Cruz talks Obamacare on Fox News Sunday - Republicans send Chris Wallace opposition research

GOP apparently determined to destroy anyone willing to fight. 

This morning, Senator Ted Cruz appeared on Fox News Sunday to discuss strategy in the fight to defund Obamacare. As usual, he did an excellent job of outlining the fight.  

Later in the show, during the panel discussion, Chris Wallace made a sobering announcement. When they learned of the impending conversation with Cruz, Republicans - not Democrats - began bombarding the host with reams of what Wallace called "unsolicited opposition research." So, not only are the standard GOP forces unwilling to engage in the Obamacare fight, they're actively trying to derail it by sending impromptu anti-Cruz talking points to members of the media.

That is simply unbelievable. So much for Cruz's vision of "party unity."

read more:

Views: 1021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RINO's all, I would sure like to know the names of the traitors who and why they are torpedoing Ted Cruz? We all know that the elites of the Repub. party (you know the ones who have given us so many winners) the boat is rocking and about to go down and very deep what with their support for Amnesty and not supporting an investigating  board to find the truth about Benghazi and all the other scandals rife in the bonzo regime.

Watch Fox News Channel........these traitors are being given more and more air time to trash the Tea Party, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul and those leading to fight against OBAMACARE.  Too many Fox personalities are now beginning to oppose any attempt to get rid of OBAMACARE.  I suspect George Soros has found a way to infiltrate Fox News and to begin the process of forcing it hard left.  The use of money and threats has been effective for Soros and the MARXIST/STATISTS in the past.  I have always been concerned that Soros and his billions would find a way to silence the Fox News Channel......that time may have arrived.  We should all complain loudly to Fox News about selling out America and the American People!  The enemies of America are coming at us from all directions......and now, it is looking more and more like a fight to the death!  Do everything you can to support our patriots in the House and the Senate who are leading this fight for freedom!

Terrence D. Durrill, if what you state as truth chimes in with Chris Wallaces disclaimer in his revealing GOP sources providing contrary talking points to Ted Cruzes'/Mike Lees'/Rand Pauls' defund efforts, then your ear is better than mine!

Even if Wallace seeks to sow discontent, using the truth to do it actually serves convervative interests. Preservation of collectivist ideals compromises us all nessesarily. Collectivists believe the ends always justifies the means.

Chris Wallace is only one of many comentators on Fox News....the Fox Network must be judged on the whole of their programing.....a noticable number of the talking heads are swinging left.  Just one very noticiable example of the leftward lurch is that Karl Rove's face hardly leaves the screen.  He is a guest on Fox programs all day long.  This man is not a Conservative and seeks to undermine the Tea Party at every opportunity.  He is no different than John Boehner or Mitch McConnell.  Something is happening at Fox News.  Yes, I can see it and so can you if you watch and listen carefully to what is happening.....such a shame!

Pity I have discontinued my satellite service, or I could determine this first hand. I will say the Fox has in the past exclaimed the motto,"Fair and unbiased reporting". Certain Fox liberal contributors are used as a sounding board to bounce conservative viewpoints off of. But it would sadden me to find Fox not living up to its stated ideals. The other domestic network news falls so far short!

Evidently  Repub are trying to do what the Dems do.  Dems do not  care what the people back at home want.  You vote as you are told... this is how we got OBUMOCARE.   We have seen in Nevada, Conn. etc if the candidates do not seem to be  Repub " leaders" choice, they would rather they lose than win.    ROve said Cruz , LEe, etc did not come with their hat in their hands and present themselves to the "leaders".   Pardon me... but in the last 3+ years I have not seen these "leaders" do anything but follow what the Dems told them.  If I wanted a Dem I would have voted that way.  When OBumocare passed these "leaders" promised they would do everything possible to stop it.   When  the Tea Party gave the Repub the House, again they were going to fight.  Going into a fight .. understand your oponent.  The Dems lie, you can not trust them, many are corrupt, and they care nothing about their voter, the debt unless the $$$ is going into their pocket, nor the country.   When are the Repub going to fight.  When the emperor declares martial law..and no more elections.  Rule by ex. order.    We need fighters.  At the Battle of the Bulge in WW2, when the Germans demanded surrender, the American answer was nuts.   It is about time this country said NUTS to greed , corruption, and turning this country into a communist state.   Fight Obumocare, AMnesty... losing this country. 

call YOUR REPRESENTATIVES and give them hell !!!   

