Obama’s Holder in Contempt of Congress

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Print Friendly

A House panel voted Wednesday to place Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for his failure to comply with a subpoena, defying an assertion of executive privilege from President Obama.

The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, led by Republican Chairman Darrell Issa (Calif.), approved a resolution along party lines to place Holder in contempt after battling him for months over access to internal agency documents about the gun-tracking operation Fast and Furious.

The vote came shortly after Obama escalated the conflict by sending a letter to the committee claiming executive privilege over the documents that the panel had sought.

Post Continues on thehill.com

Views: 664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BUT WILL THE SENATE CHARGE AND REMOVE HIM THE IDIOT NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL NOW

Obumble has WORN OUT his executive privileges !!!     Boot him OUT !!!!  

No one should be immune to the laws of the land !  This proves there is more going on then center stage.  The puppeteer has pulled more strings.  Pray that this will open the eyes of the multitute.  Our country has never been sold out or manufactured for those in power.   obama (small letters) has to go people and we can do it.  Please make your votes count....

You have to realize that it goes deeper than Holder.  He is a puppet and you know who is pulling his strings.  The stall we have seen was only to give Holder's staff more time to write obama (small letters) to execute that executive order.  obama is using Holder as a decoy but I don't think obama had any idea it would go this far.  I guess people it will all come down to whether obama can execute it for this reason and may just well go to the Supreme Court for a decision.   Regardless, obama is involved ! 

I see obama weakening in front of his cronies and also the democrats in this land.  I would think that with the obamacare decision coming next week, or so, the other foreign leaders respect for him declining, and everything else going on he is at his highest point in the polls.  it's all going down  from here in out.  I feel God is taking control of His land right now.  Please unite in hearts and prayer that obama's days are numbered and that he will go and that he will will not be able to find any golf partners to play with...

First it has to be voted out of the House before the Senate. So, now you know why we need to win the Senate in 2012 -

Magnus

We just must win so if Mitt gets out of hand we can at least slow him down..BP

The Democrats know Obam and Holder are guilty for this crime and they are doing everything to try to stop it. They don't care that this is one of the biggest errs in Congress and they will do anything to hide from the American people. They are pretending that they care Terry was killed, yet protect Holder and Obama at no cost. And listening to the Democats all day trying to protect Holder is just sickening.

Yes..makes me want to vomit..sickening to watch the demoncraps sell America down the drain for their messiah..

Obama-soetoro should also be charged with contempt; he deserves NO executive privilege, since he is an impostor; All of US are intelligent enough to "know" this entire scheme started in the Black House- -the was his plan to manufacture an excuse to remove our 2nd Amendment Rights and it has backfired big time!  I have emailed Chairman Issa those exact thoughts!

So tired of the WH CEO giving executive orders when his orders don't even count for anything anymore.  He is the most DISRESPECTED person in the W.H., and he has got to go!

I just hope Republicans do not back down and some Dems see the truth of what Holder has done. I don't care who comes out as being guilty, they need to be held accountable.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service