAT I DO NOT CARE MOMENT THAT IS FRIGHTENING. 

THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL ANYTHING THAT SAYS A PRES HAS TO TURN OVER THEIR TAX RETURNS 

I DO NOT CARE ABT THE PRES TAX RETURNS 

I WANT MY GOVT TO DO WHAT I WANT AND THEY NOW ARE AT THAT I DO NOT CARE MOMENT THAT IS FRIGHTENING. 

THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL ANYTHING THAT SAYS A PRES HAS TO TURN OVER THEIR TAX RETURNS 

What if the liberal thugs got their hands on Trump's tax returns and find out he paid a billion dollars in taxes? 

...what would happen? 

Really, they are going after his tax returns, no matter what.

But, a facts check.

Keep America Great: Keep America Great: Goldman Sachs Predicts Trump 2020 Re-Election 

Goldman Sachs predicts a Trump 2020 re-election triumph in a comprehensive report released on Saturday. The Goldman Sachs report says President Trump has a narrow electoral advantage heading into 2020.

There is only a 50/50 chance he will be re-elected now.

So Steve, on the forums it still list 2016 elections, can you change it to 2020?

We do need to look into the 2020 elections, someone not all ready there.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service