Clinton Foundation Took Massive Payoffs, Promised Hammond Ranch and Other Publicly Owned Lands To Russians Along With 1/5 of Our Uranium Ore

Clinton Foundation took massive payoffs, promised Hammond Ranch and other publicly owned lands to Russian’s along with one-fifth of our uranium ore

Read Full Report
Tweet
Forward

Bubba system backed Sheriff Dave Ward violates Constitution in effo...

Tweet
Forward

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this article from The Common Sense Show:

death squads- god bless
The FBI Assembling Death Squads As They Bring In 200 Vehicles to Or...

In a shocking development, the FBI has brought in over 200 vehicles to Burns, Oregon. To those that know their history, it appears that Burns, Oregon will soon become the next Waco.  If I had family (i.e. women, children and the elderly), I would have them leave the Burns, Oregon area as there is ready to be a good old fashion military battleground. ..

At what point do we stop the Democraps from selling, trading or whatever our strategic recourses to any country, let alone ones we consider NOT-friendly. Ain't that 'subversion' or 'treason', it's for sure un-American.                          SEMPER FIDELIS

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service