Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

anti-trump-protest-photo-by-fibonacci-blueThe surprise victory by Donald Trump on November 8th has spawned a series of violent protests and riots all over the nation as stunned leftists continue to throw the largest post-election temper tantrum in U.S. history.  Protesters in large cities all across America have been disrupting public transportation, looting stores, hurling objects at the police and burning Trump in effigy.  There have even been shootings at anti-Trump rallies in Seattle and in Portland.  Hundreds of protesters have been arrested so far, and organizers are promising that this is only just the beginning.  Meanwhile, large numbers of enraged leftists are physically threatening Trump on Twitter, and some are even calling for a violent revolution.  Sadly, I believe that they are quite serious about this.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers.  On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Of course other leftists are seeking less violent ways to oppose Trump.  There is a major push to use the electoral college to block a Trump presidency, if that fails there are many hoping to immediately impeach Trump once he takes office, and other activists such as former Labor Secretary Robert Reich are calling for a new third party if their planned post-election takeover of the Democratic Party is not successful.

But for many on the radical left the time for patience is over.  The “Not My President” movement is taking off like a rocket, and one survey found that only 58 percent of all Clinton supporters consider Trump’s victory to be legitimate.  A protest near Trump Tower in New York City on Saturday drew approximately 25,000 people, and USA Today reported that the anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon on Saturday night rapidly “devolved into a riot“.

It is becoming clear that these protests are not going away any time soon, and some are even beginning to refer to this movement as “the Purple Revolution”

No sooner had Trump been declared the 45th president of the United States, Soros-funded political operations launched their activities to disrupt Trump during Obama’s lame-duck period and thereafter. The swiftness of the Purple Revolution is reminiscent of the speed at which protesters hit the streets of Kiev, the Ukrainian capital, in two Orange Revolutions sponsored by Soros, one in 2004 and the other, ten years later, in 2014.

As the Clintons were embracing purple in New York, street demonstrations, some violent, all coordinated by the Soros-funded Moveon.org and Black Lives Matter, broke out in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Oakland, Nashville, Cleveland, Washington, Austin, Seattle, Philadelphia, Richmond, St. Paul, Kansas City, Omaha, San Francisco, and some 200 other cities across the United States. 

So could we actually see a violent revolution on the streets of America?

Is the radical left really so horrified by the prospect of a Trump presidency that they would actually be willing to engage in a prolonged campaign of chaos, violence and physical intimidation?

Well, the Oath Keepers are so concerned about what this movement could become that they have initiated an intelligence gathering operation that they are calling “Operation HYPO”

Clearly as Oath Keepers, we cannot simply sit around and watch while the enemies of liberty work to use violence to initiate a communist revolution in our country.  As a result of the intelligence being provided by our Operation Sabot operatives, we have initiated Operation HYPO. We have allowed our personnel to burrow deep inside these protest organizations to collect information regarding tactics, motivations, schedules and logistics.

We had operatives at the planning meetings for the protests that occurred last evening in Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA. Our operatives have also penetrated numerous other planning organizations in cities across the country.  For OPSEC reasons, the precise list of cities we are operating in will not be publicly disclosed.

And one thing that we already know is that the radical left is hoping to organize the largest political protest in United States history in Washingto....  I will be writing about this later today on The Most Important News.

The election of Donald Trump has been the single most galvanizing event for the radical left that we have seen in decades.  One of the early leaders of the “Not My President” movement is filmmaker Michael Moore, and the following are three of his key action points which he feels must be implemented immediately

1. Must quickly and decisively form an opposition movement, the likes of which hasn’t been seen since the 1960s. I will do my part to help lead this as I’m sure many others (Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, MoveOn, the hip-hop community, DFA, etc.) will, too. The core of this opposition force will be fueled by young people who, as with Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter, don’t tolerate b.s. and are relentless in their resistance to authority. They have no interest in compromising with racists and misogynists.
2. Prepare to impeach Trump. Just as the Republicans were already planning to do with President Hillary from Day One, we must organize the apparatus that will bring charges against him when he violates his oath and breaks the law — and then we must remove him from office.
3. Must commit right now to a vigorous fight (including civil disobedience, if necessary)which will block any and all Donald Trump Supreme Court nominees who do not meet our approval. We demand the Democrats in the Senate aggressively filibuster any nominees who support Citizens United or who oppose the rights of women, immigrants and the poor. This is non-negotiable.

