CDC Doctor, Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, Missing Feared Dead

The CDC Doctor who controversially warned this year’s “disastrous” flu shot may be responsible for the deadly flu epidemic sweeping the country, has been reported missing and is feared dead.

The CDC doctor who controversially warned this year’s “disastrous” flu shot may be responsible for the deadly flu epidemic sweeping the country, has been reported missing and is feared dead.

Ryan Kruger from 11Alive spoke to Dr. Cunningham’s family Saturday as they posted signs around his neighborhood.

All of this is an effort to find him and bring him back home,” Dr. Cunningham’s father told 11Alive. Family members confirmed there is no chance the CDC doctor would choose to disappear from his life without telling his family and friends.

He’s a scientist, so he has a very methodical mindset and an outgoing personality,” a family member said.

Dr. Cunningham was last seen by colleagues Monday the at the CDC office in Chamblee, Georgia. Colleagues said he was feeling sick, so he left work early and said he was going to finish his work from home. That was the last time anyone saw him and he hasn’t been heard from since that day.

In January, Dr. Cunningham shared his opinion that this year’s flu shot was behind the deadly outbreak of the flu, while warning that if his name was attached to the widely-circulated quotes, he would lose his job – or suffer an even worse fate.

Understanding the dangers involved in speaking out about vaccines in the current climate, we granted him anonymity in the article. However Dr. Cunningham told us we should go public should anything happen to him.

Dr. Cunningham was an expert on contagious epidemics, having been deployed by the CDC to work on the Ebola and Zika crises in previous years. He knows a suspicious outbreak when he sees one, and this year’s flu epidemic raised serious red flag’s for the CDC doctor.

Some of the patients I’ve administered the flu shot to this year have died,” the doctor said in January, adding “I don’t care who you are, this scares the crap out of me.

We have seen people dying across the country of the flu, and one thing nearly all of them have in common is they got the flu shot,” he said.

Dr. Cunningham’s experience of people dying of the flu after receiving the flu shot are sadly not uncommon, however he remains one of a select few doctors who have spoken out and raised the issue in the public domain.

Another doctor who spoke out about the flu shot, Dr. Daniel Neides, the Chief Operating Officer of the Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute, was fired after sharing his personal experiences with the flu shot and writing an article questioning the legitimacy of the CDC’s advice on vaccines.

Big Pharma’s dollars have effectively purchased the silence of the CDC, and turned mainstream media into a branch of their PR department. You can no longer believe anything they say about pharmaceuticals, especially vaccines.

For their part, the CDC does not allow medical practitioners to speak out regarding their experience with vaccines. If they do not toe the company line, they lose their job, or suffer a worse fate, as the ongoing purge of holistic doctors proves.

Has Dr. Cunningham suffered a similar fate as the scores of dead holistic doctors for daring to speak his mind and warn citizens about possible effects of the flu shot?

Views: 153931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert De Niro To Produce Film Proving Vaccines Cause Autism

Robert De Niro has announced plans to produce a new film exposing the link between vaccines and autism

Robert De Niro has announced plans to produce a new documentary exposing the dangers of vaccines and their connection to autism.  In a recent interview with entertainment website Vulture, the Goodfellas star discussed the recent decision to shelve a screening of anti-vaccine film “Vaxxed: From Catastrophe to Coverup” from his Tribeca film festival.

Well, what I learned, first of all, there was a big reaction, which I didn’t see coming, and it was from filmmakers — supposedly, I have yet to find out who it was. I wanted to just know who they were, because to me there was no reason not to see the movie.

The movie is not hurting anybody. It says something. It said something to me that was valid. Maybe some things were inaccurate, but if the movie was 20 percent accurate, it was worth seeing. And they were saying it’s because of the filmmaker and he was discredited, but how was he discredited? By the medical establishment?

There’s a lot going on that I still don’t understand, but it makes me question the whole thing, and the whole vaccine issue is a real one. It’s big money. So it did get attention. I was happy about that. And I talked about another movie called Trace Amounts that I saw and spoke about it a lot, that people should see it, and it’s there.

Something is there with vaccines, because they’re not tested in some ways the way other medicines are, and they’re just taken for granted and mandated in some states. And people do get sick from it. Not everybody, but certain people are sensitive, like anything, penicillin.

Infowars.com reports:

While saying he wouldn’t advocate a second time for “Vaxxed” to be screened at Tribeca, De Niro hinted his new documentary film – to be produced with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein – may focus on revealing the financial motivations behind vaccine manufacturers, as well as highlighting pharmaceutical companies’ ties to government agencies, such as the CDC.

Yeah, and you always say, you’re not against vaccines, you’re against what they put in vaccines that can hurt certain people who are allergic. It can kill them sometimes. And there’s such an industry. There’s big, big money in vaccines that the CDC will put …

…I’m working on something else. Harvey Weinstein and I are working on doing a documentary, but I don’t what to talk much about it, because when I talk about it, something happens. But that’s what we plan to try to do.

Last month, De Niro, who blames his son’s autism on vaccines, told the Today Show he believed there is a definite “link” between the disease and vaccine ingredients.

