Carson: Obama refugee plan a ‘suspension of intellect’

Republican presidential candidate Ban Carson is calling President Obama’s decision to allow 10,000 Syrian refugees into the country over the next year a “suspension of intellect.”

“Bringing people into this country from that area of the world I think is a huge mistake, because why wouldn’t they infiltrate them with people who are ideologically opposed to us?” Carson asked on “Fox News Sunday.” “It would be foolish for them not to do that.”

Reports have surfaced that at least one of the terrorists who attacked Paris on Friday entered France posing as a migrant.

The Republican presidential hopeful held out the option of putting U.S. boots on the ground to combat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) if he is elected commander in chief.

“I don’t want to put a specific number on it, or indicate what types of people there are, because those are decisions that I think are made by people who have a tremendous amount of military experience and capability,” Carson said.

read more:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/260206-carson-obama-ref...

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SUSPENSION OF INTELLECT THAT IS TOO NICE BUT TRUE

INTELLECT HAS NOTHING TO DO W/WHAT OBAMA OHITLER IS DOING IT IS PURPOSEFUL AND

IN ORDER TO END AMERICA .     HE IS NOT AT WAR W/THE WORLD BUT W/US THATS IT

HE WANTS AMERICA GONE 

Did anyone else read this:

VICTORY! Taco Bell is going cage-free!

lol.............with all that;s going on in the world we still have compassion for chickens and how they are treated. I didn't see one about avoiding abortions tho.

I guess better late then never Ben. We allready have  35 -37  entire towns of sleeper cells that we  the TP no about . But Ben is right we need to STOP taking in more what is here is going to be enough to deal with .

John Thomas Dunlap

Carson did not say we need to stop taking in more ; what he said was that o bloomer had a suspension of intellect. Big difference. One is a commitment and one is political bull sh   t.

One problem we all have is hearing what ;we want to hear; instead of what is actually being said. It was one of the luxuries obloomer banked on when he ran for President . Appearances are just that ; We all need to pay attention and read between the lines.

Jim,

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR CONFIRMING WHAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING SINCE HE ANNOUNCED. 

You lay out a lot of the same things and back it up with facts, some of which I did not find. 

Dr. Carson is NOT THE MAN HE APPEARS TO BE, "Personally, I believe Carson is nothing more than an Obama Junior." (end of statement)  I AGREE 110%. 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Jim and James i totally agree with you .

I had bad vibes about him anyway.  Just another obama, another 4 to 8 years of blacks going nuts.

Jim,

Truth be told!

Thank you ever so much for this. We need as many facts as possible to back up and to point out the real Carson. This was the best  (no pun intended).

This is a letter I received from Ben Carson Campaign staff.  by the way  i do not support carson

I post this so you can all see the lies and the BS and the begging of money. Here it is: oh I espcially like the 'heal and unite' phrase....hmmm oh and I did reply and it wasn't very nice.

I wanted to personally ensure you saw John's email below. It's very important that it gets to you.

Our committed volunteers are working very hard knocking on doors in African American neighborhoods hand delivering our Ben Carson will Heal & Unite our land booklets.

Only Ben Carson can expand the electorate and win a large enough share of the African American vote against Hillary to make it nearly impossible for her to win.

Poll after poll confirms that Dr. Carson does better against Hillary Clinton than any other Republican. In fact, I still have yet to see a poll that shows a Republican outperforming Carson in a head-to-head general election poll against Hillary Clinton.

Yes, this is great news.

But we can not rest. Our volunteers are working overtime to distribute these booklets, and it's clearly working. We just need more booklets!

Please send $20.16, $15, $10 or even $5 right away so that we can keep printing up Heal & Unite booklets and deliver them to undecided African American voters.

The entire world knows taking these refugees is a mistake.  It puts all of us in danger and many states are fighting this big time.

Ben Carson said trying to save Terri Shiavos life was much ado about nothing-

Seriously ! Read it here.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/11/16/ben-carson-says-trying-to-save-t...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service