Check Out The RACIST Sign at DNC That Media Won’t Report On

voteriddncfb

Well, well, well it seems that requiring voter I.D. to actually cast a VOTE in an election is racist, but requiring one to get into the DNC Convention somehow isn’t?

Something as IMPORTANT as voting, where people need to know their vote counts, shouldn’t require identification according to Democrats, but the hypocrites require I.D. for their left wing loon convention?

And make no mistake, they require I.D. for a lot of events, not just this convention. So they can’t blame the Secret Service. Even their local conventions that no one cares about require I.D. for entrance.

Is the Democrat Party saying they are INDEED racist?

read more:

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/voter-i-d-is-racist-but-i-d-a...

Views: 1197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and they kept police out of uniform so to make it seem all fun and happy and not incite the race/cop baiters.

So they took out the flag, took out the word indivisible, and hid the police, while they played up patriotism, unity and safety. Amazing.

The problem is these low info voters would not be able to put this and other hypocrisies together. They do not look any further than the MSM for their information so cannot see both sides.  They do not even get it when you try to explain it to them.

It seems that there is something wrong with your FB share.  While I have no problem sharing articles from other sites onto FB, I can NEVER successfully share to FB any of your articles.

Well of course not.  It's not difficult to see how bias the media is but they will not admit it but they ignore it hoping it will go away..  In actuality it shows how immature they are.  I was taught years back the "It takes a good man/woman to make a mistake and an even better one to admit it."  Well here we have a perfect case, the "kids" are not mature enough to admit their own mistakes.  It is discriminary to ask for a voter ID to vote but not at the DMC Credintual area.l  Well they may also be telling everyone that they are not bias just others are.  Points out again how much corruption there is sin the entire system.  So you see it is rigged. 

Their motto:

DO AS I SAY..............NOT AS I DO.

They don't trust the American Public to properly use proper ID for voters, but they DON'T TRUST EACH OTHER when their un-armored mugs and the like are exposed.  

Democrat is a lot like the word Demon-rat . They both are linked to a Liar one in the White House the other trying to get in the White House. Both are evil and did and will do the same thing Satan did and plans to do. After all Satan himself said he can
Me to Steal, Kill, and Destroy, we have seen where in the last 7 1/2 years our debt went from 9 trillion to 18.4 trillion and still climbing daily. Where has it gone Stolen that where while this president has been in we have had thousands of American soldiers killed. We have seen thousands of people killed in our streets along with police. Now the Democrat Party is Detroying there own Party with underhanded tricks of email fraud. Now there brainwashing there supporters to think it all the fault of the Republican Party. It's all Lies by the Liars of the Democrat Party. They never had any plans of supporting Bernie Sanders there entire Party is Evil, and ran by evil people controlled by the Great Deceiver Satan that's wants to Destroy this Country. Then place the Land of the Free into the Land of the Islam control. If theres no awaking in America, America will sleep till it is gone. Anyone that's on the seat, on the fence should voice there stand, and write in Bernie Sanders.
That's fantastic. Their hypocrisy knows no limits.

For the life of me I Dont understand Pennsylvania leaning Democrat if it were not for the Big cities Pennsylvania would be Republican. Where there is large cities the democrats lead and these areas are what is causing the state to go broke, if it weren't for the outside areas Pennsylvania would be much like California broken by the free loaders. It would be awesome for this state to come out from the hold the none working people hold on them. There needs to be laws that once were in our begainngs where only land owners were able to vote. Course the early democrats didn't have Much of a voting base. The bible says "if a man don't work, he don't eat"!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service