#DemExit Trends on Twitter as Democrats are FURIOUS Over Corrupt Pick for DNC Chair

Democrats Just Ensured More Success For Republicans

The only people who are angered by the decision to make Tom Perez the next DNC chair are the Democrats. Republicans are actually very happy that he was selected for the position although they would have been just as happy with Keith Ellison because both candidates ensure the Republicans are going to gain even more ground over the next few years as both are terrible candidates.

Both candidates are liars and are corrupt. Ellison however is a radical Muslim who has strong ties to radical Muslim organizations and is very anti-Semitic. Perez on the other hand is even more corrupt than Ellison as he is in bed with the Democratic Establishment Elites, he is also a racist.

President Trump was actually very excited to hear that Perez was selected for the position.

Democrats on the other hand are not so happy. The hashtag #DemExit was trending on Twitter shortly after news broke that Perez was the next DNC Chair as Democrats expressed their outrage.

read more:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/demexit-trends-twitter-demo...

Views: 766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What they're selling, we aren't buying!!!!!

oh well what do you expect from a party of total losers

Heed the words of the President of the Barely United States of America!!

He appears to agree with what I have been saying for some time. 

We LOVE the likes of nasty nancy, chuckie shoemaker, max waters, hilldabeast and all the rest of the nut jobs on the left. 

And now, they have chosen a person who is a known corrupt communist. WHICH, is one of the best things that could happen for the Conservative uprising taken place with the election of Donald Trump. 

When he says, "I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!," he is saying exactly what I have been saying. Don't tell your enemy what they need to do to defeat you!! Keep rooting for them to keep their stupid agenda and stupid people running the, so far to the Left, that they will never find the "Yellow Brick Road" again. Their only "Yellow Brick Road" is made of gold, "money" and that is all they care about. 

So both candidates for DNC chair are corrupt...what else is new?  It's pretty hard to pick any other kind out of a pool of corruption!

Soooo, they picked the Marxist wetback over the Marxist Jihadist!!!  I coulda been happy EITHER WAY!!!  

The Muslim will be the co-chair.

THIS IS FUN TO WATCH.....

WHERE'S STREEP-STENCH AND HOLLYWOOD WHEN YOU NEED THEM..........

THEIR CESSPOOLS ARE COLLAPSING......

FUN TO WATCH THEM EATING EACH OTHER.........

Really, how far left is one party able to push themselves before setting themselves on fire and then falling off the cliff. Corrupt non-Americans in thought and actions? And they gladly want these losers to lead the party? Oh my! I guess they are looking for Obama to rescue them and this is their psychotic way of picking it. Good for America!!

The last time Hollywood went communist was when Senator McCarty sent a few to prison for spying - he was destroyed by the media and the Republicans would not defend him. This time is appears that the President will take out the Communists that call themselves progressives.

AG Sessions will go after them if they break laws and they do it at will as for 8 years Holder, Lynch and Obama protected them for campaign money.

I seen the end of the dem party,,,,,  come and go!

This man is disgusting, despicable and a degenerate.  I am glad it was their choice.  It shows who they really are.

Ok, the Democratic party seems to have shot itself in the foot -- again but will someone PLEASE explain on thing to me...

WHY do utra-rich people like Soros, Rockefeller, et.al. back and promote economic systems that will almost instantly relieve them of their wealth?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service