Canadian Parents Arrested For Stopping Pedophile Raping Their Daughter


Canadian parents arrested for protecting their daughter from being raped by pedophile

 Canadian police have arrested parents who forcibly stopped a pedophile from raping their 13-year-old daughter, sparking outrage in Canada. According to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, three adults could face prison time after they captured a pedophile in their home, restrained him and streamed it live on Facebook while they waited for police officers to arrive.

Ctvnews.ca reports: They arrived at the home to find a 28-year-old man on the floor secured with restraints. He was released and taken to hospital for treatment.

A video posted to Facebook Thursday appeared to show the incident taking place live.

 In it, a man is shown with his hands restrained by zap straps face-down on the floor as a woman accuses him of trying to prey on her teen daughter.

“He came to my house to meet my 13-year-old f****n’ daughter to f**k her,” the woman recording the video says. “He wanted to be her first. We f****n’ tackled him and zap-strapped him and called the police.”

She goes on to say that when she contacted police earlier in the day to ask them to attend, they said no.

“Why wouldn’t the police come and help me catch this predator that just came to my f****n’ house?” she says.

 Later in the video, RCMP members are seen entering the home and heard asking residents to untie the man.

“You’re all being detained for assault right now, I’m sorry,” a Mountie is heard saying.

“I’m arrested because we caught a predator that the police refused to catch,” the woman says to the camera.

The video ends after the RCMP ask the woman for her phone.

Mom says she set up meeting

 The meeting was set up by the 13-year-old’s mother after she said she found messages from the man on her daughter’s phone asking her to meet him.

CTV News is not identifying the woman to protect her daughter’s identity.

“I went to the cops and asked to come with me for this meet and they told me to block him and ignore it, and I came home and said yes to the meet,” she said.

 The woman said she’d been asking police for six weeks to help her determine the identity of the man messaging her daughter, and that’s why she took matters into her own hands.

“He walked in the front door and up the stairs toward my daughter’s room. I came out of my daughter’s room and met him in the hallway,” she said. “He said ‘oh my god,’ and I punched him in the face.”

 Two men with her helped restrain the man, she said, and that’s when she started recording the video.

RCMP call incident ‘vigilante’ act

 On Friday, Port Alberni RCMP confirmed the individual on the ground in the video is the subject of an ongoing child luring investigation since March, and said police previously warned the mother not to go through with the meeting.

“She was advised that the investigation was ongoing and we were working on it,” said Port Alberni RCMP spokeswoman Cpl. Amelia Hayden.

 They said the incident appears to have been an act of vigilantism.

“Any time the public takes the law into their own hands, it can potentially jeopardize an ongoing investigation,” said Hayden.

 The people involved in restraining the man could face charges of assault causing bodily harm and forcible confinement, according to RCMP.

 A news release issued by the department Friday afternoon said police were aware that the video has generated discussion in the community.

“While the investigation remains active and ongoing, we are mindful that the inability to release all of the information known to date has likely contributed to concerns,” Insp. Brian Hunter said in a statement. “We can confirm that our investigation includes that the male was allegedly lured to the home and was met by three adults. There were no children there when he arrived.

 The mother said despite the fact she could face charges, she wouldn’t have done anything differently.

“If they would’ve come with me they could’ve prevented it all, and if I get charged I still feel I did the right thing,” she said.

RCMP said the child luring investigation is ongoing. No charges have been laid.

http://yournewswire.com/canadian-parents-arrested-pedophile-raping-...

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shameful of Canada our Northern Neighbor!! Pedophiles are all evil / satanic!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

 Canada as well as England, are trying to change the laws where a 12 or 13 year old child may have sex with adults. I am or I should say I have mixed feelings over this. The video, the woman is upset, with a lot of f- words, she has the right to be angry. She stated the police at first refused to come to her home and remove this ....?....person out of her house.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Breaking:  FBI Admits Comey Leaked Memos 
 That Were Classified   Material! 

The FBI turned over the Comey memos to Congress today after missing their deadline earlier in the week.

Congressional leaders threatened to impeach deep state leaders if they continued to stall on the memos.

Fired FBI Chief James Comey wrote about the memos in his book and leaked the documents to reporters last year. Congress has not yet had a chance to look at the memos — Until tonight.

AND—– THE MEMOS ARE CLASSIFIED!

Meaning Fired FBI Chief James Comey leaked CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO THE PRESS.

From the report:

From the DOJ to Congress:

Therefore, pursuant to your request, we are providing the requested memoranda in both the redacted and unredacted formats for your convenience. Consistent with your request, we are providing an unclassified version of the documents redacted to remove any classified information.

The DOJ wrote Congressional leaders this evening.

page 2

Hannity: Good news for Trump, crushing blows for the left

GOP Congressional Leaders Nunes, Gowdy And Goodlatte Release Statement On Comey Memos

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Ca.), House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) issued a statement on the memos later tonight.

The House chairmen note that the memos prove that fired Director Comey never felt obstructed or threatened from his relationship with the president.

And… former Director Comey leaked at least one of these memos for the stated purpose of spurring the appointment of Special Counsel.

The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence published the statement tonight:

Today House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Ca.), House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) issued the following statement:

“We have long argued former Director Comey’s self-styled memos should be in the public domain, subject to any classification redactions. These memos are significant for both what is in them and what is not.

Former Director Comey’s memos show the President made clear he wanted allegations of collusion, coordination, and conspiracy between his campaign and Russia fully investigated. The memos also made clear the ‘cloud’ President Trump wanted lifted was not the Russian interference in the 2016 election cloud, rather it was the salacious, unsubstantiated allegations related to personal conduct leveled in the dossier.

The memos also show former Director Comey never wrote that he felt obstructed or threatened. While former Director Comey went to great lengths to set dining room scenes, discuss height requirements, describe the multiple times he felt complimented, and myriad other extraneous facts, he never once mentioned the most relevant fact of all, which was whether he felt obstructed in his investigation.

The memos also make certain what has become increasingly clear of late: former Director Comey has at least two different standards in his interactions with others. He chose not to memorialize conversations with President Obama, Attorney General Lynch, Secretary Clinton, Andrew McCabe or others, but he immediately began to memorialize conversations with President Trump. It is significant former Director Comey made no effort to memorialize conversations with former Attorney General Lynch despite concerns apparently significant enough to warrant his unprecedented appropriation of the charging decision away from her and the Department of Justice in July of 2016.

These memos also lay bare the notion that former Director Comey is not motivated by animus. He was willing to work for someone he deemed morally unsuited for office, capable of lying, requiring of personal loyalty, worthy of impeachment, and sharing the traits of a mob boss. Former Director Comey was willing to overlook all of the aforementioned characteristics in order to keep his job. In his eyes, the real crime was his own firing.

The memos show Comey was blind to biases within the FBI and had terrible judgment with respect to his deputy Andrew McCabe. On multiple occasions he, in his own words, defended the character of McCabe after President Trump questioned McCabe.

Finally, former Director Comey leaked at least one of these memos for the stated purpose of spurring the appointment of Special Counsel, yet he took no steps to spur the appointment of Special Counsel when he had significant concerns about the objectivity of the Department of Justice under Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

As we have consistently said, rather than making a criminal case for obstruction or interference with an ongoing investigation, these memos would be Defense Exhibit A should such a charge be made.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service