by KEITH KOFFLER 

Well, our allies seem not quite satisfied with the Obama Doctrine of Leading from Behind, asking for a little guidance on how we might want to go about defeating what the administration itself is describing as a grave threat to national security.

According to Reuters:

British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande, the leaders of Europe’s main military powers, told Obama in private meetings that Washington had to do more than simply order air strikes on IS targets in Iraq and needed an overall strategy, European officials said.

“It can’t be just ‘let’s go and bomb a few targets and see what happens’,” said one Western defense official familiar with the talks between the allied leaders.

France and Britain are part of some kind of new “coalition” Obama formed during what the New York Times said was “a hastily organized meeting on the sidelines of the NATO summit.” Australia, Canada, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Poland and Denmark are also in.

But who knows what this even means? Doesn’t look like they’ll do any serious fighting.

“Obviously I think that’s a red line for everybody here: no boots on the ground,” said Secretary of State Kerry.

read more:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/09/05/britain-france-demand-i...

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What would anyone expect from a president who is a ditherer on decisions of major national security AND LEADS FROM BEHIND, and who is a swishy man that make Illegal entry into our country OK and legal and who all the while , against the will of the people, signed into law Obama-Care, which has and still is sucking the life out of the economy.  WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ALLOW THIS TO TAKE PLACE?

And ITS GOOD AND OK because he is the first black prez. SO he gets a pass?    WHAT THE?

Golf and vacations are the MO of BO from now until the end. VETO IS THE WORD OF THE DAY FROM AN ANGRY MENTALLY TORTURED MAN.

The Progressives are not clueless to turn America around--------They have an Agenda to systematically degrade the American Economy and make America MILITARILY and economically impotent. BUT.......

They could change it "everything" in a moment----ONLY THEY REFUSE TO AND hold fast to "The Failed Frauds Plan" THE ONE who sits in the White House.

The Coalition of the reluctant lead by a President more likely to be found on a putting green than in a meeting with his National Security Advisor... is not likely to see much more than a dropped ball, as the President takes a stroke, rather than chipping from the rough, on his way to the club house... Perhaps a beer summit is in the making?

The fact is that Obama and his hidden agenda don't support taking out ISIS... that would put an end to his Arab Spring plans and a Mid-East Caliphate.  If the free world is looking for the leadership in this White House to engage Islam with serious resolve they are demented.  Hey, Mr. Cameron... look at Obama's left hand ring finger... and ask... what the Arabic phrase and significance of that ring means in an Islamic culture?  Then you have your answer to what Obama is going to do about ISIS.

Read Obamas book 'The Audacity of Hope' page 261 where Obama states he if the political winds shift in an ugly direction that he will stand with the Muslims.  In spite of those who argue that this is not what he said... the book is there to read and when put in context with many other statements, made by the President regarding his affinity for Islam, it is not shocking to find he has  NO LIGITIMATE STRATEGY to deal with ISIS.   

The President has already I believe set up Islamic/ISIS  cells in America. We the People of America are going to have to pray and fight for our freedom if the President is left in the White House any longer. All Illegal Aliens are going to follow Obama because he is making sure that they are being taken care of. He hates America and he hates the American People. It is time to stand in prayer and take America back. It is time to stop the ignorance now. If he does say that he is going to stop ISIS, he will probably inform them ahead of time so that they can go to their hiding place. There are too many secret undercover dangers that this president has brought to America and it must be uncovered. Whoever steps in as President, has got a big mess to clean up. Those fired by Obama in the Military have to be brought back, every law that the President has passed, but be reckoned with and turned around. Morality and right living must be brought back to America. Ever had to clean up behind someone who made mess after mess. Unity must be brought back to America. Respect for Law and Order must be brought back to America. We must respect that who are here to protect us and must respect our Veterans who served and all who gave their lives for us all here in America and abroad. We must come together as One nation under God and demand our God given rights to Live free, worship our Lord God, Jesus Christ and speak our minds with the Truth without fear. We are a free Christian nation and that will always be, no matter what the President says. He is not our God. 

EUROPEAN LEADERS BETTER HAVE THEIR OWN STRATEGY , BECAUSE THE ONE BARRY HAS WILL GIVE ISIS THE STORE . FOR SURE .
It seems that France is well positioned to become a Muslim country with England not far behind. It appears that the great globalist wisdom of political correctness and multiculturalism wasn't so wise after all; at least not for the citizens who have to pay the bills. I never cease to be amazed at the stupidity of people who are supposedly intelligent, academically refined and "able to lead" nations.

If they are able to actually bring a "New World Order" on line, we can already see what will happen...chaos and disaster, death and destruction. The USA falls further and further behind economically and militarily while Russia and China steadily pull ahead. Western Civilization seems poised to go into the dust bin of history unless enough of America puts down their chips and their dip, their remote controls and "People Magazines" and get involved!

Paul...

Your words ring loud and clear;

"The USA falls further and further behind economically and militarily while Russia and China steadily pull ahead. Western Civilization seems poised to go into the dust bin of history unless enough of America puts down their chips and their dip, their remote controls and "People Magazines" and get involved!"

What tree in the Bible did Adam and Eve from ?  The "TREE OF KNOWLEDGE" and we have been intellectualizing  ourselves out of existence ever since !

Well our POGO president has done it again! POGO once said " I MUST CATCH UP TO MY MEN FOR I AM THEIR LEADER." if THAT DOESN'T SUM UP Obama's failure to lead, then I don't know what does. but then again I never seen Obama as a leader other than handing out the correct forms to get his followers their free government hand outs, he does excel in that area.

Leading from behind is called CHICKEN!! 

British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande, the leaders of Europe’s main military powers, told Obama in private meetings that Washington had to do more than simply order air strikes on IS targets in Iraq and needed an overall strategy, European officials said.

“It can’t be just ‘let’s go and bomb a few targets and see what happens’,” said one Western defense official familiar with the talks between the allied leaders.

“Obviously I think that’s a red line for everybody here: no boots on the ground,” said Secretary of State Kerry.

What a bunch of 'Wimps'

Anyone with any military experience understands that one can not win a war with airpower only... one has to commit ground forces too deny the enemy a base of operation.  France and England both understand this principal and are upset that Obama would simply refuse to take the action needed to eliminate ISIS altogether... no half measures.

Col.,

You're absolutely correct. All Obama is doing is window dressing. He appears to be striking ISIS, but with minimal damage. So, ISIS continues to grow  and Obama's long range objectives are being met. Now if Obama orders the B-52s into action, then I'll change my mind.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service