Cheeto Faced Glenn Beck: Americans Are Racist If They Let Stephen Bannon Into the White House

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glenn..I'm With Her...Beck has gone Bat Shit Crazy..full on Looney Tunes...50 shades of insane.

Excellent!

Guys elevator stops half way to the top!!! Who cares what he thinks anymore!!!

"WHY are we even talking about this nut case?"

Why post things about him, when we all know he is a nut case and no one cares what he says or does. There might be one or two people that still follow him, so why waste your time talking about him. NO ONE CARES!!

Glenn has turned into a basket case.

Somebody get this Guy some Meds, or better, take his Meds away from him, and grab that bottle under the desk.   Sad to see a once brilliant person dissolve into obscurity.  Please close down & stop embarrassing yourself and Others.

Beck ... lost it years ago.  He turned on the people he was pandering to, all he had to do was get over himself, and back up what he said.  He is nothing and the only thing he is really for is Glenn Beck and money, he really needs to go back to one of his ranches and lay low for a couple of years...

Phuck the pimp li'l Glenn "Winfrey" Goldberg Beckerhead !!!

Hell, we're racists if we argue global warming.  I'm getting pretty use to the term.  Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.  You can call me Ray, you can call me Jay, you can call me Ray Jay, but you don't have to call me so often.

I thought Beck was moving to Canada?
Glenn Beck is insane.

He has either completely lost his mind or he just can't find his meds.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service