California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

Image result for Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles)California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions.

De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.

He said :

… I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

Testifying before the Senate Public Safety Committee, De Léon defended the widespread practice by illegal aliens of using fraudulent documents to work and obtain taxpayer-paid benefits, dismissing any concerns California citizens may have about being the target of identity theft.

In an interview the following day on KPCC 89.3’s Air Talk with Larry Mantle, De Léon expressed outrage that President Trump’s executive order would include those who possess fraudulent documents or committed identity theft to obtain a Social Security number.

“Someone simply who received or purchased a [fraudulent] Social Security card down at McArthur Park, or elsewhere in my district would be eligible immediately for mass deportation,” De Léon said (at 11:45 in the link above).

“He’s trying to deputize police officers — and with the suspicion of someone being a criminal or having a broken taillight, that they themselves, as a local police officer, could call the ICE agents immediately and have that person deported without even legal due process.”

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/02/05/california-state-sen...

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He Should Be Jailed And His Family Deported .

He better get them out while there is still time.

He took an oath to protect his state AND the nation. he's got to go.

Then You should go back with your family no one here wants you here DeLeon leave !!.

That confession means that it is time for ICE to capture and deport the half of De Léon's family that is here illegally.

I feel so sorry for the good conservative's that live in CA. There are a lot of them there and of course, they are so outnumbered they can't say a word. AND, there are a lot of them. I know, I lived there for 7 years and learned the hard way. Because I lived in the metro area of LA and tried to talk to people, I didn't have many friends. 

THIS "CORRUPT/LAWLESS DEMOCRAT" (AREN'T ALL DEMOCRATS CORRUPT ???).....NEEDS TO BE : INDICTED, ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FOR FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW VIOLATION:  8 USC 1324 : KNOWINGLY, INTENTIONALLY, AIDING & ABETTING ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE U.S.....THIS IS A FEDERAL FELONY !!!!!....WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE THIS POLITICAL CRIMINAL, FROM OFFICE AND SEND A STRONG MESSAGE TO THE ENTIRE CORRUPT/LAWLESS STATE OF COMMIEFORNIA AND ALL IT'S CRIMINAL POLITICIANS AND "PUBLIC SERVANTS"........ENOUGH OF THIS CRIMINAL CRAP !!!!!........IS AMERICA A COUNTRY OF LAWS OR SIMPLY ANOTHER 3RD. WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC !!!!!!!!!!.........I AM FED UP WITH POLITICIANS COMMITTING CRIMES AND NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE 

Trump needs to direct the FBI too investigate De Leon's comments and if true... charge him with harboring criminals among other applicable crimes... the use of false documents, making false statements and claims to government officials, accessing public services fraudulently, money laundering, tax evasion or fraud... a whole list of crimes is likely involved in keeping 1/2 of his family from being deported.

Isn't it shameful that the California legislature would permit a member of its body to be so openly corrupt... willing to testify that his family and he would openly violate the laws... and not just immigration laws... that they are willingly using false documents and papers too continue their fraud upon the American people?  Where is immigration and the FBI... fraud is a crime and so is illegal entry in the US.

This really IS California today. How on earth did Wind-Chime get re-elected? ? One word again - CORRUPTION!

So this pro-ILLEGAL, supposedly representing California senator admits that people, even his own family are merely criminals entering the country ILLEGALLY, they are not “undocumented”; they have all kinds, either phony, forged or stolen.
Know that those who have already broken the law are more likely to repeat or break further laws. Those who have no respect for right action is more likely to act wrongly.  So, being the “Honest”, “Hardworking”, and oh, “Looking for a better life”, or so the liberals and corrupt”o” rats would have us believe, are just REPEAT criminals, likely to further repeat.  These repeat criminals, California now has 5 MILLION of them, cost taxpayers some $21 BILLION each year.
Then the pro-ILLEGAL alien cartel and the complicit media try to hide having over 4,000 citizens killed, such as Kate Steinle, san fransicko, or  perhaps in July 2015, another ILLEGAL alien, in Santa Maria, CA, who had already been ARRESTED FOUR TIMES, broke into the bedroom of a sleeping 64-year-old woman, bludgeoned her with a hammer, and raped her; she later died from her brutal beating.
It never stops, and these pro-ILLEGAL alien advocates should be charged as accomplices.
Other than the over 4,000 killings by ILLEGAL aliens, EVERY YEAR; 7,000 more, as young as infants, (01/11/17 – Cops hunting ILLEGAL (Fullerton CA) who raped 5-yo girl); are raped, molested or robbed by those same industrious ILLEGAL aliens, many previously deported; yeah, such a benefit to our country.
Build the WALL, both HIGH and DEEP.

More like 11 million of these criminals.  

build the wall, post armed guards on it, with the use of deadly force authorized.

This kind of crap being condoned by authorities is why I finally gave up and moved out of CA.  

Get these bastards out of our country.

That guy is the most anti American one in the State. Have been tracking this a**hole for a longtime andevery vote he is involved in is not American

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service