Bobby Jindal: ‘People Are Ready for a Hostile Takeover of Washington, D.C.’

“I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States,” Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Saturday night, ”where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren.”

Jindal’s keynote address at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition accused President Barack Obama and other Democrats of waging wars against religious liberty and education.

Jindal emphasized that there was a “silent war” on religious liberty being fought in the U.S. — a country that he said was built on that liberty.

“I am tired of the left. They say they’re for tolerance, they say they respect diversity. The reality is this: They respect everybody unless you happen to disagree with them,” he said. “The left is trying to silence us and I’m tired of it, I won’t take it anymore.”

Organizers of the group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics.

more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/22/bobby-jindal-people-are-...

Views: 1513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you are finally sick of this treason, I'm your man. The Republicans and Democrats have only  one agenda, Agenda 21 to sell this nation to the New World Order. We are told that to save the world, the industrial nations must be shut down. I won't surrender our nation, I'll Restore not Change America

Google "Don Cordell" 

Congress and both parties need to listen to what Jindal has said... there is a seething undercurrent in America calling for a hostile take over, if Congress fails to reverse course, too preserve our Constitutional Republic.  Congress is clearly seen as the culprit, as the instrument, driving the hostile takeover... thru its intransigency... its failure to preserve Constitutional government.

It is the people's hope that Congress will yet act to return reason and Constitutional government  to our nation... however, if they don't, the people are at a point where they are prepared to wreck havoc upon Congress and every leader in the country... holding them collectively accountable for the conflagration their action and inaction have brought upon our nation.  The members of Congress have abused their offices and the people are feed up... they want 'reform' not the 'transformation' Obama is forcing upon the nation.

Congress must act and it must do so quickly... as there is little patients for the empty rhetoric of the past. Congress will be unable to placate the publics appetite for reform by engaging in politics as usual. Make no mistake the people are finished with the rhetoric of reform... they expect action and not just any action.  They want effective reform and a return to sound fiscal policy and the rule of Constitutional Law... not rule under the color of law or by Executive order and Judicial fiat. 

The people may not be able to articulate the finer details of Constitutional reform but they instinctively know what it is... and they are finished with being deceived. The People want and expect Congress to reign in the criminal enterprise fronting as their government... or face a hostile take over by a Public unwilling to accept their abuse any longer.

Ronald: Congress decided long time ago to give away any and all power they had to office of president. Remember when Bush Sr. spoke of new world order? Many of us that sounded alarm were called many things including anti-American, guess what we were right and look at country now. This thing started long ago. In my life time it began with peanut farmer Carter. His speech that  USA should be paying same price for gas as Europe. That sent off alarms bells for many of us. We the people have sold out the country by electing our enemies to high offices. Until we care enough to stand up and put actual fear into these people we continue our decline. The ballot box will be joke as Obama will call MARTIAL LAW and cancel all results and worthless congress will smile at we the people and say sorry, HA HA.

we can fight back by informing people of what is going on.  I printed off information about agenda 21. you should google it and cloward piven plan.  When I approached people to hand them a flyer, every person I spoke with were receptive of the information and each said they had not heard of this. Go to www.democratsagainstagenda21.com    At least some democrats are aware of what the united nations and Obama is doing to America.  I am not a democrat, I am a right wing conservative.  We just need to dig in our heels for a fight.  We need everyone we can to get information out. 

