Common Ideas is what makes ideology - Not background, skin color or financial status

Hello everyone,

I have just become a tea party member. I want to clarify a few things here as a new member.

I am a tea party member

Not because I am white -- I am an Asian Indian

Not because I am Christian -- I am a Hindu

Not because my ancestors travelled on Mayflower -- I am an Immigrant

Not even because I am a registered republican -- Yes, I am, but that is not the point.

I am here because

I believe in most of the ideas Tea Party enlists as their beliefs.

I am patriot of United States of America

I truly believe USA is by far the fairest nation ever manifested on this planet

I want USA to remain the best democracy by keeping its constitution intact

I want Government to be as small as possible

I want FREE enterprise to be guiding principal of the society

I want individual rights for guns for self protection  

I want USA to do anything and everything to protect its citizens physically and economically.

Why am I stating seemingly obvious statements? Because, the moment you say they are so obvious, you are missing the point. As we all agree most of these ideas are typically Republican Party ideas. However, I just cannot escape the fact that no matter howmuchever I try I never get a feel that Republican Party is "inclusive" to people who look different. The irony here is that lot of people like me truly believe in these IDEAS which work far better than the failed ideas of the left. I know lots of immigrants like me who truly never even try to go to all white all Christian gatherings of the Republican Party!

I really want TEA PARTY should SOMETHING to fix this problem. Or else eventually right ideas of the RIGHT are going to lose out to the failing ideas of the LEFT. This post may sound blatantly stereotypical or racist, but I am only trying to state genuine problem in Republican Party which can only be fixed by bold new initiatives like TEA party movement.

I think we should make "inclusiveness" as part of the list of principles of Tea party by bold declaration that Tea party believes in common ground in ideas not common physical appearance!

Thank you,

Ven Konuru

Osprey, Florida

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK Ven but, now that you do have the Democratic teachings of history down it would be good if you learned the real history of this country. Also I have illegals in my family, whom I love and care about deeply, so as you know my stance on Immigration it has nothing at all to do with race, but appears Democrats know how to spin the truth, into sinister remarks and false history to prove their points. So if people of any nation have become a citizen of the US and refuse to really find out the truths of this country and except something they feel more comfortable with, what are we to do. You see Ven it is easy to just cry racism, and get the masses of ignorance to follow including (whites), they can believe it because it takes no effort to learn anything, the reality is the Republican Party has done way more for minorities over the past 200 years than Democrats in a legal sense, and the Democrats have hurt minorities all along the way, but minorities in large part don't even stop to look. Minorities have held more political offices in the Republican Party than in the Democratic Party, and up until Obama Colin Powell Condalisa Rice held the highest, as well Republicans encouraged Powell to run for President we all know at that time he would have won. Democrats by their very actions enslave people and Republicans Free People, yet the rederic continues. "WE" want laws to be enforced, doesn't matter witch ones, Dems call racism! What do you suggest, but also don't even insinuate Republicans or Americans are racist, we despise it as much as you probably more so.
All ears for a fellow American that cares enough to help
Ven Konuru said:
Sounds like we both are beating around the bush here. Neither of us believe that party is racist. Let us agree to agree on that and leave it at that.

Personally I was ALWAYS welcomed even when I had heated arguments on certain issues. But, I wanted to focus on this sesitive issue because I see very few minorities either in party convensions or when I go to local meetings or when I see the floor of Congress on republican side. It bothers me when I see 90% blacks vote for Democrat as if they really believe in those ideas, 80% Indians and Chinese vote Democrat!!! If you talk to Indians personally 98% are republicans at heart. Maybe due to the success of the "divide and rule" by democrats! I feel proactive things are to be done to include more minorites into the party membership.

I mentioned it in the subject line because it was meant for my "folks" provoking them to think outside the box. It was my way of asking them to look at the ideas! But then first response was from you and my answers got us into more sensitive but irrelevant issues!

Ven
You said : "Democrats have hurt minorities all along the way, but minorities in large part don't even stop to look. "

Who do you think should be blamed for this? The minorities ?
I blame both, Democrats for phony propaganda, and always taking credit for America's natural progressions, and minorities for choosing to remain minorities for the bias protectionism's offered by the Government and community for which they live. The truth for anyone is available if they choose to seek it, but many choose to remain divided because it is comfortable. So as Americans "we" Americans spend our lives explaining to immigrants and the miss informed these types of things, not because they want to learn or seek truth, but in most cases it's because they want to challenge the wisdom and exceptional ism of this country "they" (minorities and immigrants) have a real hard time seeing beyond racial and religious boundaries and Democrats feed on that. The mere suggestion by (Democrats) Jan Brewer is a racist (which she is defiantly not) sent Latino immigrants, minorities and sympathizers seeking justice against something that never existed, sent fear through their hearts and instead of protecting this country, they sought to harm it by not protecting it based on a lie that sb1070 was racially motivated, who's to blame "Democrats" said it (minorities followed it) Jan brewer became the target of hate and so did everyone else that stands up for Jan Brewer. No one else was targeted with hate just Jan Brewer for defending her country and those that stand with her.

Ven Konuru said:
You said : "Democrats have hurt minorities all along the way, but minorities in large part don't even stop to look. "

Who do you think should be blamed for this? The minorities ?
So when a candidate loses an election blame is either on the opponent or voters and not on his own failure to communicate the message across! Always blame it on someone else! Well, what can i say? Now you will scream at me !
No, it depends on the candidate some can not get a massage across (as you said) some don't stand for anything we feel comfortable to vote for. For many years many of us have not even voted for this reason. Why do you suggest I would scream? You seem, like you are bitter toward Americans that are not Democratic, and feel they are against you.

Ven Konuru said:
So when a candidate loses an election blame is either on the opponent or voters and not on his own failure to communicate the message across! Always blame it on someone else! Well, what can i say? Now you will scream at me !
Glad you have not screamed, because I am putting blame on republicans for their failure to communicate the message properly. For example. If you feel I am bitter, I take the blame for giving you that feeling, not you! It is my own failure to communicate right?

Anyway, no I am not bitter, Paul! I am frustrated at situation that minorties are not getting right message and they are supporting the wrong party. Well, it will happen!
Ven I can understand your frustration and I on occasion I wish Republicans would speak up, but no matter how loud they speak if we the people do not care to truly understand it is our fault it is our ignorance. The more ignorant we become as a people the more ignorance our representatives in Government will become. If a person gets all there information on a late night comedy tv show or from MTV, and that is it, well how informed are they. If you read and learn about the ounding Fathers Of This Country, they had the equivalent education of 9 PHD's on today's scales, and most talked in 6 or 7 languages. They did expect a free people would educate themselves, Government is a reflection of the people. Getting a messages across I have thought that we need Conservative none progressive minority, young cable tv and radio news people. Especially in collage towns.

Ven Konuru said:
Glad you have not screamed, because I am putting blame on republicans for their failure to communicate the message properly. For example. If you feel I am bitter, I take the blame for giving you that feeling, not you! It is my own failure to communicate right?

Anyway, no I am not bitter, Paul! I am frustrated at situation that minorties are not getting right message and they are supporting the wrong party. Well, it will happen!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service