Cheeto Faced Glenn Beck: Americans Are Racist If They Let Stephen Bannon Into the White House

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glenn 'I'm with Her' is at it every single day. He's constantly looking for any opportunity to bash Donald Trump. By the way Glenn, he WON!

If he isn't tying Trump to Hitler, he's tying Steve Bannon to Joseph Goebbels or on other days he's tying Roger Ailes to one of his childhood boogey man dreams. He must still have those juvenile visions in his sleep. And he does all of this without his chalkboard. I kid you not. Whatever Glenn is suffering from, he's got it bad now. Real bad. Yikes!

The sad thing about his radio program was it used be to decent. Now he'd make a great case study for the mentally insane. Every day he and his book-end side kicks (Stu & Pat) are probably required to drink a gallon or two of their own bath water in order to stay aligned on the same lunacy program. Anyone would have to - ...to talk that foolish. (and unrehearsed) I can picture all of this happening, because I can actually hear their heads rattle every time Beck says something extremely stupid, which they reply with the obligatory head nodding in total agreement. This is yet another Beck breakdown brought on by either the early Donald Trump snub or the fact the he's losing money faster than a broken water main. The man is absolutely pathetic. Oh well. Make your next event interesting, Glenn. Tell us when's the next cry-fest? Okay?

I agree that Beck has lost it a long time ago but I also believe that we need to keep an eye on Stephen Bannon.  It is better to be safe than sorry.  I don't ascribe to the reasons Beck gave, but rather his connections with Goldman Sachs and other parts of his history and something a bit deeper.  

I realize he has some good history but there are still some questions that pop up when I see him. Here is the material on Wikipedia which I admit is not the most reliable source.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon

There is something my spirit discerns that says "danger".  God forgive me if I am wrong but I can't shake this feeling.  I realize that this comment might not be well received but I feel I should give a warning.  God bless and protect us and our beloved country, in Jesus' name we pray, Amen!

Well, I will offer this. Mr. Bannon has at least one important attribute that no other person in the GOP has ever had. He's got an uncanny ability to read the minds of the despicable left. He knows how they operate, their dirty tricks and he offers Trump the very best strategic defense against them. With Bannon, Trump will never get caught flat footed or ambushed by the likes of Schumer and his underhanded DEMs. He will keep Trump focused on getting the DEMs this time, to agree with HIM. This was a secret weapon always lacking in the feckless GOP small arsenal. The DEMs have more than met their match.  After January 20th - the left will be in for genuine opposition like they would never anticipated before. Just watch.

I so hope you are right Frank and I am way off base.

and i believe that is why they oppose him so much. Anyone the Left despise is a good bet they are the better people.

Attachments:

The Left are filthy bastards. The Left are humanity's enemy. The Left need to feel the pain, deeply. We should come down on them hard, and while they're down kick them down the street into Mexico, a one way boot out of the country and then send private mercenary's after them for what they've been up to importing  muslim terrorist into North & South America and for being nasty anti-christian terrorist themselves. 

Glenn Beck is a nut-case. 

Is that really him or your skills at work?

Yes, that's Beck smashing his fat face into wet Cheetos. He's become unhinged and will do just about anything to get attention these days. As long as he continues to bash our President-Elect and the efforts to restore America's greatness - I will be vehemently against this unstable charlatan, Glenn Beck. 

I believe that Beck is not right in his head but I am not sure if it is all his fault. Back in the day, he was exposing some pretty heavy stuff on the gov. Most of which I believe has some merit. Then all of a sudden, he goes into some kind of rehab/re programming center and he comes out like a zombie. Having worked in mental health, the only time I saw that kind of dramatic change was when the patient was either heavily dosed with powerful meds or they were subjected to electro shock therapy.

I am old enough to remember when the US and Russian governments was experimenting with various forms of mind control. I have no reason to believe they ever stopped. Regardless, Beck is too unhinged to be taken seriously, whether he just lost it on his own or something was done to him to bring this about.

Russia was famous for discrediting people by saying they were insane or criminals and locking them up in asylums or prison which were virtually the same.

This is the kind of behavior you might see with someone under the influence of LSD or some other mind altering drug or someone so mentally ill they would make no sense at all.

I have not followed Beck since he left Fox but this is very strange indeed.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service