BREAKING: Judge Gives Hillary Bad News

Of all the absurd things written and said during the 2016 election cycle, former New York Times editor Jill Abramson’s statement that “Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy,” has to be in the running for the most ridiculous. Even most Democrats didn’t believe that whopper.

In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, Hillary Clinton’s legal team is now facing a new investigation into whether they intentionally destroyed evidence in an active investigation. A Maryland judge ruled on Monday that the state bar must investigate three of Clinton’s lawyers, citing credible allegations that the three destroyed thousands of pages of Clinton’s emails.

So much for “fundamentally honest and trustworthy.”

The Players

The investigation was launched against Clinton lawyers David Kendall, Cheryl Mills, and Heather Samuelson.

The court ordered the state bar, which had declined to pursue the allegations, to investigate, saying that the case against the lawyers “appears to have merit.”

According to the Washington Times:

Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Judge Paul F. Harris Jr. said the complaints lodged against David E. Kendall, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were egregious and the state bar couldn’t dismiss them as frivolous.

The complaint against Clinton’s lawyers was filed by Ty Clevenger, a Texas attorney with a reputation for crusading against political corruption. Clevenger is perhaps best known for his takedown of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican.

The Allegations

In his complaint, Clevenger alleged:

All three attorneys represented former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and were responsible for deleting thousands of emails that had been stored on a secret email server that Mrs. Clinton used in lieu of a government email account.

On December 2, 2014, the chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi of the U.S. House of Representatives sent a letter to Mr. Kendall requesting all emails from Mrs. Clinton’s private account that were related to Benghazi….At that point, there is no question that Mr. Kendall knew that at least some of the emails were evidence.

Nonetheless, he and Ms. Mills and Ms. Samuelson began deleting Mrs. Clinton’s emails some time in the following two months. In a July 5, 2016 public statement, FBI Director James Comey indicated that his agents recovered some of the deleted emails, further stating that “several thousand” of the deleted emails were work-related.

It should shock no one that Hillary’s lawyers were busy obstructing justice by deleting emails and destroying evidence during an active investigation. What is shocking is that they (and their boss) have largely escaped unpunished.

Corruption Exposed

This isn’t a coincidence. Rather, it’s a sordid example of political corruption. Put simply, Hillary was treated as above the law, due to her standing as a major political candidate for office.

Recent transcripts from the Office of Special Counsel, a government watchdog agency, revealed that FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement rejecting criminal charges against Clinton two months before the agency interviewed her, a clear case of “prejudgment.” As Senators Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham put it: “Conclusion first, fact-gathering second—that’s no way to run an investigation.”

That’s exactly the approach taken by the Maryland State Bar, which initially dismissed Clevenger’s complaint against Clinton’s lawyers as “frivolous,” and refused to investigate further. Monday’s court decision is a sharp rebuke to that kind of politically motivated “see no evil” approach.

Will justice be served this time?

It remains to be seen whether the ordered investigation will be conducted in an evenhanded and unbiased manner.

It may be wishful thinking to hope that this is the investigation that finally brings Mrs. Clinton and her lawyers to account for their blatant obstruction of justice and flouting of the law.

But as Mr. Clevenger notes, the potential for disbarment exists and “Whereas Ms. Mills and Ms. Samuelson are primarily political hacks, Mr. Kendall practices law full time and presumably needs his law license more than his co-conspirators colleagues.”

If just one of Hillary Clinton’s corrupt legal team faces the consequences for destroying evidence, obstructing investigations and flouting the law, it’s a small victory for justice in America.

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/government-corruption/bad-new...

Yeah yeah yeah....more investigations.  And THEN what?  Bad news for Hillary?  I'll believe that when I see video of her being walked to prison with handcuffs on.

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So again possibly everyone found to be protecting the witch from Ark. will go down and she will go without charges. If I were her legal team I would hide before they get toe tags at the local morque. Why would anyone protect such a nasty person as Hillary Clinton?