But of course other liberals are still in the “shock and disbelief” stage.  As I have stated before, Americans were more emotionally invested in this election than they had been in any election in decades, and the aftermath has not been pretty.

This has been particularly true on college campuses all over the nation.  According to the New York Post, college administrators have been going to extraordinary lengths to soothe the deep emotional pain that many of their students are experiencing…

•  The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
  •  The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
  • Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
  •  Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
  •  At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach.

And it is also being reported that suicide hotlines are ringing off the hook all over the nation.

We have never seen anything like this ever before, and I have a feeling that this “Not My President” movement is going to absolutely dwarf the “Occupy Wall Street” and “Black Lives Matter” movements.  And considering the very high levels of anger, frustration and pain that these radical leftists are feeling, it is easy to see how this movement could become very violent.

Many patriots, conservatives and Christians were hoping that Donald Trump could bring America together and lead us into a new era of peace and prosperity, but the radical left already hates Trump more than any president that has ever come before him.

It isn’t going to take much to push the radical left over the edge, and if that happens we could see endless chaos, violence and civil unrest for the next four years.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/11/14/democrats-are-now-calling-f...

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BOO FRIGGIN HOO.  Michael Moore...and a whole bunch or others should be IMMEDIATELY arrested for inciting.  Innocent people's property are being lost and there is a disruption of life...

Look at Gov. Christi in NJ.  Two of his staff have been tried, convicted, and going to jail for their parts in  closing that bridge.  What is the difference in doing that or what is going on in our streets now????

Step forward law enforcement!!!!

He signs 1/20/17  at that time have police and all ready and waiting.  Arrest and jail them.  This is just insanity.

Many patriots, conservatives and Christians were hoping that Donald Trump could bring America together and lead us into a new era of peace and prosperity,

but the radical left already hates Trump more than any president that has ever come before him.

It isn’t going to take much to push the radical left over the edge, and if that happens we could see endless chaos, violence and civil unrest for the next four years.

THAT'S REALLY THEIR FIRST LOVE  - TROUBLE   --Just spoiled children throwing another tantrum when they can't have their own way ....How sad ...the future of our country is in peril ...-

Since the DNC and the Obama Administration have not condemned such TERRORIST ACTS ... calls for violence and general chaos... Pres. Elect Trump should make an appeal for rational behavior and lawful assembly.

At the same time Pres. Elect Trump needs to inform everyone concerned... including the sitting Pres., that such acts and THREATS of TERROR will be treated by his administration as acts of DOMESTIC TERRORISM.  He must inform everyone that his Administrations response will be made using the PATRIOT ACT... too, detain the leadership and those engaging in violence, as Domestic Terrorist... prosecuting them under the terms of the Patriot Act. 

Pres. Trump must also inform those contemplating such acts of domestic terror that their civil and constitutional defense and rights may be suspended based on their acts of terror and sedition... that, they may be detained for indefinite periods of time without trail as domestic terrorist ...   Pres. Elect Trump must take a TOUGH LAW ENFORCEMENT STAND ON THIS ISSUE... it will be the first test of his sincerity to restore law and order and too drain the swamp in DC. 

Trump should also Publically ask the FBI to act accordingly... too, investigate and interdict such acts wherever they are found... including, in the Halls of Congress or the White House... That he will have their back where ever their investigations and arrests take them.  

P/S It would be good if the Speaker of the House and the US Senate Majority Leader were standing beside him when he makes the announcement... as Pres. Elect.  He may want to inform the MSM that engaging in sedition or inciting riots is not protected speech under the1st Amendment.

Now these IDIOT protestors have caused the death of someone, and left a 4-year-old girl without a father:

"I had a patient die because our ambulance was stopped by the protesters"

The father of a 4-year-old girl died after anti-Trump protesters blocked roads and delayed an ambulance from reaching the hospital, according to an anguished message posted on Facebook.

