Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census.

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

read more:

http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is nothing new. Since this administration took office all reports with stats were manipulated to favor Obama and nobody did anything to question it.

YO !!!!!

Tell me TRUE !!

Are those who we know -------------LIED---------LIED to all of America------

Tell me TRUE------- Are the people who lied--- NOW------on the UNEMPLOYMENT LINE ????

GOD BLESS AMERICA

This believe it or not I Knew About when the Census was taken.....Everything about any Census can and is Manipulated. It is the same in the Stock Market....It is manipulated to look better than it is in order to sell more Stocks. Period.......!!!! Don't forget  Madoff and how long he got away with his scheme...and others that have been caught recently.  Member the song by the band 'WAR'  THE WORLD IS A GHETTO'....it truly has become one !

Does anyone on this site really believe anything the government reports? I sure don't!

Good News !!!! Beside the fact and news about the Census faked numbers, I will tell you where in one instance where it worked in our favor, that is what our Census on Population is and the re established Congressional  appointment thereof. One for instance that I personally enjoyed watching was the elimination of a Most Liberal Puppet Ass hole...His name is Dennis Kucinich(not spelled correctly but I don't care enough to look it up) This man while a Congressman caused much damage to our lives by his Liberal voting and such. He has no real purpose in life besides his own agenda for himself. He is not a smart man or effective for human kind in any way or manner except for those uneducated that would vote for him because he told them ALL the Free Be's they would receive for a Vote. That they understood, FREE !!  Now, with God's help The IDIOT is out of Power but trying his best to stay in the Circle of other IDIOT LEADERS like him that are still in office and need to be removed...The Population Census taken in the Ghetto areas is where and how these Liberal Idiots lost out....the Crack heads aren't dependable and some don't want their name's recorded because they are wanted by the Law, they stayed hidden and un-counted thus lower Census any the removal of a few Idiot leaders... Praise be to God !

DUH! all of us out here in the real world knew it was very convenient for the numbers to drop like that just before an election.  Not that Obama's people would lie or create a false document.

I'm Shocked!

We knew that from the start, they don't just drop like that. He has been doing this for the whole time he has been running and elected. How long does it take for someone to see what he has done already to this country?

Nothing has came out of this illegal regime has been the truth from day one.  There must be a cleansing.

EVERYTHING IN 2012 WAS FAKE , INCLUDING THE ELECTION RESULTS , AND THE DEM COMMIE PARTY KNOWS IT .

WAKE UP AMERICA! "Everything" in this COMMUNIST administration is nothing more than a mass fabrication of TOTAL LIES! Where are the Congresses duely elected by WE THE PEOPLE and why are they not "IMPEACHING" this Marxist Muslim COMMUNIST BAST--D and all of his COMMUNIST mignions????????

This begs the question: Why hasn't any elected parasite done their duty, and taken action?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service