“They’re saying there isn’t [a link], but there is certain things. The obvious one is thimerosal, which is a mercury-based preservative, but there are other things there – I don’t know. I’m not a scientist, but I know because I’ve seen so much reaction…”

“Let’s just find out the truth,” De Niro concluded.

I agree... Vaccines need to be thoroughly tested and standards for administering them tightened up... some individuals are allergic and some Pharmaceuticals need to have better controls on limiting known contaminants from their vaccines.  

However, Vaccines remain a very positive and effective means to save BILLIONS of lives.... the few who are adversely affected may never be totally eliminated.  Therefore, society must measure the total benefits of the vaccine, over the side effects a few have experienced... A cost-benefit ratio needs to be considered.

Study: Link Found Between Vaccines And Autoimmune Disorders

Study finds link between vaccines and autoimmune disorders

Studies dating back to the mid-1990’s indicate that drugs and chemicals found in vaccines are to blame for the rise in autoimmune disorders.  Autoimmune diseases have skyrocketed in the United States and other first world nations over the past several decades, and now affect around 10% of the population in those countries.

Worldmercuryproject.org reports: The broad category of “autoimmune disease” comprises over 100 different rheumatic, endocrinological, gastrointestinal and neurological conditions that ensue when the body’s immune responses get misdirected against itself. Researchers generally agree that environmental factors (including drugs and chemicals) are strongly to blame for the rise in autoimmune disorders, possibly in conjunction with genetic and epigenetic influences—and studies dating back to the mid-1990s indicate that vaccines, with their unique configuration of viral or bacterial antigens and adjuvants, are a biologically plausible trigger.

The pathogenic hallmark of autoimmune disease is the production of proteins called autoantibodies, whereby the immune system mistakenly attacks the body’s own organs, tissues and cells instead of fighting external pathogens. Vaccines can prompt autoantibody production through a mechanism called “molecular mimicry.” As explained by Israeli researchers in a new review article in Cellular & Molecular Immunology, significant similarities between the pathogenic antigens contained in a vaccine and human proteins in the person receiving the vaccine can lead to immune “cross-reactivity” and “evolve into an autoimmune process targeting the…self-proteins.”

…studies dating back to the mid-1990s indicate that vaccines, with their unique configuration of viral or bacterial antigens and adjuvants, are a biologically plausible trigger.

Three examples

The Israeli researchers reviewed three examples of probable molecular mimicry, considering the evidence linking the influenza, hepatitis B and human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines to vaccine-induced autoimmunity.

• Influenza: In 2009, tens of millions of Europeans and North Americans received an H1N1 influenza vaccine containing a novel adjuvant called AS03 (made up of alpha-tocopherol, squalene and polysorbate 80). Soon thereafter, reports began surfacing of sharp increases in two autoimmune conditions, narcolepsy and Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS)—including a two- to three-fold increased risk of GBS in the 42 days following vaccination. In the case of individuals with narcolepsy, research explaining the development of cross-reactivity and autoimmunity identified a similarity between an influenza vaccine nucleoprotein and a human receptor for the HCRT neurotransmitter (which helps regulate sleep-wake states). Molecular mimicry likewise has been posited as a potential mechanism linking influenza vaccine and GBS.
  • Hepatitis B: A number of case reports have suggested a role of hepatitis B virus (HBV) vaccines in the development of autoimmunity, particularly with regard to demyelinating diseases (conditions that damage the protective sheath surrounding nerve fibers in the brain, optic nerves and spinal cord). Demyelinating neuropathies include multiple sclerosis (MS), acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, transverse myelitis and others. A 2005 study established an initial “proof of concept for the theory of molecular mimicry leading to autoimmunity among HBV-vaccinated subjects.” The study looked at similarities between the recombinant (genetically engineered) small HBV surface antigen contained in the HBV vaccine and two human proteins often associated with myelin damage in MS (myelin basic protein and myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein) and identified significantly more cross-reactivity in vaccinated subjects versus controls.
  • HPV: Research has suggested a link between HPV vaccination and at least two autoimmune conditions: systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)—an abnormal heart rate condition that frequently overlaps with chronic fatigue syndrome. In the case of SLE, the Israeli researchers have called attention in other publications to the “homology” (correspondence) between several of the viral peptides in the vaccine and the human peptides known to be dysregulated in SLE, as well as the molecular mimicry between specific HPV vaccine peptides and human proteins potentially associated with cardiac arrhythmias.

…most vaccine experts ignore the aluminum adjuvants as a potentially significant environmental trigger for autoimmunity.

Autoantibodies in autism

Aluminum adjuvants are present in the majority of vaccines. The Israeli researchers point out that even though aluminum adjuvants are “applied…with the sole purpose of impairing immune tolerance” and potentiating immune response, most vaccine experts ignore the adjuvants as a potentially significant environmental trigger for autoimmunity.

