Carson and Trump to Get Secret Service Protection: Threats have been off the charts...

Carson and TrumpThreats to Republican front runners Dr. Ben Carson and Donald Trump have been so significant that the two candidates will now get protection from the Secret Service.

Todd Beamon of Newsmax reports, hat tip to The Gateway Pundit:

Secret Service to Protect Trump, Carson as Threats Grow

The Secret Service will give agent protection to Ben Carson and Donald Trump while heavily upgrading Hillary Clinton’s existing detail, a Washington source close to the agency’s plans confirmed to Newsmax.

The deployment of agents around Republican candidates Trump and Carson is set to begin as early as next week. Approximately two dozen agents will be assigned to each candidate.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner, has had Secret Service protection since leaving the White House as first lady in 2001, but her detail will be heavily upgraded by the agency’s move.

The agency’s decision was primarily triggered by a significant number of threats to Carson, including death threats and terrorist chatter, the source said.

The threats to the retired pediatric neurosurgeon have been “off the charts,” the source said. Polls show Carson either tied with Trump for front-runner status or in second place…

Trump specifically requested Secret Service protection and made an excellent point about American politics in the process.

Unlike Carson, Republican front-runner Trump has officially requested Secret Service protection.

The billionaire noted that he has drawn “by far the biggest crowds” of any candidate at his events. He also said that President Barack Obama had received protection at this stage of his first campaign in 2008.

“I want to put them on notice because they should have a liability,” Trump told The Hill. “Personally, I think if Obama were doing as well as me he would’ve had Secret Service [earlier].”

read more:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/10/carson-and-trump-to-get-secret...

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a question for both of them. Both Trump and Carson are rich men. Trump worth ten billion and Carson is probably worth in the millions. WHY would you want the SS to protect you and make the people pay for it??? 

If I had that kind of money I would hire the BEST known to man to protect me. I wouldn't trust anyone from government to protect me. So WHY ask the American people to pay for something you could pay for and get a lot better protection????

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Great Question!  The quick answer is that the SS gets data from military intelligence and NSA and can act on said data more effectively then the private Security groups.  Furthermore the SS technologies on site are more effective and will cause all those except the crazies to remain away from the events.

They will integrate with Trump's NYPD private security well and I'm sure Dr. Carson with be safer.

We should want to keep them safe as they, TRUMP & CARSON are the people that Jefferson & Washington wanted in the White House.  The President and Vice President that were NOT professional Politicians, and had their own money.  (NOT "K" Street Money.)

Trump made his the old fashioned way,  "Real Estate."  He is more motivated then we are to see America's economy develop.  If he doubles or triples the value of our real estate. He does the same to his own.   He is one of Us. 

I wouldn't put it past Lindsey Graham, or the Republican authority, or the "K" Street Boys and all those that are jealous of Trump or Carson to try to hurt them.

Besides, I would rather see the money go to their protection then to one of Obama's Crack Heads or Meth Heads  in the Ghettos.  

Smile!                          M

I agree.

Ditto

I repeat my question. Has a Secret Service agent shot a sitting President in the line of duty before?

I don't know  that answer.

One of the few constitutional duties of the federal government is defending our sovereignty so ensuring presidential hopefuls can safetly speak about defending our borders and constitution from traitor-crats, Islamists and drug kings is a perfect use of taxpayer money.

Has a Secret Service agent shot a sitting President in the line of duty before?

It's Obama trying to slide insiders into the campaign. The agents assigned to the detail had this to say "Our prayers have been answered, thank God we don't have to put up with those two anymore" rumor has it the agent was heard singing as he crossed the whitehouse lawn "free at last .. than God almighty I'm free at last" Rumor has it that at the Clinton mansion the agents not selected burst out in tears

Obama must be jealous. 

I guess its a good thing.  Since Obama was grated them early also.  But good point both men very wealthy and why not fire your own.  I would not trust any government person

If they are really concerned they can either pay out of their pocket or the campaign could pay for protection, not taxpayers.

I also think it is absurd that former presidents and their families get full Secret Service protection for life.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service