Black Lives Matter Leader: ‘We Will INCITE RIOTS Everywhere If Trump Wins’

BLM and OBLM

Though the outcome of America’s presidential election is still up in the air, Black Lives Matter has made it clear that one outcome is certain. If Donald Trump is the victor, violence will erupt in the streets. This according to rapper and activist Tef Poe when he took to Twitter to say,

“Dear white people if Trump wins young n****s such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know.”

If you are unsure who ‘Tef Poe’ is, don’t worry, you are not alone. All you really need to know about him is that he is the co-founder of the Hands Up United organization out of Ferguson, Missouri. His organization chose its name based off of the false narrative that Michael Brown, a teenage thug, had his hands up and back turned to officer Darren Wilson when he was shot.

Forensic and eyewitness evidence have since proven that story to be wrong, but the Black Lives Matter movement continues to spread it as if it were true. Tef Poe told News One that,

The Hands Up Don’t Shoot movement, “Represents that Mike Brown was unarmed. Hands up or not, he didn’t have a weapon.”

Forensic evidence and a grand jury found that, weapon or not, Michael Brown was assaulting a police officer, and trying to take Officer Darren Wilson’s gun.

Tef Poe is now serving as a top leader in the group Black Lives Matter, that is often mocked for its black-supremacist ideas by being refereed to as Only Black Lives Matter. He also used social media to say,

“Trump wins aint no more rules fammo. We’ve been too nice as is.”

read more:

http://www.uschronicle.com/black-lives-matter-leader-will-incite-ri...

Views: 1053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

al Sharpton and jesse Jackson have become very wealthy by stirring up racial strife among the black community.  there is no "racism" except that created by the race hustling poverty pimps!!!!!

There the one that started the whole mess, and the guy in the white house is the king of it all

We will incite riots everywhere if Trump wins?  That is a domestic terrorist threat... where is the FBI?  Oops, in the tank for the overthrow of the United States...They are supporting the Fundamental Transformation of the United States... The FBI no longer represents law and order or the American way.

I have faith in the "rank and file" FBI.  NO faith whatsoever in its leadership.

I agree with you Ruth. What I have read is the agents are angry at Comey and completely let down. Comey is the one who needs to brought up on charges and thrown in jail for aiding and abetting criminal enterprise and aiding and abetting the enemy. Treason. Plenty of witnesses.

I am afraid that the Rank and File have no guts... at one time they would have arrested the Director for Obstruction of Justice... handing him over to a People's Grand Jury for indictment.  It appears that the rank and file are not the son's of their father's... or the fruit of a righteous traditional culture.  Just two generations ago this sort of action would have result in the Director being arrested. 

The silence in the rank and file of the FBI regarding the conduct of their Director is deafening...  it speaks loudly regarding the underlying ethics and character of the field agents and their direct supervisors... where is their outrage. Better, where are those sworn to defend the Constitution against ENEMIES DOMESTIC?  Do they exist?

I am afraid that the FBI and its present culture has been corrupted by the overpowering seed of corruption in both political parties and our leadership in DC... They are merely a shell of what they used to be.  Is there one righteous man left in DC?  I am reminded of Abraham as he bargained with God to save Sodom and Gomorrah... for ten righteous men and none could be found.

Right you are. I have lost faith in most of our government. CW4 Arron A Grottolo USA (Ret).

indeed, after the murder of Robert Lavoy Finicum the fbi is now actually the fbam!!!!!

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2016/02/the-fbi-should-be-rena...

yes, domestic terror threats but the fbam looks at people like you and I, people who have made NO threats and are NO threat to anyone or anything but the tyrannical goals of Osama and hitlery.  we represent patriotism and the backbone of this nation.  Both of us are veterans who served the nation with honor.

WE'LL INCITE THEM IF CLINTON WINS! EVERYONE KNOWS SHE IS GOING TO TRY AND STEAL THE ELECTION! Besides b.l.m. have been too nice? All they are, is a bunch of racist thugs. Act like a animal, you'll be treated like one!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service