The willingness to overlook aluminum is somewhat surprising in light of other research linking neurotoxic metals—including mercury and lead—to the emergence of brain autoantibodies in children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Mercury is still prevalent in many vaccines worldwide and in some vaccines in the U.S. In a study published in 2015, Egyptian investigators described the presence of anti-myelin basic protein (anti-MBP) autoantibodies in autistic children who had elevated blood mercury levels. Characterizing mercury as “one of the main candidate environmental triggers for autoimmunity in autism,” these researchers hypothesized that exposure to “mercury, dietary proteins and microbial antigens” (such as the antigens in vaccines) can launch a chain of autoimmune reactions that begins with molecular mimicry and generation of homologous autoantigens.

Some researchers hypothesize that autoimmune brain pathology (such as is observed in ASD) requires an “event that increases barrier permeability allowing antibodies to traverse blood-brain barrier and gain access to brain tissue to inhibit and alter neuronal processes.” Both mercury and aluminum can damage the blood-brain barrier and enable vaccine antigens to enter the brain.

Taking autoimmunity seriously

Given the proliferation of over 100 autoimmune disorders since the mid-1940s, it is concerning that the three examples presented by the Israeli researchers are, by the authors’ own admission, still subject to “significant debate.” As they go on to explain, there is an unacceptable lack of high-quality scientific data on vaccine-related adverse events. Some of the many reasons why vaccine safety monitoring is flawed include variable diagnostic classification of cases, manipulation of the post-vaccination risk interval, inability to assess underreporting of adverse events (which the U.S. government acknowledges to be widespread), and “substantial publication bias favoring studies that support vaccine safety.” Instead of trying to bury adverse events as inconvenient to the monolithic vaccine safety narrative, we should be paying attention to the “red flags” that adverse reactions clearly represent.

Bill Maher Speaks Out Against ‘Dangerous’ Vaccines

Bill Maher has spoken out against the dangers of vaccines, pointing out that Big Pharma and the mainstream media attack anybody who questions the safety of the vaccination agenda.

Bill Maher: "Why is aluminum, insect repellent, mercury, and formaldehyde on the label?"

Bill Maher has spoken out against the dangers of vaccines, pointing out that Big Pharma and the mainstream media attack anybody who questions the safety of the vaccination agenda. 

Maher pointed out in 2009 that people are labeled simply for questioning the merits of vaccinations.

Truthkings.com reports:

This is a major issue in the world today. It is a disturbing trend which is used to intimidate people into not questioning anything around them. Pharmaceuticals, Big Food, your government, all have the ability to subjugate the people by intimidating them into never questioning everything.

This isn’t a Bill Mahar issue; this is an issue parents all around the world face on a daily basis. And it is sad, to say the least. People are told they are “anti-science” just for asking if vaccines are safe; just for saying they researched vaccines.

If vaccines are so perfect, why are we condemning those who research them fairly? Their accolades should stand on their own merits and come out unscathed to a little push back. My biggest fear is that people are continuing never to question anything are going to lead us down a path of severely deprived autonomy.

Our liberty is at stake here. Nothing Maher is saying in this video is out of line, not is it anti-science and nor is it conspiracy theorist.

For all you vaccine proponents, doesn’t it scare you that those who merely ask a question about vaccines are shunned? Isn’t that a little suspicious?

Really... Bill Maher as a reliable source for anything is laughable at best.

The problem with most of your posts Hank is that they do not cite the actual numbers on individuals who report having serious reactions to the vaccines... I wonder why? Could it be that those having serious reactions are a very small population...while billions are being helped by the vaccines? We will never know the actual numbers of adverse reactions to any given vaccine in most cases. 

Why?  Because the naysayers are working on conjecture and antidotal information rather than measured facts... The eugenist and members of the society to reduce world population, love spreading such distorted, misinformation, about vaccines; anything to stop vaccines, would result in large numbers of deaths and disabilities worldwide... among the unvaccinated.  Then what, will you do? Start blaming the eugenist for bad mouthing vaccines?

Really, and you do your best to debunk, as for me, and the people following this blog, I do not think they are paying much attention to your comments, but hey man blog on...:)

Protestors Demand CDC Admit Vaccines Cause Autism Cover-up: Oct. 2015

The CDC has been part of a vaccines = autism cover-up

Over 100 people protested outside the headquarters of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta over the cover-up of evidence that proves that vaccines cause autism.  The evidence they claim is being covered up stems from a former CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, who says the CDC deliberately hid information that proved that the MMR vaccine causes autism in children.

Truthinmedia.com reports:

It was on August 27, 2014 that he made an admission that got very little media coverage. But it was a major statement.

That statement read in part, “I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal ‘Pediatrics’.

“The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR (mumps, measles and rubella) vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding the findings of the report as the data was collected and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”

I will explain the significance of that statement in a minute. But let’s be clear: Thompson did not come forward on his own. He released his statement only after he was secretly recorded by Dr. Brian Hooker.

Once that happened, he hired a whistleblower attorney and turned over documents to Congress.

Thompson still works for the CDC, and a few weeks ago, I requested a sit-down interview with him. Thompson refused that request.

Even though he wouldn’t sit down with me, Thompson has claimed that he has handed documents about this case to Congressman Bill Posey’s office.

I spoke with the congressman’s office about that, and a spokesperson confirms that thousands of documents were handed over.