It is time to flush the collective D.C. toilet.  We collectively need to "write in" a truly courageous patriot who has determination, and the drive to represent "we the people", regardless of party,  ethnicity,  opposition, or the political race they are  running in.  If he got elected as president, I would agree with him to cancel the retirement, golden parachute,  of those previously flushed, at least by 50%,  by decree.

I believe the TEA PARTY is our only hope.

Chris Wallace denigrated Mitt Romney anytime and any way he could.  Since he is obviously a supporter of Obama and Wallace' own ego, I stopped listening to his BS a long time ago.  He's just another RINO looking for ways to line his pockets.

Don't forget how Wallace disrespected Michelle Bachmann. He later had to apologize to her. But it was too late, he showed his true colors.

I have not supported the republicrats in years.  Their only interest is keeping their perks and jobs and could care less about this country and the American people.  McCain long ago used up any consideration for his service and captivity.  I have absolutely no respect for him or any other republicrat in DC.

My family and I are God fearing, gun toting Americans who believe the Constitution means what it says.  We are now members of the Lock and Load party.  For those of you out there who understand my next comment.  I got your six.

Rush Limbaugh Explains How Robert Mueller
Will Attempt To Financially Destroy President Trump

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has crossed President Trump’s “red line” after issuing a subpoena for documents related to the Trump Organization’s business dealings with Russia.

New York Times reports:

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president. […] The Trump Organization has said that it never had real estate holdings in Russia, but witnesses recently interviewed by Mr. Mueller have been asked about a possible real estate deal in Moscow. In 2015, a longtime business associate of Mr. Trump’s emailed Mr. Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen at his Trump Organization account claiming he had ties to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and said that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would help Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign.

Radio host Rush Limbaugh theorized on his program Friday that one of Mueller’s true objectives is to financially destroy President Trump.

Partial transcript via Breitbart News:

And these requests, the subpoena for documents from the Trump Organization, I ask you again, what has that to do with the campaign and with collusion and with the Russians? They’ve already been looking into Trump business in Russia with the Miss, what is it, USA, whatever his pageant is.

Do you all remember during the early days of the campaign there was news that Trump, in a tax return something like 20 years ago, took a $900 million deduction that was granted and survived an audit by the IRS? Now, I forget the details. It had to do with losses that he had incurred in that year in building things. It was around 900 or $920 million deduction. I’ll never forget when it was reported because most people will never come close to ever having that in a lifetime, and to have a guy personally write that much off?

Anyway, I think Mueller wants that $920 million back. I think Mueller wants to prove that that was a faulty deduction. I think that they want to go back, they want to get Trump’s tax returns because they want to nullify that $900 million deduction, and then they want to collect 20 years of interest and penalties and wipe Trump out.

In the meantime, President Trump’s lawyers are in the process of negotiating with special counsel Robert Mueller to bring the Russia probe to an end, reports Rebecca Ballhaus and Peter Nicholas of the Wall Street Journal.

Mueller’s tentacles continue to reach further and further.

CNN reported that investigators are attempting to determine whether former Blackwater chief Erik Prince misled the  House Intelligence Committee about a meeting he had in Seychelles in January of 2017.

Prince is accused of using the meeting as an opportunity to establish a secret back channel with Russia.

Fox News’ Catherine Herridge spoke with one of President Trump’s personal lawyers about the new subpoena request by Special Counsel Mueller.

According to Herridge, Trump’s lawyer was unaware of the subpoena and said it may be a ‘wrap up’ subpoena or ‘clean up’ subpoena which may signal the end of the investigation.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service