Daniel Bongino: An open letter to the establishment GOP, I am serving you with divorce papers

I am serving you with divorce papers. For those who are unaware of what happened, the establishment wing of the Party has openly declared war on the grassroots. 

For those who say this fight is hurting the Republican "brand" I reply; it is those on both sides of the aisle who have betrayed their principles in the name of Party, that have destroyed their "brands". 

As for the GOP, we used to stand for something; a lean, effective government, vibrant and robust individual liberty, and a passionate defense of the value of hard work and a commensurate respect for your wages by consistently fighting for your right to keep more of them. Where do you stand now? I know where the grassroots does.

This is our Party and we will demonstrate to the people we hope to represent that there is a group of people out there who refuse to be part of any "managed decline". We will only be part of a spectacular American resurrection. 

America's best days are ahead and you and your fellow insiders and cronyists and "Party before country" loyalists, on both sides of the aisle, can bathe in your titles and power now but understand that I, and many others, have dedicated our lives to draining the dirty water from the bathtub.

Consider yourself served.

https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/posts/570403906385708

Views: 890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have given up supporting this government a long time ago, anything government goes into the trash, will never file with the irs again....please just screw youall in washinton...put me in jail so I can live off the system too.

There is 2 parts to the republican party, them and us.  We need a new party say goodbye to GOP,  RIP

Absolutely.  We may lose initially, but the wins will come along quickly. And yet, maybe we won't lose.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Outstanding! If you haven't read Dan Bongino's book, "Inside the bubble", I suggest you do. It is well written and quite interesting. He is definitely a man of honor and someone worthy of our support!

I agree.  To hell with all traitors, demoncrat or republican.  We gotta uproot McCain outta his bunker. Why doesn't he mind spending $Millions$ to keep his seat when it only pays $250,000 per year.  And this guy Ryan, well I hate to admit it, but he had me fooled. 

NO MORE, GET THE SCUMBAGS OUTTA OFFICE!

AND WE IN THE TEA PARTY CAN DO IT IF WE ALL VOTE FOR THE SAME BEST REPLACEMENT.

LET'S NOT SPLIT OUR VOTE ANYMORE.

True True.

That's what I'm talking about!

It's about time, do it...Semper Fi

Dan Bogino is definitely one GOP candidate that all good Conservative/Tea Party Republicans should support to the best of their ability - every dollar counts!!  This is a national campaign, IMHO...

We came together in 2010, however, it is even more important we come together now and in 2014 and change the face of Congress, both Democrat and Republican!!! I watch the Tea Party membership rolls everyday, hoping to see the numbers rise, in my opinion they are, but not fast enough!!!!!!!!! How do we fix this?

Thank you sir !

I am on-board. Will not donate to the Republican Party. Already made first contribution to Senate Conservative Fund.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service