Britain, France Demand ISIS Strategy from Obama

by KEITH KOFFLER 

Well, our allies seem not quite satisfied with the Obama Doctrine of Leading from Behind, asking for a little guidance on how we might want to go about defeating what the administration itself is describing as a grave threat to national security.

According to Reuters:

British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande, the leaders of Europe’s main military powers, told Obama in private meetings that Washington had to do more than simply order air strikes on IS targets in Iraq and needed an overall strategy, European officials said.

“It can’t be just ‘let’s go and bomb a few targets and see what happens’,” said one Western defense official familiar with the talks between the allied leaders.

France and Britain are part of some kind of new “coalition” Obama formed during what the New York Times said was “a hastily organized meeting on the sidelines of the NATO summit.” Australia, Canada, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Poland and Denmark are also in.

But who knows what this even means? Doesn’t look like they’ll do any serious fighting.

“Obviously I think that’s a red line for everybody here: no boots on the ground,” said Secretary of State Kerry.

read more:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/09/05/britain-france-demand-i...

Views: 688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Øßama has personally customized our military.

See? No problem.

Yeah the Obama strategy is to scare them with his pink tutu and ballet slippers instead of camo and an ar-15. What a JOKE !

The person that needs to be scared back to his homeland is setting in the dirty house, it will cost a fortune to sanitize her after this mob moves out.

Another good one !  Frank can you do a cartoon making a Mosque of the White House ? I'm sure all kinds of captions will come to mind.

The three stooges plus Kerry, how embarrassing is that ? ISIS , Al Qaeda, Hamas Al Shabab, all of them, must be laughing their asses off and drooling over what they can do , now that the idiots have drawn another REDLINE !  This should really scare Putin , don't ya think ? I guess Iran and China are really shaken in their boots too, cause big bad boogedy has threatened all with a REDLINE ! Is he for real ????

Obama, Kerry, Hagel and all their pathetic little liberal friends are COWARDS.  Unfortunately for all of us, they are in charge of our foreign policy and military.  I bet ISIS is laughing all the way to???  Who knows where this will end.  If the cowards have their way, it won't be good for all of us.

Britain and France are  idiots, letting muslims taking control of their countries or should I say giving them control of heir country... now they are scared for themselves wants the U.S. Strategy to stop ISIS... All 3 are idios.

Obama also dithered and delayed when the Arab Spring broke-out in Egypt and Libya a few years ago. He wasn't just being indecisive. He intentionally wanted to wait until the Muslim Brotherhood was ready to fight the countries' regimes. Then Obama assisted the Rebels with air strikes, to overthrow Mubarek and Qadaffi. And he wanted to do the same in Syria last year, with his "red-line" and "shot across the bow". With the complete withdrawal of US troops from Iraq 1-2 years ago, his secret dream of an "Islamic Caliphate" would have happened sooner, and with more strength.

Right one Robert... good analysis.

People in Britten should be doing something for their own country.There are more muslims there than just crossed our border.And their Muslims are well established.

Damn!!  Broke my putter!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service