CIA That Funded the 'Moderate Muslim Brotherhood' Narrative Opposed to the Group's Terror Designation

Quite conveniently, this internal CIA analysis found its way into the hands of Politico reporters.

But oddly, the article fails to mention that the CIA and the U.S. intelligence community were directly involved in funding the experts who pushed the bogus "moderate Muslim Brotherhood" narrative beginning in the latter end of the Bush administration.

This hand-wringing is in response to reports that the Trump administration is actively discussing such a designation.

Needless to say, the Washington, D.C. foreign policy "smart set" and the media who have been openly disdainful of the White House's considerations are wetting themselves at news of the CIA's analysis.

read more:
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/02/08/cia-that-funded-th...

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even arab countries consider the muslim brotherhood a terrorist organization....how could anybody in this country say different with all we know about them?  What's in it for the CIA?

Even arab countries consider the muslim brotherhood a terrorist yet we have many of their members imbedded in our Government in critical positions. I can't wait to see how this works out!

It's sickening how corrupt our own politicians are!

The CIA helped to cover up Benghazi for Hillary.  I've never trusted them since.  Trump doesn't seem to realize he really has to clean house.

"Could fuel extremism." So, by not doing anything to combat the threat, which is impossible if the threat isn't even properly defined, then wouldn't that, in itself, fuel extremism? I think so. Furthermore, I think things are pretty extreme as it is. What, do we have to wait for more people to die at the hands of terrorism before we do something to stop it?

As long as Islam remains in Middle Eastern politics, there will always be violence over there. I agree, we need to do all we can to bring democracy to the Middle East and keep the terrorist threats there, and not let them ooze into Western society.

DUH !!!!!!!!!  Let me explain something, to those who "DON'T DO THEIR HOMEWORK" !!!!!!

1.  John BRENNAN =  Head of the "CIA" under OBAMA = A MUSLIM Convert.

2.  Barack OBAMA  =  POTUS for 8 years = A student of MUSLIM TEACHING in youth, Enemy of ISRAEL,  responsible for ISIS becoming a TERRORIST Organization, Refusing to call Muslim TERRORISTS what they are, PROTECTING our enemies from PROSECUTION, by having HOLDER and LYNCH as Attorney Generals of Justice Department. etc.

The 9th Circuit Court has an 80% FAILURE RECORD in presenting arguments before the SUPREME COURT and have been the most ANTI-AMERICAN COURT in AMERICAN HISTORY !!!!

They should be "PART OF THE SWAMP" that the POTUS wishes to DRAIN !!!!! Before AMERICANS ARE KILLED FOR THEIR RECALCITRANCE !!!!!

Eugene,

Not only did barrack hussein obama receive the teachings of islam, he called the karan, "The hOLLY kARAN." 

You don't call it that unless you believe it!! Anyone that don't think he was and IS a muslim believing islamist, has their head in the middle east sand. 

We are in the fight of our life and 90% of the people of America don't understand, care or believe that. 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Frankmusic, Eugene and James:  Everything you say is true.  I almost choked when I saw the video of obummer calling the Koran the "Holy Koran".  And John Brennan as head of the CIA when he is a freaking muslim.  The muslims in obummers blackhouse reign shown by Frankmusic's reply, were laughing at us and having a gay old time.  I just hope it isn't too late for Trump to win this fight because it is a fight for our life.  Thank you for your comments and may God bless America.

How about the 3 brothers that were hacking into intel House/Senate records.??????? Brought in by Dems.   Valerie Jarretts  family came from Iran and currently active in that that country.   How many other billions$$$$$$$ of cash were flown into these countries.???? All the Dem Players are involved with MUSLIM Brotherhood.   When Hillary was first lady,  she was kissing Arophat's  behind.   Only stopped when when she needed the Jewish vote for ny  sENATOR.

Do we have traitors in the CIA?  Wouldn't be surprised.  THey're all over this government.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service