Sources within that office say as many as 100,000 documents were turned over. Congressman Posey brought this information to the floor of Congress and what he read there was stunning—that authors of the study not only hid the actual findings, but also attempted to destroy evidence. Quoting from Thompson, “The authors of the study decided not to disclose to the public that African American boys under two were more susceptible to developing autism or autism-like symptoms from the MMR vaccine.

“The remaining four coauthors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. However because I thought it was illegal and would violate La Jolla and DOJ requests, I kept hard copies in my office and retained all associated computer files. I believe that we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the pediatrics paper.”

So in case you missed it there, Thompson, a CDC scientist and an author of the study in the journal Pediatrics that insisted that there was no link between vaccines and autism, admits that he and the other authors of that study left out information that was deemed controversial—information that in some African American male children, who are given the MMR vaccine before the age of two, did have an increased risk of autism and signs of autism.

And that no only did the CDC hide that information, but that the authors of the study threw that evidence into a trash can and destroyed it.

There is so much hysteria over this subject. Why is it that a person has to be for all vaccines given in all quantities at all times to all people, or a person is anti-vaccination? Vaccines have probably saved more lives on this planet than any other single medical advancement. You might know that.

But what you might not know is that all vaccines in all quantities for all people are not safe. Every year hundreds of children are injured by vaccines, and since 1986 the United States Government has paid out $3 billion to the vaccine injury compensation program.

First, we can all agree that " all vaccines in all quantities for all people are not safe..."  We can also agree that 100 protestors do not pose a credible argument against the universal use of vaccines.

However for the vast majority, for Billions of People, Vaccines are not only safe but lifesavers...  So, we don't want to throw out the baby with the bath water. Instead, we need to do a better job of identifying those individuals and groups who are at a higher risk than the general population for adverse reactions... creating policies to avoid exposing them to Vaccines which are likely harmful to them. 

We also must tighten up quality control measures on the manufacturing of vaccines... to ensure that contaminants don't find their way into the vaccine. 

Huffington Post Censors Vaxxed Documentary, Fires Journalist

Huffington Post newspaper removes article on Vaxxed film, fires journalist

In a surprising show of censorship, the Huffington Post newspaper has fired one of its journalists and pulled an article he wrote about anti-vaccine film Vaxxed: From Cover-up To Catastrophe

Veteran contributor Lance Simmons wrote a review of the controversial film, drawing attention to the fact that the film offered compelling evidence that vaccines may cause autism.

As reported by Truth Barrier website, Simmons felt it important to keep the public informed about the massive government failure to protect the health of its citizens in relation to vaccinations:

I saw a premier of VAXXED the other evening and was so moved by the presentation and discussion that followed that I felt compelled to write a piece asking that we at least begin a serious national dialogue on the allegations contained in the documentary. I also drew attention to the spate of events that have unfolded over the past several years, where there has been a massive governmental failure to do its essential job which is to protect the health, safety and welfare of the citizens.

Soon after Simmons published his article, all hell broke loose at the HuffPo offices:

It turns out that they pulled down the original piece and when I tried to rewrite it I was alerted that permission was denied to my account. I have made at least a half dozen attempts to reach someone at HuffPo to alert them that there was a malfunction and over the course of the last two days have not received one response. I even went so far as to email Arianna herself. It never crossed my mind that this might be some sort of censorship because it has never happened to me and the article, while provocative, is not beyond any bounds of journalistic or political propriety.

Naturalnews.com reports:

The Huffington Post, of course, is no different than the rest of the mainstream media when it functioning as a Ministry of Truth, censoring information that could help save lives while promoting pharma-backed vaccine propaganda that maims and murders children. I find it especially interesting that even as Arianna Huffington writes feel-good books promoting healing for humanity, her own editors silence writers who are also trying to protect the lives of children. Are those writers making such decisions under the direction of Arianna herself? If so, does she really condone the mass poisoning, maiming and medical murder of innocent children through a medical intervention that’s so unsafe, the U.S. Congress had to pass a special law granting the industry absolute legal immunity to lawsuits from children harmed by faulty vaccines?

If so, that would be a new low for Arianna, indeed.

Huffington Post editors may have been propagandized by the Wikipedia entry on VAXXED, written by internet science troll David Gorski

As it turns out, the Wikipedia page on the VAXXED documentary is a smear piece authored by none other than Dr. David Gorski. “Wikipedia’s incredibly biased entry on VAXXED was written by none other than pro-vaccine shill Dr. David Gorski, notorious for his relentless and callous attacks on vaccine skeptics, alternative medicine, and its supporters,” says this article.

In addition to being a cancer surgeon with ties to the Karmanos Cancer Centers of Detroit — where Gorski’s colleague Dr. Farid Fata recently admitted to committing felony health care fraud and is now going to prison — David Gorski is also a discredited internet science troll who was outed after trying to hide his identity as “ORAC” for several years. Widely known as a sociopathic, vindictive purveyor of personal hatred and pharmaceutical filth, Gorski is infamous for publishing false and defamatory information about natural medicine and its advocates. With financial ties to drug research related to autism, David Gorski stands to financially benefit from children with autism, which may explain why he so aggressively pushes vaccines while fraudulently denying that they harm so many children.