“I have to unfacebook for a few days. I had a patient die during a transfer last night because our ambulance was stopped by protesters and had to drive an extra 45 minutes around the blocked roads,” the anonymous post reads.

“I can’t today. They can give their f**king safety pins to my patient’s fatherless 4 year old daughter,” the post concludes.

null

The mention of “safety pins” is in reference to a campaign started by anti-Trump protesters to wear safety pins to “show support for the vulnerable” and to express the fear that Trump’s supporters “may physically or emotionally abuse minorities, immigrants, women and members of the L.G.B.T. community.”

The report of anti-Trump protesters blocking an ambulance has not been verified, but it’s not unlikely given that anti-Trump demonstrators have blocked roads in numerous cities and states, including the I-94 in Minneapolis, the I-5 in Portland, numerous freeways in Los Angeles, a major highway in Phoenix, and the I-95 in Miami.

During the DNC-sponsored violent shut down of Donald Trump’s rally in Chicago back in March, anti-Trump agitators were caught on camera blocking an ambulance outside the UIC Arena.

In some instances, irate motorists are refusing to be stopped. One video shows an anti-Trump protester on the ground after being clipped by a car traveling at high speed.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

http://www.infowars.com/report-anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulanc...

As many of these protestors as possible needs to be found and charged with manslaughter...

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/anti-trump-protesters-bloc...

Absolutely... and maybe once Trump is President he can have the FBI go back and review the tapes on these incidents ... where blocked roads resulted in deaths... and put as many of the leaders in jail as possible for manslaughter.

After all... 'Bridge Gate' in New Jersey was a similar incident and the Dem's insisted on convicting and sending 4 ranking members of the local GOP to prison... turn around is fair play.

Image result for thumbs up animation

The ambulance driver should have backed up 20 feet, and FLOORED IT.  Do these people think that it was THERE FOR FUN?  Stop a police car, MAYBE.  But an AMBULANCE?  Someone inside is DYING!  There are NO POLITICS in suffering!  A ruptured appendix knows nothing of liberal or conservative. A heart attack doesn't care about republican or democrat.  And NOW a little boy has no father.  I don't think that the little boy knew much about politics at Age 4.  But HE was damaged by those selfish, greedy hateful creatures.  The driver should have MOWED THEM DOWN LIKE WEEDS!!!!

Their obstruction of traffic was an illegal act and it resulted in a death... that is at a minimum manslaughter or negligent homicide and anyone involved in demonstrating and obstructing traffic needs to be arrested and prosecuted... including those who planned and supported the event.

If the State of New Jersey can prosecute 4 individuals for obstructing traffic on the GW Bridge leading into New York resulting in the death of a heart attack victim being transported in an ambulance... the law can go after all those connected to the death of this individual... and put them away for a long, long time.  If Bridge Gate was illegal so are these riots and demonstrations. Any deaths or injuries resulting from them or associated with them need to be investigated and those responsible for the deaths or violence prosecuted.

P/S That includes members of the MSM which promote, agitate or incite such activities directly or indirectly.  The 1st Amendment doesn't protect speech that incites riot, spreads sedition, encourages lawless conduct or breech of the peace.

More reason to stay armed and trained people, I for one will not stand idly bye while these leftist loons tear up my country. No form of intimidation will scare me from defending me and mine with extreme prejudice, I am sick of the disease set loose 8years ago by the illegal administration and it's anti- American rhetoric and agenda. Time has come to place a big boot on the neck of radical liberalism in this country.

The architect of Arizona’s SB 1070, considered by many the strictest anti-illegal-immigration law passed in recent history, has been tapped to provide consultation to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, and both illegal immigrants and their liberal supporters were horrified.

“I’m a member of the immigration policy transition team, and there’s going to be a lot to do there, in part because Mr. Trump and Mr. Obama are diametrical opposites when it comes to immigration policy, so there will be a lot of changes,” Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach told Wichita news station KWCH last week.

This was horrifying news for illegal immigrants but a breath of fresh air for die-hard patriots who believed in national sovereignty and rule of law.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service