COLORADO 6-YEAR-OLD SUSPENDED FOR KISSING A GIRL

The suspension of a 6-year-old boy for kissing a girl at school is raising questions about whether the peck should be considered sexual harassment.

The boy's mother said officials at Lincoln School of Science and Technology in Canon City, a southern Colorado city of 16,000, are over-reacting. Jennifer Saunders said her son was suspended once before for kissing the girl and had other disciplinary problems, and she was surprised to find out that he would be forced out of school again for several days.

First grader Hunter Yelton told KRDO-TV (http://tinyurl.com/lyhxh7l) that he has a crush on a girl at school and she likes him back.

"It was during class, yeah. We were doing reading group, and I leaned over and kissed her on the hand. That's what happened," he said.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/10/Colorado-6-year-...

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All this fuss over an innocent 6 yr. old but the teacher who committed rape against a 14 yr. old who later committed suicide was only sentenced to 1 mo. in jail.

Home schooling is looking better and better by the day!

IF ALL OF THE TEA PARTY MEMBERS GET
ELECTED IT WONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.

CORRUPTION RUNS TOO DEEP IN DC WITH
BOTH PARTIES !!

RONALD REAGAN TRIED TO GET RID
OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
AND COULDN'T !

Isn't this normal for children as don't they have  feelings and emotions too. As adults we kiss the ones we love.

Isn't this better than bullying or making fun of someone, as caring about someone is what life is all about. This is the way God created us but it seems it isn't exercised very much anymore.  What has happened to this generation.  As a Child we played cops and robbers, Lone ranger and Tonto, Gene Autry and Roy Rogers  In fact as my Dad was a state Parole officer and special deputy sheriff In Indiana, on weekends when he had paper work to do at the county jail, AND THERE WERE NO INMATES INCARCERATED, NOW READ THAT SENTENCE AGAIN, as when today do you find a weekend in any jail that not only are there no inmates, but that it  isn't over crowded with inmates sleeping in the hallways, he would lock us in so we could play cops and robbers with our toy cap pistols, sounding real neat in the steel cell blocks, then serve us lunch through the little serving window.  We thought it was great fun, and we were learning something too. And I can remember completing a merit badge that afforded me the right to have a new boy scout knife, wherein I was so proud of it I took it to school to show my teacher and my classmates.  guess what they also thought it was cool too, and I didn't receive a suspension.  Now boys can't be boys and girls can't be girls.  Obama is going to reccomend them to teach the quran in school but you can't write a paper saying the person in your life that you admire the most is God.  Write or call your legislators and tell them its time to get busy reversing this trend or be prepared to stand in an unemployment line. I am getting fed up!

In 1939 I had the most wonderful teacher, Mrs Sarah Sagamore in the Jane Cooper grade school in Detroit, she caught Norma Ch--- and I passing notes to each other, after a conference in the hall to make sure each of us wanted to pass affectionate notes, her solution was to sit us next to each other so we didn't bother other students to pass the notes. I was 11, she was 9.   Each day, I'd walk her 1.5 blocks to home, wow, I was in love. Never kissed her, but what that teacher did, affected me all my life, what a wonderful woman she was. Unfortunately she died in 1988 at age 80, I'm sure she went to heaven. We need more affection between each other.  What message did this school send to that little boy? That it' s legal to be gay, but not to love a someone of the opposite sex.  this makes me sick, what is happening to our society? It's time for a big change in who we put in power over us. When I Don Cordell become your next President, heads are going to roll to bring some love and sanity to our laws. Till then Pray for Sanity, and hope.

Yesterday, on The Weather Channel website was a 30 clip photo set of Detroit as it is today. I think there were several pics of the Jane Cooper Grade School in the set. They're not pretty. Neither is what has happened to Detroit.

SEXUAL HARASMENT IS WHAT I THOUGHT THE
NEWS SAID THAT THE SCHOOL IS CHARGING
THE KID WITH .

IF TRUE I WOULD BE GOING INSANE AND
BALISTIC AGINST ANY AND ALL ADMINISTRAITERS.!

HOPE THE KID DONT HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER.?!

This is how truly deviant the mind of the liberal is ! If I think it ....it must be so !

School officials preach to us that bullying in all forms is wrong, and yet these same officials freely bully and harass this 6-year old boy for having normal feelings. He's so young and energetic, and just wants to explore the world and people around him. It's part of the learning and growing-up process. School officials fail to realize that adults bullying kids is at least as serious and egregious as kids bullying kids.

The School is WRONG for SUSPENDING this six year boy!!!!! I hope his parents Sew this School Now!!

My God a first grade criminal, and I do mean "first grade". A democrat would think any thing is sexual harassment unless it's them doing the kissing and groping

Oh yeah, they undoubtedly have a deranged sexual pervert here! When is this damned government total MADNESS ever going to end??????

Had this young boy kissed another boy he most likely would have been named Student of the Year. This is how far left Colorado is now that all the left wing nut cases migrated from California to Colorado because they do not want to pay the high taxes which they themselves are responsible for because of their liberalism and electing far left lunes to California's government. Are state borders illegal?..ha!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service