CIA Internal Review Confirms that Leon Panetta Revealed ‘Top Secret’ Information to Hollywood Filmmaker at bin Laden Assault Awards Ceremony

Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained more than 200 pages of documents from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), including a previously unreleased CIA internal report confirming that former CIA Director Leon Panetta revealed classified information at a June 24, 2011, bin Laden assault awards ceremony attended by “Zero Dark Thirty” filmmaker Mark Boal. The documents were produced in response to a June 21, 2013, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

At the conclusion his speech, the transcript shows Panetta told the audience at the ceremony, “You have made me proud of the CIA family. And you have made me proud as an Italian to know that bin Laden sleeps with the fishes.”

During the speech, according to a draft Pentagon inspector general’s report released earlier this year, “Director Panetta specifically recognized the unit that conducted the raid and identified the ground commander by name.” Subsequent to the ceremony, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) said, “CIA was very sloppy and the administration was very sloppy in enforcing security procedures when it came to Hollywood. It almost seems as if they were star-struck.” Significantly, for some reason, the final IG report omitted any reference to Panetta’s disclosure... and other sensitive information at an event.”

read more:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/cia-internal...

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send his ass to jail!

Oh no, they would rather go after Snowden.  After all he was just a low level employee, not a well known general.  Justice does no look to closely at the rich and famous, in fact she uses her blindfold as an excuse no to see the corruption of the legal system.

He had to have had permission from the White House! The Prez is the one that needs to go! Never happen, tho because then we would all be called racists!

I smell a rat...a plot...the whole thing may be a cover-up.  How do we know that Bin Laden is dead?  Did anyone ever see the body, or photos of it?  So it was cleverly revealed that Seal Team 6 went in...and what really happened there?  Did they encounter something different than what was portrayed?  But Obama wants the world to think that he was David, who slayed Goliath?  Then, Seal Team 6 was wiped out in an attack on their helicopter.  Wow, the plot thickens.  Their lips are sealed forever.

It was all a hoax. That is why the seals were murdered. The stupid picture that was shown with (who ever was holding the remote in his right hand was, who knows) bin Laden was left handed. The remote was in the right hand. It was said bin Laden died long ago. people did not even know who bin Laden was. Profile showed Obama is bin Laden.....

Are you assuming that the Marines and sailors who saw bin Laden's body are nobodies?

By the way, not all of the members involved in the killing of bin Laden were killed in the al Qaeda helicopter ambush.

Of course Mr.Obama wanted to get all the credit despite the fact that the mechanism to find bin Laden were put in place by Bush. But Mr.Obama just can't bring himself to thank Bush for anything.

In reply to Jan, the president has the authority to release classified information by declassifying it and authorizing its release as he's considered the originating authority. That doesn't mean it's a wise idea, and if harm is done to the country, like the loss of Seal Team 6, it can be considered treason, a valid reason for impeachment, just as what happened in Benghazi was likely a case of treason.

The reason for the latter is that I believe the administration was gunrunning weapons to the al Qaeda movement in Syria through Egypt using the Muslim Brotherhood, and enemy of the US. Something went horribly wrong and the Consulate and its personnel became expendable. As further evidence of this, consider how long it took the FBI to go to the Consulate and its lack of effort to secure classified information still there.

Not one Marine or Sailor has come forward to say that they actually "saw" Bin Laden's body.     I just can't believe everything that the government or newscasters put out for us to read...can you?  

I take it you never served and had to deal with classified information.

Still, I believe little this regime puts out what with all the outright lies they've been caught in. They're practicing taqiyya and the MSM is their cheering squad.

That is the most honest and true statement I have seen all day.

Thanks. As a former military officer with a high security clearance I've seen too many examples of things classified to protect the stupid decisions of politicians and others, rather than to protect national interests. Most don't know our laws restrict classification to save individuals or groups from embarrassment unless there's a real security concern.

Regarding bin Laden's burial, I see no need to classify the fact that he was buried at sea. However, I don't believe the theories that he wasn't killed.

Sadly, as you and Lori imply, how can we trust anything the regime or the MSM puts out? Sure, some of it's true, but how can we be sure with their outright lies, secrecy, obfuscation, and deceptions. As Reagan said, trust, but verify.

"What difference, at this point does it make!".....to steal a quote.

At what point in time did the United States of America allow its "oathkeepers" to be profligate and cavalier in the sharing of "Top Secret" information? When the folks in charge of the asylum play everything as if it were a game and not reality, when they maintain a "stepped back" or "removed", or "above it all" attitude, as if they are not really a part of what is going on, they are on dangerous grounds. Anyone on a mission understands the nature and necessity of "being in the moment", acutely aware, all senses focused, absolute mission preparedness. The amateurs in the current white house and administration bring their lack of experience in the real world and attempt to provide leadership. You can't bring what you haven't got, and play acting doesn't cut it in the real world. An understanding of "loose lips, sink ships" is so basic as to be from the pre-kindergarden manual of diplomacy and secrecy. But in the "don't worry, be happy" world of the deluded wonders in the white  house they'll find a lie to cover all occasions including treason. - Dr. Jim Garrow -

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service