Bobby Jindal: ‘People Are Ready for a Hostile Takeover of Washington, D.C.’

“I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States,” Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Saturday night, ”where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren.”

Jindal’s keynote address at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition accused President Barack Obama and other Democrats of waging wars against religious liberty and education.

Jindal emphasized that there was a “silent war” on religious liberty being fought in the U.S. — a country that he said was built on that liberty.

“I am tired of the left. They say they’re for tolerance, they say they respect diversity. The reality is this: They respect everybody unless you happen to disagree with them,” he said. “The left is trying to silence us and I’m tired of it, I won’t take it anymore.”

Organizers of the group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics.

more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/22/bobby-jindal-people-are-...

Views: 1518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Note to Governor Jindal...the communists that have infiltrated all levels of government and in our society are expecting a rebellion so that they can squash it in the name of "national security". They are not arming all federal agencies and buying all the ammunition just in case we are invaded by a foreign country.

We need real leaders that can disarm these communists that are behind Obama BEFORE they can create a crisis that will need Obama to declare martial law. We are undergoing a coup, and we have no loyal opposition in the Republican party. People no longer trust Washington, and we may not survive the next two years of this tyranny.

If we wait for someone to disarm those agencies, then we should get on our knees now. This is a critical point in our lives to either unite and fight or sit back and wait as cowards.

Let us fight!!

You hit the nail on the head there.

I do not doubt that if we were invaded by a foreign country that these agencies would join in the fight, but their primary mission is not to repel invaders. That is what the military is for. Their primary mission is the enforcement of various laws and regulations on American citizens. This is why the level of their armaments in unsettling.

Cowards worry about tyranny: Patriots fight tyranny! First with votes; that has failed. Second, with the jurist system; that has all but failed. Lastly, the bullit is the last resort... If martial law is declared - meet it with force... I am willing to die fighting than to live in slavery or be executed... I have the Word of God and a rifle. What do you have?

John, well said! Have we waited to long? I don't know. But if we can get our country back to the God loving country we had? We have to start now! I will be by your side, along with a lot of others! Bible in one hand and gun in the other! We will win! God - Country - Family,  that's what we are going to have to fight for! Take care John.

Damn right Jindal is right!

This governor has it right and it should start quick and I will be there ready. How many of our tea party will join when it counts. Waiting is signing our death warrants. Our forefather gave us a free country and now some willing give it away and have their kids and grandkids enslaved. In my book it is child abuse and that will not happen if I can stop it.

Clear thinking people surely are!!

Jindal is right.  All politicians need to quit straddling the fence and choose a side.  The side of the REAL AMERICANS, or the side of Satan. 

Swift, smooth and complete, no opportunity for a Putin to move in and fill the void!

Bobby Jindal is the only politician I have heard actually saying what we all feel and for that he deserves some credit for being in touch with the mood of the people.

Every time I see a politician smile I want to smack them. I am tired of seeing politicians and talking heads in DC skirt the real issue...the people are angry. When will our leaders get angry and represent us...and stop the dancing with Democrats?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service