I don’t know if teaparty.org knows or not so signed up to send a message. Twitter is blocking every post from your website. From my iphoneI get a message that says “Tweet failed to send. Your tweet cannot be sent right now and has been saved as a draft. Please try sending it again later.” 

But from my desk top I gave different messages.One messages said something like we think you are being sent automatically. I guess that means they are claiming I was a bot. 

Then when twitter would allow the tweet to be sent but the tweet showed up on their site with the correct story line but the link was altered so that no one could click to go read the story. You can got to my twitter account & look at how they formatted the link. It really pisses me off that the left has stooped so low to censorship of opposing views. Only one opinion allowed! Theirs!

I have the screenshots. Twitter also is blocking anything from the NRA also

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember when he did that. Looking forward to the day when he's behind bars for treason

We tried to duplicate the twitter error but couldn't. Could it be that you Signalhz has been targeted? Maybe your browser? 

Has anyone else experienced this error? 

Hi Steve, nope, but I could not find any blogs from the TPCC in the twits... idiots Twitters I mean. Also one person stated Facebook removed a video, a old video created by my dad off of his facebook page.

I did turn this over to the team, they will be watching Signalhz's page for a while, my dad stated, their is little that can be done to stop Twitter from deleting TPCC blogs.

It's probably because the tweet didn't go through. There for a while nothing I was tweeting from teaparty.org was going through. For about a week now they are letting my tweets from teaparty.org go through. Problem is I'm shadow banned. I used to get hundreds of retweets and replies to most of my tweets. Now I'm lucky to get one or two. So they've basically shut me down. People aren't looking for my tweets anymore.

I haven't talked with anyone else who said twitter was messing with their tweets from teaparty.org. Evidently I'm the only one. I have the screen shots I took of the altered tweets and messages I would get from twitter telling me why I  couldn't tweet from teaparty.org.

I found another tweet twitter censored & their message attacking teaparty.org website 

As for the browser I use firefox. It works fine and has for years. On my iphone it's the browser that comes with the phone. Safari? Are you saying no one else is having problems tweeting from teaparty.org but me? I guess then I am targeted.

I wish I had took the screen shot of one of the messages it gave me about teaparty.org. It was accusing teaparty.org website of being dangerous to computers spreading viruses,lies etc.. It pissed me off because I know that is not true.

GREAT INFO
I AM NOT W/BANK OF AMERICA
I DO NOT SHOP AT WALMART
I ONLY BUY AMERICAN IF POSSIBLE
I REALIZE THAT THIS GLOBAL EVERYTHING IS A DISASTER
IF THE UN TAKES OVER THERE WON'T BE SOVEREIGNTY OR CHOICE LEFT OF COUNTRIES THEY WILL BE ALL ONE WORLD.

GOD DID NOT MAKE IT THAT WAY HE MADE US ALL DIFFERENT. TIME TO GET OFF TWITTER; FACEBOOK; AND OTHER CONTROLLING SITES

I still get tweets from @realDonaldTrump though

GREAT INFO
I AM NOT W/BANK OF AMERICA
I DO NOT SHOP AT WALMART
I ONLY BUY AMERICAN IF POSSIBLE
I REALIZE THAT THIS GLOBAL EVERYTHING IS A DISASTER
IF THE UN TAKES OVER THERE WON'T BE SOVEREIGNTY OR CHOICE LEFT OF COUNTRIES THEY WILL BE ALL ONE WORLD.

GOD DID NOT MAKE IT THAT WAY HE MADE US ALL DIFFERENT. TIME TO GET OFF TWITTER; FACEBOOK; AND OTHER CONTROLLING SITES

Post some of these blog and videos, see what happens: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum

Posted 3 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service