Canadian Parents Arrested For Stopping Pedophile Raping Their Daughter


Canadian parents arrested for protecting their daughter from being raped by pedophile

 Canadian police have arrested parents who forcibly stopped a pedophile from raping their 13-year-old daughter, sparking outrage in Canada. According to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, three adults could face prison time after they captured a pedophile in their home, restrained him and streamed it live on Facebook while they waited for police officers to arrive.

Ctvnews.ca reports: They arrived at the home to find a 28-year-old man on the floor secured with restraints. He was released and taken to hospital for treatment.

A video posted to Facebook Thursday appeared to show the incident taking place live.

 In it, a man is shown with his hands restrained by zap straps face-down on the floor as a woman accuses him of trying to prey on her teen daughter.

“He came to my house to meet my 13-year-old f****n’ daughter to f**k her,” the woman recording the video says. “He wanted to be her first. We f****n’ tackled him and zap-strapped him and called the police.”

She goes on to say that when she contacted police earlier in the day to ask them to attend, they said no.

“Why wouldn’t the police come and help me catch this predator that just came to my f****n’ house?” she says.

 Later in the video, RCMP members are seen entering the home and heard asking residents to untie the man.

“You’re all being detained for assault right now, I’m sorry,” a Mountie is heard saying.

“I’m arrested because we caught a predator that the police refused to catch,” the woman says to the camera.

The video ends after the RCMP ask the woman for her phone.

Mom says she set up meeting

 The meeting was set up by the 13-year-old’s mother after she said she found messages from the man on her daughter’s phone asking her to meet him.

CTV News is not identifying the woman to protect her daughter’s identity.

“I went to the cops and asked to come with me for this meet and they told me to block him and ignore it, and I came home and said yes to the meet,” she said.

 The woman said she’d been asking police for six weeks to help her determine the identity of the man messaging her daughter, and that’s why she took matters into her own hands.

“He walked in the front door and up the stairs toward my daughter’s room. I came out of my daughter’s room and met him in the hallway,” she said. “He said ‘oh my god,’ and I punched him in the face.”

 Two men with her helped restrain the man, she said, and that’s when she started recording the video.

RCMP call incident ‘vigilante’ act

 On Friday, Port Alberni RCMP confirmed the individual on the ground in the video is the subject of an ongoing child luring investigation since March, and said police previously warned the mother not to go through with the meeting.

“She was advised that the investigation was ongoing and we were working on it,” said Port Alberni RCMP spokeswoman Cpl. Amelia Hayden.

 They said the incident appears to have been an act of vigilantism.

“Any time the public takes the law into their own hands, it can potentially jeopardize an ongoing investigation,” said Hayden.

 The people involved in restraining the man could face charges of assault causing bodily harm and forcible confinement, according to RCMP.

 A news release issued by the department Friday afternoon said police were aware that the video has generated discussion in the community.

“While the investigation remains active and ongoing, we are mindful that the inability to release all of the information known to date has likely contributed to concerns,” Insp. Brian Hunter said in a statement. “We can confirm that our investigation includes that the male was allegedly lured to the home and was met by three adults. There were no children there when he arrived.

 The mother said despite the fact she could face charges, she wouldn’t have done anything differently.

“If they would’ve come with me they could’ve prevented it all, and if I get charged I still feel I did the right thing,” she said.

RCMP said the child luring investigation is ongoing. No charges have been laid.

http://yournewswire.com/canadian-parents-arrested-pedophile-raping-...

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shameful of Canada our Northern Neighbor!! Pedophiles are all evil / satanic!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

 Canada as well as England, are trying to change the laws where a 12 or 13 year old child may have sex with adults. I am or I should say I have mixed feelings over this. The video, the woman is upset, with a lot of f- words, she has the right to be angry. She stated the police at first refused to come to her home and remove this ....?....person out of her house.

 This is unexceptionable,and if they do not make changes, people will make it for them.

 This is unexceptionable,and if they do not make changes, people will make it for them.

It's Canada... dah!  They have made the Bible illegal with their hate speech laws and this is just one more example of their ridiculous support for sexual predators and social deviants over the public.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

GOP Activist Investigating Hillary Clinton’s Lost Emails
Found Dead — Apparent Suicide By Black Plastic Bag Republican activist Peter Smith was found dead in his hotel room in May 2017 in Rochester, Minnesota.

The hotel staff found Smith with a black plastic bag on his head. He was trying to obtain Hillary Clinton’s lost emails.

UPDATE: Mueller and Congressional investigators have interviewed Smith’s acquaintances several times. Our sources say there is much more to this story.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

Peter W. Smith, a Republican political activist and financier from Chicago who mounted an effort to obtain former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers, died on May 14 after asphyxiating himself in a hotel room in Rochester, Minn., according to local authorities. He was 81 years old.

Mr. Smith’s body was found by a hotel clerk in the Aspen Suites hotel, located across the street from the Mayo Clinic, according to a Rochester Police Department report. An associate of Mr. Smith said that he had recently visited the clinic. A representative for the facility wouldn’t confirm if Mr. Smith was a patient.

Mr. Smith died about 10 days after an interview with The Wall Street Journal in which he recounted his attempts to acquire what he believed were thousands of emails stolen from Mrs. Clinton’s private email server. He implied that Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, then serving as the senior national security adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, was aware of his efforts…

…The police report said Mr. Smith was found by a hotel clerk with a plastic bag around his head attached tightly with black rubber bands. Mr. Smith “left documentation on why he committed suicide, medical records, his written obituary, and life insurance” on a table in his room, the report said.

OMG

Massachusetts Man Arrested After Trying To Hire
A Hit Man On Twitter To Kill ICE Agents For $500

A 33-year-old lefty from Cambridge, Massachusetts named Brandon Ziobrowski was arrested Thursday after offering anyone on Twitter $500 to kill ICE agents.

Ziobrowski also expressed his desire to slit John McCain’s throat in several tweets.

FOX News reported:

A Massachusetts man was arrested in New York on Thursday after trying to hire a hit man on Twitter to kill ICE agents for $500 and sharing his desire to slit the throat of Sen. John McCain, federal officials said.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts said that Brandon Ziobrowski, 33, from Cambridge, Mass. was charged with one count of use of interstate and foreign commerce to transmit a threat and injure another person for the alleged Twitter posts this year.

Federal officials said Ziobrowski tweeted a murder for hire solicitation to kill Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents for $500, and repeatedly tweeted his desire to slit the throat of McCain, R-Ariz.

“The agents and officers out there enforcing federal laws are doing their job, plain and simple,” U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling said at a news conference. “There is a difference between public debate and putting others in fear of their lives.”

Federal officials said Ziobrowski in March started tweeting threatening messages against federal agents that work for ICE.

On July 2, the 33-year-old allegedly tweeted: “I am broke but will scrounge and literally give $500 to anyone who kills ICE agent. @me seriously who else can pledge get in on this lets make this work.”

The Justice Department released a statement on the arrest of Ziobrowski:

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service