She's like a horror movie, evil never dies.  At least not until you drive a stake through the heart or a silver bullet...   If the people who surround her had any brains, they'd all chip in on a hitman before she gets to them.

I am convinced that she is a sociopath. Guilty of nothing in her own mind, and everyone else is to blame. She fits it perfectly. No remorse, no guilt, no shame.

Hillary has nearly all the symptoms of narcissism and an anti-social personality:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy as indicated by 5 or more of the following:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates achievements, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited power, success, brilliance, beauty or ideal love
  • Believes her or she is “special” and can only be understood by similarly special, high status people
  • Requires excessive admiration
  • Has a sense of entitlement
  • Is interpersonally exploitative
  • Lacks empathy
  • Is envious of others or believes others are envious of him/her
  • Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

AND

Antisocial Personality Disorder:

A pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others, occurring since age 15, as evidenced by 3 or more of the following:

• Failure to conform to social norms as evidenced by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  • Deceitfulness
  • Impulsivity
  • Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  • Reckless disregard for the safety of others
  • Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial commitments
  • Lack of remorse, as being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt others
  • The individual is at least 18 years of age

I mean really.....is there ANY doubt she's mentally unqualified for almost anything?

Manipulation, No Emotion: Chilling Sociopath Traits

To a sociopath, people are toys or pawns to mess with and manipulate. The world is but a circus, and the sociopath is the ringmaster. He manipulates and controls who he wants, how he wants, and whenever he wants. He plays the game of life for fun and personal gain.

Perhaps one single trait of a sociopath allows all of the others to exist. This one trait leads to the other characteristics of a sociopath. The sociopath feels no empathy, no emotion.

The sociopath is unencumbered by feelings such as fear, anxiety, stress, depression, remorse, guilt, caring, and love (Do Sociopaths Cry or Even Have Feelings?).

A woman who for a long time was married to a sociopath and suffered many consequences, writes, "One of the most prominent and telling traits of many sociopaths is their fantastic ability to manipulate others and lie for profit, to avoid punishment, or simply just for fun" (Buttafuoco, 2009).

The traits of a sociopath portray someone who doesn't care what his traits and characteristics are, as long as he can use them to his advantage.

Frankly, at this point, what difference does it make?

Great post Jea9...  Sounds like we have a lot of sociopaths in government.

It does, doesn't it....? sigh

If that doesn't adequately describe Barack Obama I don't know what does.

What a joke... asking the Maryland State Bar to investigate CRIMINAL CONDUCT by members of the Bar?  That is tantamount to askng the Fox to investigate the case of the missing chickens in the Hen House.  

The Maryland Bar previously refused to investigate... claiming the case against Hillary's Attorneys was frivilous. Now, a Judge comes along and orders them to investigate... The People are supposed to believe that the Maryland Bar will suddenly reform and  do a proper job investigating... How will that work?  Yeah, the Maryland Bar will investigate Hillary's lawyers, just like Comey and the FBI investigated Hillary. Comey prepaired a statement exonertaing Hillary before the investigation was completed ... even, before the FBI interviewed Hillary and key witnesses to the alledged crimes.  Some investigation, RIGHT? 

Politican like diseased cattle on the farm, what do you do with diseased cattle?
I look for ways to be optimistic and all I can logically see is Jesus Christ. The government is totally disfunctional in corruption, I trust no politican and have little left for Trump. Unless the American people call to arms their is no hope without Christ.
Col. do you remember the days in the Nam, many Solder's and Marines had 91st Psalm hanging in the hootches. I still read this particular Psalm considering where we are today.
Thanks for your comments.

Yes, I recall my days in Nam... there are no atheist in fox holes and I always appreciated it when the Chaplin came around ... for services... they were always packed out.  I reciet Psalm 91 frequently.  God bless you and yours with peace, prosperity and health...

Image result for mr magoo animation

RSS

Lighter Side

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

HOT TEA VIDEO

President Trump INCREDIBLE Speech to UN General Assembly 9/19/17

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service