CBS, NY Times Incite Violence Against Stephen Miller; Show Trump Advisor With Severed Head on Pike

The media is promoting violence against senior Trump advisor Stephen Miller following his interviews last Sunday in which he talked about vote fraud influencing the presidential election.

CBS Television show The Late Show with Stephen Colbert featured a segment that showed Miller about to have his head bashed in with a baseball bat, as a mental patient about to be given electro-shock therapy and with his severed head on a pike.

CBS posted the video of the ‘comedy’ segment to YouTube:

read more:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/cbs-ny-times-incite-violenc...

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

" CBS Television show The Late Show with Stephen Colbert featured a segment that showed Miller about to have his head bashed in with a baseball bat, as a mental patient about to be given electro-shock therapy and with his severed head on a pike."

Imagine the outrage the Obama administration would have had if Steven Colbert had done this to one of Obama's people.

Step-hen Col(d)-(fish)bert is calling the radical liberals, the muslim terrorists, and many other anti-United States radicals to commit violence against President Trump his administration and his family.

and you know something else? THEY are going for broke!!!! They dont care what YOU or I think.

So stop giving them an audience! Shut em down! Notice they got protests for this, and protests for

that, and what do we do???? Sit and watch their SICK TV.   "SICK TV" that is what it is!

Donna,

I agree with you shut them down.  I don't watch any of that.  I don't even like to heard there propaganda on the shows I do watch like Fox Business.  Hate when they have them on, how much can you take.  I have been paying attention for about 40 years easy to tell who is lying and what their objective is.  

They like to call it spin when it is really a lie. 

I like Stephen Miller a standup person.

First this is not comedy this is saying its OK to do anything you want to anyone who stands up for right and wrong.  Steven Colbert has reached an all time low, I never liked him and his propaganda.

If anyone needs electro-shock it is the followers of these Globalists, even that I believe it would not help them, as there is no help for them. 

It is past time for Trump to use the Laws of the United States to protect his Administration from such incitement to violence... where is the DOJ, FBI and Secret Service... there should be arrests pending on this and other overt acts to incite violence against senior heads of the government... end this, put several of the miscreants responsible for this incitement in jail.

If nothing else tie them up in court... with legal fees, defending themselves for engaging in such irresponsible acts... Don't give them an automatic pass, it only escalates such criminal acts... and eventually someone may be seriously injured or murdered because of their incitement.

a gross misuse of the "freedom of the press" 

The leftist news media is inciting war, they are not journalists they are elitists that want liberal progressive commucrats to be in control. They will stoop to terrorism and should be dealt with accordingly.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service