Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

Image result for maxine waters memeMonday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” when asked about her comments last week stating that her “greatest desire” would be to impeach President Donald Trump, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said investigations had “already started” and that some of the investigation leads to the “possibility of impeachment.”

Partial transcript as follows:

BALDWIN: You are making news today saying Donald Trump’s actions are leading himself to possible impeachment. Explain to me why you are going there two weeks into his presidency.

WATERS:  First of all, just let me say these are not normal times. We have a president who is creating chaos and division. So many questions about his conflict of interest. Lies about whether or not he separated himself from the businesses he claimed he would separate himself from. Not showing his tax returns. Putting his arms around Putin, defending Putin, working with the Kremlin. I want to know, and a lot of people want to know was there collusion between Putin and the Kremlin and this president as they hacked our DNC and our DCCC and some of us. We want to know how deep does that go.

BALDWIN: Congresswoman, what’s the evidence. forgive me for jumping in, but what is the evidence that would lead to impeachment here?

WATERS: That’s what I’m telling you. We have investigations that have already started. There is an investigation in the Senate Intelligence yes, in the House you have investigations going on in several places in several ways. This man is questionable. and what I’m saying is, because we are suspicious, many of us about who he is, where he came from, what his actions are and all of his conflicts and this business of loving Putin and the Kremlin so much, we have to find out more about him. And some of that I think leads to the possibility of impeachment. And I think that’s legitimate to say given everything we know at this point.

BALDWIN: I understand on the investigation. But you know, you do have to find evidence before using such a huge word, such a tremendous word as the I word, the I in impeachment.

WATERS: No, no, no. no, no, no. Let me tell you what you are saying is this. You are saying that you don’t ordinarily hear members of Congress who would do what I’m doing, who began to talk about impeachment because they would fear that perhaps they were not going to get the information other people would think they are acting too hastily.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/06/dem-rep-waters-trump-inve...

Views: 924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marilyn, that's the problem with them, they are plume loco and they don't know it.

We KEEP telling them that.........they OUGHT to know it   ;o)))

Evidence Not Required for Impeachment   Really?  How come Obumbum avoided it for SOOOOOO long?  And JUST WHAT has President Trump done or NOT done that constitutes an 'Impeachable Offence'?

The party supporters don't think for themselves they listen only to the garbage coming from their elected. Absolutely a waste of time to make sense of them. They will hear their politicans make statements without facts and they in turn will repeat as talking points. Voters that support the democrat party are not capable of thinking logically for themself they merely mimic their leadership.

The HUGE majority of blacks just simply believe that blacks ALWAYS look out for other blacks.  UH........HELLO?    One gal with the hospice I used for my mother was black, and believed EVERYTHING that came out of Al Sharpton's mouth.  One day she said she didn't understand why so many white disliked him....after all, he's a MINISTER.  I couldn't believe it....    I told her he was no more a minister that I am.  Told her he had ZERO background or education as a minister, had NEVER been to seminary or theology school, was simply ordained by some minister when he was NINE YEARS OLD.  She didn't believe me.  Told her DON'T listen to me....you have a computer, do some research on him, it's all there.  The next week when she came back, she'd looked him up, and was shocked to find out it was the truth.  

...took it with him to Tahiti...

About the only thing President Trump is guilty of is "opposing upsetting the dimwits"!

He hasn't kissed the right asses...

Image result for it's about kicking ass not kissing it

So WHEN will we ever see real investigations and indictments of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Susan Rice, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Valerie Jarrett, Lois Lerner, Ben Rhodes, Huma Abedin, Gina McCarthy and the rest of the unindicted criminals in the Democrat party??????

I don't believe you will ever see it but it's soothing to the soul to envision it.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service