BREAKING- PATRIOTS headed to White House to force Obama to resign!

The Pete Santilli Show

PATRIOTS headed to White House-to force Obama to resign!

Protestors from coast to coast are on their way to Washington DC planning to stay in front of the White House until Barack Obama is removed from office.

Activist, Manny Vega and George Dunn talks to exclusively to Pete Santilli about their plans to force the President out of office in the next few days.

This time Mr. Vega will not be alone. People from coast to coast plan to join him there in the following days.

Manny is asking all patriots to meet him at the White House to surround it. The leaders of Congress have taken impeachment off the table, so if Obama signs the amnesty, nothing will be done. He is breaking the law by signing another Executive Order for millions of illegal immigrants. We have veterans living on the streets, parents and children on the streets, we do not want illegals taking jobs and funds we tax payers are providing to help Americans that are having hard times. Either Obama resigns, or when he leave for Las Vegas, he will not be allowed to re-enter the White House. We The People do not want a war in Ferguson, MO., Obama is making that situation worse. We want our Constitution upheld. We have been asking why our military has not done something before now. Since the military is not taking care of this, as they should, Manny and George need numbers of people to make this work.

We The People are speaking and we must all stand together now, for this to work.

Please pray that God will protect these Patriots and they will be successful.

Views: 1819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OBAMA  needs to be arrested for treason and let the law of our land run its course. If our congress and military wont do their jobs as they took an oath to do, then it is up to the people to see that justice is served !

Steve, I agree 100%

I agree Steve 100%! We can not count on any help from our government. If we want our country back it must start with the people. If I could I would be joining these folks as they head to Washington. If our government firers on these guys or arrest them it will be our duty as a patriot to back these folks up. The republican leadership has already said they would not impeach this traitor. Well charges of treason do not require impeachment. You only need two witnesses to bring up treason charges. This whole country has seen this traitor in our Whitehouse commit this crime. So finding 2 witnesses should not be difficult to do.

I'm willing to sign!

Agree with all of you.  I'll gladly sign.  Around 150 years ago, he would have been pulled out of that building, tarred and feathered and then hung from a tree.  God knows the spineless eunuchs that currently occupy Congress are only protecting their offshore bank accounts.  Too many traitors in Congress.

TO ALL THE FIRST POSTS. WHAT ABOUT ASKING THE ACLJ TO HELP WITH THE LEGAL PART OF THIS BEFORE WE ACT? WE NEED THE POWER OF OUR LAWS AND THEY CERTAINLY SHOW BO A TREASONOUS ANTI-AMERICAN!

oh, I have a feeling, those who know are already way ahead of the rest of us.

ANd they need to be arrested for treason too..for aiding and abetting the enemy....

Steve, ! Who will arrest him ? And how has the LAW OF THE LAND worked so far ? Damn man ! Wake up !

Who and How will Obama be arrested? When there are enough Americans to March on DC and I mean a million to march on the WH and just ransack the place then Obama will be arrested. We need Leaders whom are not afraid of this government to come out of the shadows and be protected. That is one reason why nobody shows up! And then there is FEAR!

I agree and it is time that ALL American Patriots stand tall and not let this Illegal Man in the WH do anything any more. We the American People need to Clean HOUSE! This also means the IRS, FBI, EPA, all those depts. should be shut down.

GOOD WHY DID WE NOT KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING I WOULD LOVE TO GO GIVE EM HELL

DAM THE TORPEDOS AND LETS GO TO WAR

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service