Continuously Petty CNN host complains Trump didn’t wave while boarding Air Force One

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CNN is right he should have waved,,,,not with all of his fingers up, but he should have waved.

wow can you imagine what lbj's response to this would be

I can well imagine - -he had one dirty mouth!

Wow really.  I would rather have a President that takes action than one that waves.

Every time I see that man I am amazed. Here is a man, age 70, wealthy and highly intelligent, and he is willing to lay it all aside to serve his country and not take a dime for it.

He is laying his life on the line for America.

If that is not honor, if that is not selflessness, if that is not heroic, I don't know what is.

The hatred he endures must be offset by the support of real Americans. It is obvious that he is not doing this for himself, but for love of country and the American people.

This man has character. Yes, he is flawed, as we all are flawed. But he is also being used by the Great God as an instrument for mercy and unmerited pardon towards we, the people.

I hope I am not overstating this. I don't believe I am. Yet I am, I admit, extremely grateful that Obama is gone, and Mr. Trump is now the President of the United States.

AND all the crap his family is getting dished out on them.  The media has been SO vile and hateful toward Melania and Barron.  That has NEVER been acceptable behavior toward a president before....even the WORST...and of course obama NEVER got any bad coverage.  He must also have some concerns and worries about his family's safety.  And now the Secret Service is having to provide coverage for KellyAnne.  None of these jackasses are even willing to give him a chance, and God forbid any of them ever think "well.....maybe we were wrong".

Marilyn,

You are right. If this was obama's kids the media would be going nuts now. But all that doesn't matter to them. 

Of course, they won't admit they were wrong about him because they hate him and want to destroy him. 

Even our great (not) gov. kasich and senator protman say Trump was wrong for banning those people at JFK. Then in the next sentence stated his order, "needed to be vetted more to reflect "our values." What an oxi-moron. Vet the order to stop them from killing us but let them in to kill us first!!! Right!!

One thing I do remember about barry's administration  - -his favorite advisor, the viper, jarrett, also had secret service protection.

No overstating Dale. I feel the same way you do. President Trump is much needed after 8 years of the Obamnation. I wish that I could go to DC and shake the man's hand to thank him for beating the corrupt PIAPS.

So frikkin what! Obama did it on several occasions and the Libtard media said nothing then, and when Odumbass did salute he did it wrong.

cnn, are you satisfied now?  I am waving my middle finger at you.

Every time I turn around CNN is there in our face

Every thing is CNN this CNN that

CNN IS this: Fake News

CNN IS that: Has Been News station

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service