Confirmed: Obama Warns Egyptian Military Against Stepping In And Replacing Morsi…Threatens To Cut Off Military Aid

Our President is standing behind the wildly unpopular Islamist, thug dictatorship in Egypt – one that could easily be toppled with the backing of the United States – thus guaranteeing an ugly protracted civil war in the country.

Obama’s “smart power” is on display, again. CNN reports:

The Obama administration is urging Egyptian President Mohammed Morsy to call early elections and has warned the Egyptian military that it risks losing U.S. aid if it carries out a military coup amid the political crisis, senior administration officials tell CNN.

At the same time, the officials stopped short of saying Morsy should step down immediately.

“We are saying to him, ‘Figure out a way to go for new elections,’” one senior official said. “That may be the only way that this confrontation can be resolved.”

But the White House is disputing that the administration has done even that much to remedy the situation:

National Security Council Spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said, “It is not accurate that the United States is ‘urging’ President Morsy to call early elections. President Obama has encouraged President Morsy to take steps to show that he is responsive to the concerns of the Egyptian people and underscored that the current crisis can only be resolved through a political process.  As the President has made clear since the revolution, only Egyptians can make the decisions that will determine their future.”

In other words he’s offered his usual platitudinous blather with no strings attached.

read more:

http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/confirmed-obama-warns-egypt...

Views: 2529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is not a Christian thought but has anyone else ever wished that while coming down the steps of Airforce 1 in his usual cocky swagger, if he were to just miss that 1st step....... 

Oh yes, and much more....................................how about from 7 stories up!!

OBAMA is a THUG....a want-to-be DICTATOR! His goal is to be the NWO DICTATOR...UMMMMM, are" WE THE PEOPLE" going to let him?   

One thing i have come to learn about the fraud usurper is he likes being the center of attention, the more people who come out to wooo him the more he likes it. Well i hope and pray that the next big crowd he see,s here on our soil will be us, the people who love this country,who have fought and put our lives in harms way for freedom,liberty and prosperity and we will not let anyone get in our way, not even the wanna be dictator.

The crowds will be millions of us carrying signs and waving our flag letting the phony and his gang of thugs know, You are not welcomed here now get the hell out or we will carry you out one way or an other. I will not sugar coat my feelings about what needs to be done with the traitor obuma, because i know i,m not alone

no you are not alone. more than half of america feels the same. too bad the freaken senate  are so stupid as to let this kenyan make fools of them. shame on thier dumb asses. who do they think is going to protect them from these asswipe mulims they allow in the white house. they deserve to get  what they get. cowardly  spineless idiots. the people have to unite if we are going to have a country. what are we waiting on? are we going to wait til we have to scrange around  for food or a place to live.   These freaken sheep won;t wake up until they are in this shape..

Mary,

"...senate  are so stupid..."

If we repeal the 17th amendment, our Governors can RECALL the 'senators'.  As it stands, they are nothing more than another section of the House of Representatives.  We aren't likely to see them do anything different from the rest of the House. 

How correct you are, right now people are spending money,gases prices are down in some areas and no one is hungry, my concern is that by the time things change for the worst that it may be to late by then.

Barack Hussein Obama, you muslim SOB

omg. thier military  could  give a sht less what he says.  lol he has already supplied them  with  what they need. this dumb huckle  thinks he can rule the world. his ego  has really made him  crazy.  just because he can lead  the senate  around by the nose he thinks he can do anyone. our military should do the same as egypt.can;t wait to see them spit in his face. why doesn;t he go to egypt and set the militsary  straight. I would love to see this. why doesn;t he put his money  where his big mouth is? they already have our money. can anyone  be more stupid than he?

Simple Truth-Obama is a Muslim! How much more proof do American's need?!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service