Gorski is one of an ever-shrinking fringe group of Vaccine Holocaust Denialists who show increasing desperation as the truth about vaccines continues to emerge. The VAXXED documentary showcases CDC scientist and whistleblower Dr. William Thompson, who publicly confessed to committing scientific fraud at the CDC to hide links between vaccines and autism. Yet the Wikipedia entry on VAXXED, authored in large part by David Gorski, according to reports, deliberately misrepresents the subject matter and focus of the film, characterizing it as “anti-vaccine propaganda.”

The real propagandists, of course, are people like Gorski who practice their editorial hucksterism at Wikipedia to push out their own fraudulent propaganda, which they ridiculously label “scientific truth.” What Gorski never mentions in the VAXXED entry, of course, is that he wrote it and he also stands to profit from vaccine damaged children who have autism.

David Gorski and Arianna Huffington are not directly murdering children, but they are doing everything in their power to kill any truthful discussion about vaccine damage (that might save children)

As the truth about vaccines damaging children and causing autism continues to emerge, vaccine holocaust denialists like Gorski and Arianna Huffington are turning to more desperate, heavy-handed measures to silence filmmakers, censor internet journalism and attempt to prevent the public from gaining knowledge of just how much vaccines harm their children. In many ways, their efforts resemble the last ditch bunker-inspired propaganda of Adolf Hitler, who insisted on his “intellectual superiority” and righteousness right up until the day he finally put himself (and the rest of the world) out of his misery.

There is little question that people like Gorski will continue to aggressively push dangerous medical interventions that provably harm and even kill children… as long as he can keep getting away with it. Somehow, the wanton medical destruction of children seems perfectly aligned with his twisted psychopathy and deeply-rooted hatred for all those who promote healthy living. That Arianna Huffington is now joining the intense hatred of truth that has long emanated from the foul, dark corners of Gorski’s twisted mind is more than a bit alarming. Huffington is a democrat who claims to care for humanity while exercising compassion and empathy. So where’s her empathy on vaccine-damaged children? It has apparently been replaced by intellectual totalitarianism and a desire to destroy voices of dissent (which is similar to Gorski’s challenge of trying to destroy the voices, too, but in his case they’re the voices in his own head).

Wikipedia discredits itself by granting Gorski editorial control

As far as David Gorski goes, he seems wholly incapable of writing even a single paragraph without engaging in the deliberate, fraudulent misrepresentation of the facts. That he has managed to wrangle so much editorial control over Wikipedia is perhaps the most damning indictment yet seen about the editorial power structure at the online encyclopedia, where in some topic areas (such as vaccines and GMOs), the most psychopathic muckrakers seem to consistently rise to the top.

As a result, on certain topics, Wikipedia has become little more than a reflection of the derangement and mental illness that has infested the minds of its most powerful admins. While there are a great many dedicated and honest editors at Wikipedia, they do not possess the power craving and twisted fanaticism of people like David Gorski. It’s much the same in the political world, where the most insane criminal minds seem to rise to the top in almost every election (including the one we’re all enduring right now, come to think of it).

"... vaccines may cause autism..."  they may also cause bad breath and heart attacks.  The fact is that billions of people are vaccinated annually and some become ill after being vaccinated... Does that necessarily mean it was the vaccine that caused the illness? 

The Studies reported here are inconclusive and only indicate the possibility that specific vaccines may cause specific reactions in SMALL POPULATIONS ... That doesn't mean all vaccines are bad or need to be removed from the market.

The fact that this journalist was fired only points out how volatile the issue of vaccines and our public health have become... Reporting salacious material regarding vaccines is dangerous to the public's health and those doing so need to understand that they may well find themsleves being held accountable for such acts...

Report: Vaccines Are Biological Weapons Of Mass Disease

A US-based pharmaceutical company has distributed vaccines laced with the deadly live Avian Flu Virus to 18 countries, putting millions of lives at risk. 

Baxter International Inc. have been accused by a Czech Republic laboratory of including the deadly virus in a recent shipment of vaccinations.

Libertyforlife.com reports:

When challenged, at first Baxter attempted to invoke trade secret laws (like the L-Bam Check Mate Apple Moth Spray issue).  The facts were however irrefutable so Baxter changed their story and claimed to have distributed the Bio-WMD by ‘mistake’

Under the BSL3 code of conduct adhered to by Baxter, it is impossible for live avian flu viruses to contaminate production vaccine materials that are shipped out to vendors around the world. The Baxter International’s development and distribution of this Biological Weapon of Mass Destruction is intentional and clearly planned to coordinate with the massive Barium lacedChemtrails that are designed to lower people’s immune systems.

In the late 1900’s Baxter was also guilty of lacing blood given to hemophiliacs with AIDS. In 2006 Bayer Corporation was also caught providing HIV contaminated medication to hemophiliacs. Internal documents prove the company knew the medication was laced with HIV so they removed it from the US market and dumped the deadly dose on European, Asian and Latin America. They knowingly distributed the deadly HIV concoction to thousands of individuals, mostly children. France at least sent government officials to prison for allowing the drug to be distributed. Documents show that the FDA colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.

Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses creating an extraordinary deadly super-airborne biological weapon. The mixing of viruses in laboratory terms is called ‘reassortment’. Reassortment is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created, especially when an animal strain is mixed with a human strain. The BWMD in the disguise of a regular Flu Vaccine was distributed to 18 Countries and is likely to have been distributed throughout the USA.

H5N1 has a 60% to 90% kill rate on humans.

The deadly mix by Baxter makes H5N1 airborne. Scientists developing and studying bio weapons are beingmurdered in the open. These psychopathically genocidal murderers who funded the Nazi and the Communist Holocausts, the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank, are likely to eliminate most of mankind, pursuant to their goals expressed on theGEORGIA GUIDE STONES. The NWO and our leaders intend to murder around 6 billion people, that’s why they have been so brazen in their fleecing and criminal acts on Wall Street.

Prior to appointment as Secretary of War in the Nazi-like invasion of Iraq, Donald H. Rumsfeld was Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences the manufacturer of Tamiflu the bird flu drug of choice. Rumsfeld will profit extraordinarily from this next planned genocide. Other ‘benficiaris of the BWMD are BIlderberg members like George Shultz and Lodewijk J.R. de Vink. While testing their bird-flu biological weapon, for the first time in history, a virus spread not from west to east, but from east to west.

Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor, summed up the situation: “Baxter is acting a whole lot like a biological terrorism organization these days, sending deadly viral samples around the world. If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, “Oops?”But there’s a bigger question in all this: How could this company have accidentally mixed LIVE avian flu viruses (both H5N1 and H3N2, the human form) in this vaccine material?”

Truckers working for Homeland Security are paid $5,000 per load to transport the bio weapons and assured that they and their families will be allowed to move to military bases while the genocide takes place:

Ironically, people working for the NWO dimwits fail to observe that those on the inside, like the police men and fire fighters on 9/11, and the soldiers in Iraq, are the first get contaminated and the first to die.  The goal is to wipe out 6 billion people, anyone who thinks they and their family will be spared is not just naive, they are morons who bring disaster on their neighbors, family and self.

Unlike normal seasonal influenza, where infection causes only mild respiratory symptoms in most healthy people, the disease caused by avian H5N1 follows an unusually aggressive clinical course, with rapid deterioration and high fatality. Primary viral pneumonia and multi-organ failure are common. It is significant that most cases have occurred in previously healthy children and young adults. H5N1 incubates longer than current human influenza viruses before causing symptoms, up to eight days in some cases. In household clusters of cases, the time between cases has generally ranged from two to five days but has been reported to take as long as 17 days.

Initial symptoms of H5N1 infection are more likely to include diarrhea, which can appear up to a week before any respiratory symptoms. That feature, combined with the detection of viral RNA in stool samples, suggests that the virus grows in the gastrointestinal tract. Lower respiratory tract symptoms such as shortness of breath appear early in the course of the illness, whereas upper respiratory symptoms such as rhinorrhea are less common.

According to experts, it is virtually impossible to make a ‘mistake’ and accidentally lace vaccinations with live Avian Bird Flu!  Naturally, ‘authorities’ will overlook this astonishing terrorist act the same way they overlooked the US invasion of Iraq; the government blowing up the World Trade Center and the handing out trillions of dollars to banksters who caused the depression and the World Wars.

Opposite Dr. Horowitz Analyzes the Flu Genocide:

This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline, says world leading consumer health protector, Dr. Leonard Horowitz

Consider the skyrocketing stock values of Novavax, Inc., precipitated by dozens of alleged flu deaths in Mexico. Then investigate the leading Anglo-American network of genetic engineers manipulating, mutating, and distributing these viruses. The evidence compels you, for the benefit of public health and safety to seriously consider, even decree, a conspiracy to commit genocide, according to this Harvard trained expert in emerging diseases.

Here, Dr. Horowitz urges an investigation of Dr. James S. Robertson, Englands leading bioengineer of flu viruses for the vaccine industry, and avid promoter of U.S. Government funding for lucrative biodefense contracts, along with collaborators at the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). These suspects helped Novavax, Inc., in Bethesda, Maryland, produce genetically-modified recombinants of the avian, swine, and Spanish flu viruses, H5N1 and H1N1, nearly identical to the unprecedented Mexican virus that is allegedly spreading to the United States at the time of this posting. The outbreak was precisely timed to promote the companys new research and huge vaccine stockpiling contracts.

Scientists at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are implicated through collaborations and publications involving private contracts with Novavax, a company that obtains its biosimulars through CDC Influenza Branch director, Ruben O. Donis, and Dr. Rick Bright, previously working with Donis at the CDC, now Novavaxs Vice President of Global Influenza Programs.

Descriptions of this virus is pathognomonic, or diagnostic, of a virus that came from Robertsons circle of friends, Dr. Horowitz charges. No other group in the world takes H5N1 Asian flu infected chickens, brings them to Europe, extracts their DNA, combines their proteins with H1N1 viruses from the 1918 Spanish flu isolate, additionally mixes in swine flu genes from pigs, then reverse engineers them to infect humans. The end product could only have ended up in Mexico via the United States from Britain in care of the CDC. The CDC had to have sent them to Novavax, where Rick Brights team is now implicated in a conspiracy to commit genocide—the mass killing of people for profit.

