Jimmy Carr reveals what mainstream media really thinks of ordinary people

null

CNN producer Jimmy Carr summed up the attitude of the mainstream media towards ordinary people when he was caught on tape saying American voters are “stupid as shit”.

Carr, the Associate Producer for CNN’s New Day, is the unwitting star of James O’Keefe’s latest sting video for Project Veritas.

Asked whether it would be “fair to question the intellect of the American voter,” Carr responded, “Oh no, they’re stupid as shit.”

Carr goes on to acknowledge the deep bias that prevails within CNN, labeling President Trump a “clown” and “fucking crazy” while asserting that Kellyanne Conway “looks like she got hit with a shovel.”

According to Carr, 90% of people within CNN share these beliefs.

Earlier this week, CNN’s Brian Stelter blamed Infowars for “hatred and resentment” being stirred up against CNN and the news media in general.

Really?

When your own producers think the American people are “stupid as shit” and admit that this is the consensus view within CNN, how much of that hatred and resentment is earned?

Carr’s comments about Kellyanne Conway also underscores the rampant hypocrisy of the media to bash Trump for making fun of Mika Brzezinski’s appearance when leftists reserve their most vile and vicious personalized hatred for conservative women.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/07/01/cnn-producer-americans-are-...

Dear Mr. James Carr,

Related image

Lots of Love,  Marilyn

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Image result for thumbs up animation

the set up and the desserts, hahaha!!

just watched a couple of foxsnews videos - Tucker and a Fox and Friends clip with Gene Marks. Both were talking about Trump's twitter activity. Both made the point that Trump is distracting the media on purpose so they aren't focusing their venom spewing on his policy efforts. Tie that to 1st hand accounts given by some in Trump's administration's inner circle that he's tireless, works endlessly - I heard one say 24 hours a day like he was having trouble keeping up with Trump just with his limited responsibilities comparatively. His policy efforts get little attention and are substantial and already being effective, according to today's 'in defense of Trump's tweets' narrative.  Looks to me like his time tweeting is very productive time spent.

I agree ONE MILLION PERCENT.   While at the client's home yesterday that always has CNN on (OMG...I don't think she ever changes the channel), they were having a hissy fit about the tweet with the video of Trump wresting with someone who's head was replaced with the CNN logo.  CNN apparently went to great lengths (provided it's even true.  After all we know what kind of track record CNN has for telling the truth), but claiming they tracked the video to a user on Reddit (even the WH says that's not where it came from).  And then they investigated the user who claims to have put it on Reddit saying he's connected to all kinds of hate groups, anti-semetic comments, etc, and OF COURSE.....that means Trump believes in the same things.  SERIOUSLY?  And they claim through this video Trump promotes violence.  How many of us have used graphics, memes, videos, animations from sites we've been on and do we ever research who the original person was who posted it?  What their beliefs or connections are?  HELL NO.  Good grief...if someone tried to label me according to what graphics I've used over the years.....who the hell knows what they'd  come up with.  And just WHAT would it prove?   Oh yeah....I know..........................................NOTHING!!

Image result for trump wrestles cnn animation

I agree, he is playing them like the fools that they are. It is a twofer: they run around in circles spewing venom about nothing, and so do not even see what all he is doing, therefore they cannot make his job more difficult by criticism—and he is making clear to all that they are not only useless, but whatever they say cannot be trusted.

He has set them up to lie in their own bed and so they will. They are irrelevant and will be so until they come to their senses. And if that day ever comes, it will be something to see.

I disagree with one aspect:  "and so do not even see what all he is doing"

I think they absolutely see....and that's why they do it, to continue to deceive and deter the stupid, the haters, the dumbed-down, and keep them as useful idiots for globalists to do their dirty work---riots, attacks, etc.

they are behaving more like this is a final battle scenario, win it or die trying. Given how much of CNN's income is reported to be from governments worldwide, including our fed/gov, it now probably is do or die for them. Now that they've blatantly gone completely off the deep end.   Given their gone berzerk behavior, like Jea points out - it's doubtful they'll even exist long enough to have a chance to come to their senses let alone actually do it.   That would be something to see.

I'm anxious to see how some of these lawsuits against them for violating FCC rules turn out...

you mean the left, well, yes...

RSS

Diamond & Silk

Tea Party
Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT

Breaking: Jury Sides With Sheriff Joe
Smacks Down Establishment GOP’s Lawsuit

A jury has sided in favor of conservative icon, former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, against the lawsuit filed by Austin Flake, the son of GOP establishment Senator Jeff Flake, and Austin’s ex-wife, Logan Brown.

Flake and Brown had filed a lawsuit against the Arizona sheriff for “malicious prosecution” after over a dozen dogs died on their watch at a Gilbert dog kennel.

The jury decided Flake and Brown had failed to provide sufficient evidence to back up their accusations of malicious prosecution by Arpaio, The Associated Press reported via Tucson.com.

Flake and Brown ran the kennel while Brown’s parents were out of town in 2014, the AP reported.

The two were still in college.

Initially, Flake and Brown were charged in the incident, but the charges were dropped at the prosecution’s request. Later, Flake’s in-laws pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges after an expert determined that the facility air conditioner failed because it was not properly maintained.

Thus, the owners of the kennel were responsible for the death of the 21 dogs, and they answered for their crimes.

Nonetheless, Flake and Brown reportedly alleged that Arpaio had charged them to gain publicity and deal damage to Senator Flake — an establishment fixture within the GOP.

The two “contended the charges caused them emotional distress, contributed to the demise of their marriage and led the senator’s son to being suspended from college for an honor-code violation,” according to The Associated Press.

Despite the jury’s decision, the U.S. District Judge Neil V. Wake will not issue a final verdict until the defense explains why it didn’t turn over documents that may have benefited the plaintiffs, according to a statement from the plaintiffs’ attorney to The Associated Press.

“The struggle to hold government officials accountable has always required a steep, perilous climb,” the plaintiffs’ attorney said in a Friday statement according to KNPX.

“Although we disagree with the jury’s verdict, we are grateful we had the opportunity to force former Sheriff Arpaio and his subordinates at Maricopa County to account for their indisputably reckless conduct. Near the end of the trial, we discovered that the County failed to turn over documents that might have helped us prove our case,” he continued.

“The Court has ordered the County to explain its failure and indicated that it will not enter a final judgment in the case until a satisfactory explanation is provided. We will access our future options in this fight when the County complies with the Court’s Order.”

Charges that didn’t pan out are an annoyance to those affected — there’s no question of that.

But to claim that those charges — which were dropped — were the reason behind a failed marriage, and that Arpaio needs to pay is completely ridiculous.

What do you think about this story? Please share this on Facebook and Twitter and let us know!

Are you glad about the jury’s decision? Scroll down to comment below!

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service