Bobby Jindal: ‘People Are Ready for a Hostile Takeover of Washington, D.C.’

“I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States,” Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Saturday night, ”where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren.”

Jindal’s keynote address at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition accused President Barack Obama and other Democrats of waging wars against religious liberty and education.

Jindal emphasized that there was a “silent war” on religious liberty being fought in the U.S. — a country that he said was built on that liberty.

“I am tired of the left. They say they’re for tolerance, they say they respect diversity. The reality is this: They respect everybody unless you happen to disagree with them,” he said. “The left is trying to silence us and I’m tired of it, I won’t take it anymore.”

Organizers of the group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics.

more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/22/bobby-jindal-people-are-...

Views: 1518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what would happen. The next group of people would FEAR we the people and would think twice about betraying us and shredding our Constitution. If they don't then we do it again but even quicker.

I would identify the enemy by their actions such as creating legislation to shut down the coal industry or enforcing it, not what they look like. Making an example of the enemy would help detur the void of their position from being filled with someone who does the exact same things.

Donnie, any person who does not follow the Constitution?  Or does not believe in the one true God? The God of the Bible? That is what they look like! The Bible along with the freedom loving men. Men that trusted and leaned heavy on their faith and teachings in the Bible. They spent years writing our Constitution!  Simple is it not?

I would say hang about three dozen of them. Half dims and half gop and leave room for any other political party. The ones that were the hardest workers at breaking the Constitution. Spread that three dozen with women, blacks, whites ie. to get a good mix, to cover both genders and all races and all political persuasions. Then let the remainder know that we will be back at an unspecified time and more will get the same that are still unconstitutional. I wonder how many would go home and hide. The problem arises that some people voted for and want, these pieces of s--t. They will be the ones we will have to war with. How will you know them? BTW, to take care of the three dozen, I volunteer the rope, the truck to pull them up with and the expense to drive there. Only if I get to drive the truck when they are pulled up.

Come on Ted, doesn't your bible say your not suppose to judge others. Does that mean you don't want my blood, sweat and tears to help get back this country.

John, we will all be giving our blood, swear and tears. And I hope that like me?  You will go into this fight with our Bibles in one hand. And our guns in the other. And knowing that you have my back , just as I will have yours.  Take care John. Watch your ass. So tired of that , watch your six, crap! Again, take care. Ted.

You too Ted, ill stand beside you not because of your religion but because of your rectitude to do what you believe to be right.

John... The Bible doesn't command us not to judge others... it says, JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED... meaning, we are to judge others as we desire to be judged. Scripture requires us to make judgments all the time... too, choose to do good or evil.  The Bible instructs us to JUDGE RIGHTESOUSLY even as the WORD OF GOD judges.

It is a lie straight from Hell that would tell us we can not judge or make moral decisions... too, inform the sinner of his sin and to instruct our children regarding moral conduct.  Every moral precept in scripture requires 'judgment' in order to apply it in our lives.  Those with good judgment choose to live according to the Word of God as much as is possible... those with BAD JUDGMENT ignore the Word of God choosing instead to obey their own flesh... the world.

Therefore, JUDGE that ye may not be judged by the law of God... Judge righteously choosing good over evil and when giving counsel to others do so in accordance with the judgment of God's Word.  The Christian, in fact, is the righteousness of Christ... the Word of God revealed unto all mankind... our lives stand in judgment of the world and its sinful condition.  We are waking testimony's to God's Word and therefore living pillars of judgment against sin in the world.

The best explanation that I have had anyone give. I have long believed this way about judging.  The rest of the verse about judge not lest you be judged is an important part that most leave out. It explains what you stated. Adlibbing, it says judge not, lest ye be judged in the same manner and with the same measure. How wise this is. The way I see it is, if I see  someone  that I believe is sinning and I make a judgement, then I know that it is wrong and I set my own punishment.

Sorry Col. Nelson didn't mean to make you defend your religion, i was just trying to enlighten my buddy Ted to not judge me as the enemy because i have different sense of spirituality.

Sorry to you too Ted, its just thats one of my pet peeves, Im sure you kill Feds. as good as anyone.

Mr. Nelson, thank you. Don't need to say anything else.  Just thank you. TED.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service