History Repeats Itself?

Evidence now shows that 1918 influenza pandemic, which killed up to 50 million people worldwide (more than those killed by the Black Death and all those killed in the war) following World War One, was intentionally started by injecting servicemen with “experimental” flu vaccines that actually contained live, “weaponized” flu material just like the material being distributed by Baxter today. The 1918 bio weapon consisted of an unusually severe and deadly Influenza A virus strain of subtype H1N1.

The 1918 flu originated with servicemen and began simultaneously in multiple cities, ‘spontaneously’ infected multiple cities all at once, including a military base in Kansas.  The disease was first discovered at Fort Riley, Kansas and Queens, New York, in 1918. In August 1918, a more virulent strain appeared simultaneously in Brest, France, in West Africa at Freetown, Sierra Leone, and in the U.S. at Boston, Massachusetts. The virus then spread to nearly every part of the globe in three waves lasting from March 1918 to June 1920.

The 1918 Flu was called “Spanish Flu”, primarily because the pandemic received greater press attention after it moved from France to Spain in November of 1918.

Careful Coordination With Chemtrails

By now, anyone listening to mainstream media knows you have to be a moron to believe anything the big five media companies or the government says.  They are now attempting to claim that the Chemtrails they have secretly been gassing us with to lower our immunity with Barium in preparation for the Bird Flu Bio Weapons, are here to help offset flooding from global warming. When the ice melts in your cup, does your cup overflow?  The vast volume of the Polar ice caps are floating, just like the ice in your cup.  Global Warming is a hoax.

The problem is that we have a group of severely insane leaders who have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing in their mad rush to secure their Old World Order disguised as a New World Order.  The NWO intends to exterminate the New Order of the Ages (NOA) embodied in the United States of America which was born out of the Renaissance and Reformation.  NOA took power and sovereignty from the government, kings, queens and the Pope and handed sovereignty to the people.  The question is whether NOA will survive this next flood.

Vaccines are biological weapons of death and disease

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Newt Says What The Rest Of Us Are Thinking:
It’s Time To Throw Peter Strzok In Jail

Disgraced FBI special agent Peter Strzok, a senior member of the bureau who gained notoriety in recent months over his anti-Trump text messages to a colleague, was grilled for nearly 10 hours during a joint congressional committee hearing on Thursday.

At issue was Strzok’s anti-Trump texts to former FBI lawyer and lover Lisa Page that coincided with his leading of the investigations into both former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server scandal and the alleged Trump/Russia 2016 election collusion, as well as his involvement in the subsequent Robert Mueller special counsel probe.

The hearing proved to be a heated battle, as Strzok displayed an arrogant smugness in defiance of pointed questions from Republicans that he largely danced around, while Democrats sought to upend and undermine the entire hearing with a plethora of interruptions, parliamentary maneuvers and outright praise for the man who helped let Clinton off the hook while ferociously targeting Trump.

Former House speaker and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich was less than impressed with Strzok’s performance and cooperation in the hearing and suggested during an appearance on Fox Business that the FBI agent should be held in contempt of Congress.

“I think they have to move to hold him in contempt and throw him in jail,” Gingrich said of Congress and Strzok.

“This is a person who is willfully standing up and refusing to appear as a congressional witness and he was a government employee at the time,” he continued.

“He has every obligation to inform the legislative branch, and I don’t think they have any choice except to move a motion of contempt because he is fundamentally — and so is his girlfriend (Page) — they’re both fundamentally in violation of the entire constitutional process,” he added.

Page had been subpoenaed to appear before Congress on Wednesday but refused to appear, saying she’d been unable to review relevant documents prior to the scheduled hearing, a closed-door hearing that has since been rescheduled for Friday.

Gingrich was not the only one who thought Strzok deserved to be held in contempt of Congress, as House Judiciary Committee chairman Bob Goodlatte informed Strzok that he remained at risk of such during the hearing, according to The Daily Caller.

That warning from Goodlatte came after Strzok had refused to answer a straightforward question posed by House Oversight Committee chairman Trey Gowdy, regarding how many people Strzok had personally interviewed between a specific set of dates in relation to the Clinton email investigation.

“Mr. Strzok, please be advised that you can either comply with the committee’s direction to answer the question or refuse to do so,” Goodlatte stated. “The latter of which will place you in risk of a contempt citation and potential criminal liability. Do you understand that? The question is directed to the witness.”

Strzok still refused to answer, citing instructions received from his counsel and the FBI to not answer certain questions on certain topics.

Goodlatte replied, “Mr. Strzok, in a moment we will continue with the hearing, but based on your refusal to answer the question, at the conclusion of the day we will be recessing the hearing and you will be subject to recall to allow the committee to consider proceeding with a contempt citation.”

It is unclear if Goodlatte and the committee ultimately did consider a contempt citation for Strzok following the contentious hearing, nor is it clear if Page will be held in contempt for blowing off her subpoenaed appearance on Wednesday.