TO WE THE PEOPLE - WAKE UP!!!  This Criminal, Communist, Muslim Administration has done everything possible to destroy our Great Republic!  Enough is Enough!  Look around America- the Government has created one crisis after another, has attempted to destroy our GOD given rights - the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th Amendments- They have forced states to attempt to pass laws to confiscate our weapons - Colorado, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, California & now Massachusetts!  They have attempted to steal our land - the Bundy Ranch, Texas, Utah!  They have tried to destroy our Religious Rights- closing businesses that will not comply providing abortions, even attacking the Little Sisters for the Poor, a Catholic Organization of Nuns who refuse to comply with giving employees abortion counseling.  They have determined when you can live & die (Obamacare & the "Death Pannels") & at EVERY turn they have kicked around our Vets!  They tax you & tax you & then take your property, they kill you when you get old.  THIS IS BULL SHIT!!!  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!  Look what they have done to people or states that will not comply- Arizona & Texas refuse to comply with the Government & now Obama is allowing thousands of illegal aliens, criminals & drug cartels into both states to the point that the States have to provide their own Law Enforcement & Militia resources to attempt to stop it!!!  Our Forefathers must be rolling over in their graves - FOR GOD SAKE OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOOTING BY NOW!!!!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA - FOR GOD SAKE RISE UP & STOP THIS!!!  WE THE PEOPLE have over 1700 Militias in America, 25 States have their own State sponsored Militias, our Vets & Retired Law Enforcement Officers have put together Special Ops Groups & the Oathkeepers have over 30,000 members Nationwide!  Think about this - in just the 4 States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio & Pennsylvania there are MORE THAN 2 MILLION HUNTERS (this doesn't count the other 46 states), hunters are crack shots, they can hit moving targets consistently from the woods & can shoot long distances.  Just those 2 million hunters MATCH the worlds largest standing Army (that of 2 million strong)!!!  Also keep in mind, the Government is building up arms & ammo.  There are ONLY ABOUT 2 MILLION FEDERAL EMPLOYEES IN AMERICA!!!  There are ONLY about 2500 (Congress, Senate, Pentagon employees, etc.) to 3500 Politicians in D.C.  NOW REALIZE THAT WE THE PEOPLE ARE NEARLY 320 MILLION STRONG!!!  WE THE PEOPLE HAVE WELL OVER 150 MILLION WEAPONS!!!  WE THE PEOPLE OUT NUMBER THEM!!!  THEY WILL NOT COMPLY WITH OUR WISHES - WE ARE THEIR BOSSES, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!  IT IS TIME TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!!!!!! 

I will report upon your order.

I am ready are you?  As I see things

we have potential problems in the northwest coast /Aleutian area,

The Chinks own San Pedro Long beach harbor and their Merchant Marines are there already

obviously the southernmost border is porous and must be sealed.  And the Major overrunning of the borders of Texas and the southwest PLUS all the ABC agencies that are now armed and militarized, mexi convicts and muslim morons who think we dont want to fight plus DC it self.

We have all been ready for years - I agree that it is time to proceed with war planning.

Quit talking about it and let's get on with it!

Take the whole administration out!

computertech- when it gets done, it will need to be done by ALL of the Militias in America since it will take Special Ops. in order to do it right!  Will take at least 10,000 Militia personnel, well armed surrounding & taking down the WH!

Where were you when people tried to do just what all of you want? Operation American Spring would have been the answer! But where were the people? If people would have gotten behind this?  We would be well on our way to getting our country back!  By taking under law those that need to be arrested.  Or a civil war would be going on. At least something would have started!

Operation American Spring ... is still in place as far as I understand. It still may serve America yet... it the people will awake and rally to it.

There are many Patriot that were unable to take off work or too afford the costs of traveling to DC ... and then paying for local lodging and food.  What we need are multipule local assemblies, coordinated protest, from sea to shining sea... a thousand camp fires... burning brightly for liberty. 

This all takes organization, leadership and FUNDING... to make it work. We need a Ross Perot or some other Billionaire patriot to organize and fund a true American Spring... one that turns the tide of apathy with the charisma of a Thomas Paine or George Washington... putting fire in the belly of the oppressed and despondent.

We need true Patriots whose treasure is not found in the size of their bank accounts but in the riches of their love of country and the people that make America strong.  Where are they... will they step forward?  A ship without a helm, a nation without a leader is soon ship wrecked and lost too the tyrants rage..

Do you think there will be any jobs when this starts? Dont worry about that. We have to go! And if it is just your state capitol?  Good, go for it! But something has to start now! Our country can't take much more. And most Americans agree!

Ted ...

We must go... not as rag tag rebels but as an Army for liberty... a well organized and lead campaign of directed protests, strikes, assemblies and petitions that carry, not only the weight of numbers, but the resolve of the people to make them viable.

So far, the people have endured the tyrant... they have not yet come to suffer more than they can bare. For mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms of government to which they are accustomed.  But when a long train of Abuses and Usurpations arise, which invariably pursue the same objective, to reduce them to suffer absolute Despotism... it is then, their Right, nay their DUTY, to throw off such Despots and to provide new guards for their future security.

Such has been the patient suffering of the Patriot... and soon the necessity shall arise to alter their course; too, remove the hand of the tyrant upon their neck. The record of the present government is one of repeated Injury and usurpations of our liberties... The threat of arms and the looting of our homes and businesses... for the purpose of placing the Patriot and his progeny under the foot of the tyrants will.  This must shortly end, or be brought to the field of honor; there, to taste the blade of the righteous.

Let us therefore organize and prepare for a great contest... where liberty and tyranny must be decided by the many... Will it be liberty or death, the tyrants whip or freedoms embrace?  For, this cause to succeed it must first be contested in ones soul... too, bring out the steel of resistance, the fabric of liberty or the surrender of the defeated. Which will it be America?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service