Christopher Mirasolo has raped at least two teenage girls. Should he really be part of his son's life?

Christopher Mirasolo has raped at least two teenage girls. Should he really be part of his son’s life?

Eight years ago a terrible crime was committed. Christopher Mirasolo, then 18, raped a 12-year-old girl. The victim ended up pregnant and, after a recent paternity test, Judge Gregory Ross has granted the rapist father joint custody and parenting time.

Rebecca Kiessling, attorney for the now 21-year-old victim, told reporters “This is insane.” That is difficult to dispute, especially after the details are revealed.

Mirasolo and a younger boy met the victim and her 13-year-old sister when they snuck out of their house one night. Taking a drive, he took their cell phones and threw them out the window. He allegedly kept them captive for two days and threatened to kill them if they told anyone. Mirasolo was arrested after the 12-year-old found out she was pregnant. Kiessling states;

“She (the victim) and her family were told first-time sex offenders weren’t sent to prison because people come out worse after they go there. Nothing has been right about this since it was originally investigated. He was never properly charged and should be sitting behind bars somewhere, but the system is victimizing my client, who was a child herself when this all happened.”

Judge Gregory Ross granted a two-time rapist joint custody.

Judge Gregory Ross granted a two-time rapist joint custody.

Mirasolo was allowed to plead guilty to third-degree sexual conduct and sentenced to a year in prison. He served six months. An added twist of insanity comes with the revelation, this was not Mirasolo’s only rape.

In 2010 he was found guilty of raping a girl between the ages of 13 and 15. He served four years for that assault. What kind of a parent is this man going to be?

Judge Ross not only granted the rapist custody but game him his victim’s address and ordered her to put Mirasolo’s name on the birth certificate. Kiessling claims this was done without the victim’s consent;

“An assistant prosecutor on this, Eric Scott, told me she granted her consent, which is a lie. She has never been asked to do this and certainly never signed anything.”

Meet Judge Gregory S. Ross:

The American Taliban who just granted a rapist fiend joint custody of his "son."https://www.sanilaccounty.net/publicpages/Entity.aspx?ID=132 

Call the offices of Michigan Judge Gregory S. Ross. Tell him what you think about granting a rapist custody of a child.
(810) 648-3250

Kiessling is suing for protection for the victim and the eight-year-old boy under the federal Rape Survivor Child Custody Act. A hearing is scheduled for October 25. The victim issued a statement as well;

“I think this is all crazy. They (police and other officials) never explained anything to me. I  was receiving about $260 a month in food stamps for me and my son and health insurance for him. I guess they were trying to see how to get some of the money back.”