Hopefully Congress will follow through on the threats of contempt followed by actual jail time against Strzok and Page in response to their uncooperative behavior and failure to appear when subpoenaed, if only to ensure that future witnesses called before Congress for sensitive or contentious hearings don’t think they can get away with the same sort of behavior.

TEA PARTY TARGET

Cops Sent To Seize Veteran’s Guns Without A Warrant, He Refused To Turn Them Over

“No one from the state was going to take my firearms without due process,” says Leonard Cottrell, after successfully staving off law enforcement and the courts from confiscating his firearms. Cottrell, an Iraq War veteran, was at work when he received a phone call from his wife. The cops were there, busting in to take his guns away. It all started after a casual conversation his son had at school.

Ammoland reports:

Police said their visit was sparked by a conversation that Leonard Cottrell Jr.’s 13-year-old son had had with another student at the school. Cottrell said he was told his son and the other student were discussing security being lax and what they would have to do to escape a school shooting at Millstone Middle School.

The conversation was overheard by another student, who went home and told his parents, and his mother panicked. The mom then contacted the school, which contacted the State Police, according to Cottrell.

The visit from the troopers came around 10 p.m. on June 14, 2018, Cottrell said, a day after Gov. Phil Murphy signed several gun enforcement bills into law.

After several hours, Cottrell said police agreed not to take the guns but to allow him to move them to another location while the investigation continued.

“They had admitted several times that my son made no threat to himself or other students or the school or anything like that,” he said.

Cottrell said he made it very clear to the police that he was “not going to willingly give up my constitutional rights where there’s no justifiable cause, no warrants, no nothing.”

The troopers searched his son’s room and found nothing, Cottrell said.

“To appease everybody, I had my firearms stored someplace else,” he said. “That way, during the course of the investigation, my son doesn’t have access to them and it’s on neutral ground and everything and everybody’s happy.”

“In the Garden State, the usual approach is to confiscate first and ask questions later, and victims of this approach often don’t know their rights. ‎In this case, the victim pushed back and confiscation was avoided — but the circumstances surrounding the incident are outrageous. A student expressing concern over lack of security is not a reason to send police to the student’s home — but it might be a reason to send police to the school to keep students and teachers safe” said Scott L. Bach, executive director of the Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs and a member of the NRA board of directors.

NJ.com adds:

Cottrell, a disabled U.S. Army veteran who served three tours during “Operation Iraqi Freedom,” owns a shotgun and a pistol. He has all the correct permits to own the firearms, he said, and predominately uses the shotgun to hunt.

He said his wife allowed the officers to enter the home, and with her permission, they searched his son’s room — but they did not find any weapons, he said. The officers, he said, didn’t have a warrant but still wanted to take his guns. Cottrell wouldn’t let them.

“No one from the state was going to take my firearms without due process,” he said Thursday.

He said the attempted seizure resulted because of a new law Gov. Phil Murphy signed into law that makes it easier for police to confiscate guns when someone in the state poses a threat to themselves or others. The law is part of a broader statewide effort to make New Jersey’s gun laws even tougher amid the national outcry for more gun control in the wake of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Cottrell said the officers “danced around the issue” when he confronted them about the new law.

A New Jersey State Police spokesman declined to answer questions about whether this incident had anything to do with the new gun laws.

In an email, Sgt. First Class Jeff Flynn said, “Troopers responded to Mr. Cottrell’s residence in reference to the report of a possible school threat. Based on their investigation, it was determined that Mr. Cottrell’s weapons did not need to be seized.”

David Codrea, writing for Ammoland, further added:

To appease everybody, I had my firearms stored someplace else,” New Jersey gun owner and Army veteran Leonard Cottrell Jr. told New Jersey 101.5 after a June 14 visit from State Police,. “That way, during the course of the investigation, my son doesn’t have access to them and it’s on neutral ground and everything and everybody’s happy.”

Cottrell was recalling state troopers showing up at his door to confiscate firearms after his 13-year-old son was overheard discussing lax school safety with a friend.

Indoctrinated by a pervasive snitch culture — one that never seems to deter the blatantly obvious demonic nutjobs — the eavesdropping student told his parents, who told school administrators, who in turn called the cops. (Note “If you see something, say something” carries risks of its own – if you report the wrong person, you could end up smeared as a “hater.”)

“Cottrell said he made it very clear to the police that he was ‘not going to willingly give up my constitutional rights where there’s no justifiable cause, no warrants, no nothing,’” the report continued. Despite that, his home is now a “gun free zone” and that has been publicized by the media. He has, in fact, willingly ceded those rights, and by his own words in order to make authorities “happy.”

Before judging him for that, consider the environment that is New Jersey. Then consider the overwhelming force the state can bring to bear, and its predisposition to using it, especially if it’s to enforce citizen disarmament. It’s easy to anonymously declare “Molon Labe” on the internet. In meatspace, resistance is more effective when the aggressor doesn’t get to dictate the time and place, especially if that place is your home and you have family inside.

Appeasing gun-grabbers, generally couched as “compromise,” is impossible. It’s like throwing a scrap of flesh to a circling pack of jackals and expecting them to be sated and leave you alone — instead of sensing opportunity and fear, and moving in closer.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service